stars

what i wish i'd known about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin has wanted to be a star since he was nine years old. His father took him to the observatory on his 9th birthday and ever since then he fell in love with stars. In his young eyes that have never seen anything more beautiful and wonderful, Seokjin was determined to be just like them and shine bright amidst the darkness. He wanted to be someone's light that guided them through darkness. As he held onto his father's hand, Seokjin closed his eyes and envisioned his future. It looked beautiful and wonderful. 

What he failed to notice was that stars are surrounded by darkness. They only shine because there is darkness. 

There's a reason why stars look more beautiful from afar. 

Kim Seokjin became a star but everything else around him became dark. His father left the family, his mother became obessesed with making little things with yarn, and his fish died. For a ten year old kid, every little thing was a tragedy and Seokjin closed his eyes harder and wished to be a star. 

It was so dark. Kim Seokjin was 25 years old and wanted to stop being a star before the darkness consumed him too. 

"How the am I supposed to walk down the runway with a long toilet paper looking tail? This is beyond ugly. I'm not wearing this piece of and you can tell the designer that she has no taste in fashion so she might as well just give up now." I pulled on the long white garment trailing behind my outfit. Whoever thought attaching long piece of cloth was the new fashion trend really needs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter