Marrying Who?

She's Getting Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's nearly half past noon and still the llama faced figure is still on her bed hugging her pillow not willing to wake up but then a hard thud because of the door being forcefully opened by her bestfriend.

She was so excited to tell her the news that she was shouting

"Guess what Amber the person I love proposed to me and I said Yes, I'm finally getting married"

The only words that caught her attention was "propose, love, and getting married" and still it won't sink in because one she's having the worst hang over and two she feels like puking.

After being shaken too much she ran to her bathroom and take all out in her stomach. Her bestfriend was worried and tried to go in but was stopped " I'm okay, I can handle this" then she flushed the toilet, and gargled after then went out.

"Aw man, I will never drink heavy again after this!" she muttered to her self then sat right next to her friend.

"So what news you were sayin, I only heard proposed, love and marry" still her headaches making her brain snapping but composed herself to listen to the younger girl infron of her.

"I was telling you that the person I love the most proposed to me and asked me to marry, Oh my God Amber this is what I have been dreaming of and now it's finally coming true" She was holding her hands with her beautiful smile that she loves to see.

"We need to plan my wedding now come on, don't need to waste time" She was dragging her outside to come with her seeing her bestfriend so happy that she's unable to stopped her. 

They drove ahead in search for a wedding planner to have all the arrangement. Being so lost and utterly confound, Amber for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter