Shot Through the Heart (And You're to Blame)

sugar, spice, and everything not nice

“Oh baby, you’re mine, and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise,” Sehun groaned, tightening his hold on the fluffy bed of hair that bobbed up and down between his legs. 

Luhan finally came up for air when he couldn’t do it any longer, leaning forward to catch Sehun’s lips in a sinful kiss. 

The little vixen climbed up from off the floor and clambered into Sehun’s lap, his delicate knees red from being on them for too long. His legs immediately wrapped themselves around Sehun’s waist, emitting little moans as the other man expertly controlled the kiss. 

Sehun broke them apart and traced a finger down the ivory slope of Luhan’s face, stopping just under his chin and lifting it up to get a good look at the angel with the red, swollen lips. He looked like a fallen angel, a title which suited him well. 

After all, Sehun was the big, bad, mafia lord who had snatched Luhan for himself to begin with, both opening up endless doors of possibilities for him, but also damning him to stay by Sehun’s side and his life of deep, deep, passions and endless crime. 

“I- I love you,” Luhan whispered, his big doe eyes staring into Sehun’s steely orbs. There was no flicker of emotion from them, not that the babe expected any. 

Sehun pressed his lips against Luhan’s again, relishing in both the slightly salty taste and softness of them.

“You’re the only thing in the world I care about, Lu. I’d do anything for you,” Sehun replied curtly, peppering kisses all along the contours of the other man’s jawline and down his neck, right over where a vein pulsed erratically with the sudden beating of his heart. 

It was true Oh Sehun, the big- shot mafia king of the entire eastern hemisphere, had no known weak spots, no glaring holes in his security, execution, anything. 

Or, rather, everyone knew about the golden- haired angel face that managed to both warm his bed at night and the mafia kind’s stone- cold heart, but they also knew about the special pistol strapped to his side, a bullet nestled inside and ready to be sprayed into whichever unlucky bastard that managed to get close enough to the babe to harm a single hair on his head. 

If Sehun was Hades, then Luhan was Persephone, the flower that managed to grow in the darkest of places, although always shaded from the worst by Sehun and his pistol, kept warm by Luhan’s love and the rubbing of his thighs when he moaned Sehun’s name in the dead of night.