Chapter One.

"Queen"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nerd girl was on her way to her school, only 2 blocks away, she had glasses that covered her immense beauty. She had 2 notebooks in her arms, apparently she just entered her classroom... or so she thinks those were her plans, but some "remodeling" in her classroom, make her notebooks fall from his hands.

 

“Oh, the nerd arrived” shouts one of her classmates.

 

“Where is your desk?” Asks one of her companions with mockery.

 

“Em, and-I do not-I do not know” responds the nerd lowering her head.

 

“*uncontrolled laughter *”

 

The girl just sighs, and ducks his head while everyone laughs at her, on the outside she can look like a fragile girl, what if you hurt her she will not do anything or break into tears, but in reality the girl only squeezes her fists so hard , that your knuckles become white. She wants to strangle all of them, or throw ice water at them to shut up, but in her mind only her family comes out, she sighs, and asks in a calm voice:

 

“Who was?”

 

“I went, silly and ugly nerd” responds a girl carelessly sitting at her desk, seeing everything in a burlesque way.

 

“Kim Hyuna-ssi, could you tell me where my desk is?” she asks courteously.

 

“And if I do not want to?”  She asks with a frown

 

“Ehm…” The nerd tries to find an excuse.

 

“You see it? You're nothing, you're just a nerd who's here for a student scholarship, instead we're rich, children of very millionaire families” Hyuna responds to the nerd, pulls out her notebooks, and one of her classmates throws juice of grape on top of them.

 

“And to finish ... “ Hyuna makes a sign to his classmate, who from his locker takes white paint, and throws it to the nerd.

 

"Now, why do not you go find that desk of yours? Jung Sooyeon” Hyuna said looking at her with mockery and taking a picture of her.

 

“…” Sooyeon gets up quickly from the floor and runs.

 

Jung Sooyeon, a nerdy girl who studies in the SM school, only has 2 friends, called Im Yoon Ah and Kwon Yuri (the school does not know what is their friend), why do everyone else believe what a poor nerd is, the which thanks to high grades is in school for a scholarship. But in reality, this girl is the daughter of the most millionaire family in the world, the Jungs, and Sooyeon is not her real name, it's just her name in Korean, since she's actually called Jessica Jung.

 

In the school there is an identity unknown to the students, called "Queen" everyone knows what "Queen" is Jessica Jung, but only 2 people know what Jessica Jung is Jung Sooyeon, the nerd that everyone harasses. "Queen" can do whatever she wants at school, but she never goes to school, transmits everything through the school's speakers, sends orders out there. If "Queen" said that today everyone goes home early, it is fulfilled, if "Queen" said that today they will not leave until a certain time at home, it is fulfilled ... if "Queen" said what you have to suffer bullying, it is fulfilled .

 


But the last one is in a special way, if you ever get to school, and on your desk there is a white paper that says "JJ" everyone can harass you, without which the teachers or the school in general does something. Below JJ, there is the official seal of the Jung family, this stamp represents, that no family can stop the harassment.

 

"Queen" is the most special person in the entire school. But, there is another very special girl in her, called "Tiffany Hwang" and is the heiress of the Hwang group, one of the most important groups in Korea. Tiffany is beautiful, her smile falls in love with everyone in just a few seconds, her white skin stands out where she goes, and of course, her big ego too. Her personality leaves much to be desired. Not only is she egocentric, but also very bad with people who are poor, fortunately for her, Jung Sooyeon is in her class, so she always has fun.

 

But Tiffany Hwang hates "Queen" obviously does not show it, since it would be dangerous for her and her family. Always remember the moment in which I hate "Queen" for the first time, she will never forget it. That day, she had harassed Sooyeon, so that everyone believed she had urinated, putting pineapple juice in her seat, and when she sat down, the juice fell, the whole class laughed. But "Quee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter