Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You thought this was real?"

Jiyong woke with a sob, his chest feeling constricted and like it would exploded at the same time. Those words have haunted him for the last three days, ever since he said those five words. He being Jiyong's boyfriend ( well ex-boyfriend now, he supposes? ), Nan Taewoo. The destroyer of Kwon Jiyong, the notorious G-Dragon's heart.

It had been their rare date nights, just them at least, that they had been able to evade the paparazzi and gotten away from their friends. Jiyong had been rather ecstatic about it. He felt horrible that he had to be away from Taewoo so much and that he had to hide their relationship because of his career, but Taewoo had been okay with it. At least by what he had told Jiyong. Anyways it had been one of their rare date nights and they had gone out to one of Jiyong's favorite restaurants. One that he frequented a lot whenever he was home or in the studio. It seems like Taewoo had planned it that way.

"What do you mean you are married?" Jiyong hissed, a hand clutching the wine glass so tight it was a surprise that it did not shatter in his hand. He had thought they had come out here for a nice date night and here was Taewoo telling him that he was married and that they had to 'stop their affair' because his wife ( ing wife! ) was getting suspicious! Jiyong had never heard such a thing. They had been dating for over a year!

"Exactly as I mean, this was fun and all, but my wife will take my kids if she finds out I am cheating," Taewoo sneered at Jiyong, his usual affection and care replaced with hatred and disgust, as if Jiyong had coerced him into this relationship! Hell, he was risking everything to be with a married, ing man with children!

"We have been dating for over a year," Jiyong seethed through his teeth, very aware of the others around them in the restaurant. The employees respected his privacy since he came here a lot and tipped them all pretty well, but the customers not so much. Luckily the restaurant did not allow phones back in the lounge where Jiyong and Taewoo was sitting. "Are you trying to tell me that none of that relationship was real to you?" Jiyong was close to smash this wine glass on the table and deal with Seunghyun's agitation at a later date. Though given the circumstance, he was sure his hyung would allow the waste of perfectly good wine. Jaewoo's face twisted into something out of a horror movie, humor replacing the hatred and amusement shadowing the disgust. Then the unthinkable happened, the phrase that plagued Jiyong's nightmare.

"You thought this was real? That we were dating and we would what? Overcome your lifestyle and live happily ever after? Are you really that childish? Listen, you're a good and nice arm candy, but you are not husband material." Jaewoo's words cut through Jiyong like a knife and he could feel his hands shake, with angry or anxiety that was undecided. He wanted to scream and throw things, but social convention made it inappropriate to do anything drastic. Feeling his bottom lip tremble, Jiyong decided that he was going to step out of his situation. Maybe Youngbae would let him sleep over tonight.

"Excuse me," Jiyong gritted out, attempting to keep his tears at bay as he stood as proudly as he could and stepped out of the lounge. He made his way to the coat/phone check, and handed the employee his number. He needed to call someone, he needed to be away from this now.

"Here you are, Mr. Kwon." The employee handed over his coat and two phones with it. He slipped his own phone in his pocket, but eyed Taewoo's. If you asked him later what he was thinking, he would tell you that he was not. He had just had his heart smashed into a million pieces by a man that he loved and risked everything for and told he was not husband material. He was angry and embarrassed. In that moment, Jiyong decided to give Taewoo a reason to feel embarrassed. There was no way he would be allowed to cause this much damage to the famous G-Dragon without the other man getting back at him. It was stupid and childish, but Jiyong did not care as he put the code in for Taewoo's phone, his eyes narrowing at the picture he found there.

While he had known the code to his phone, he had never seen the lock screen before. There was the wife and children. The perfect little family. Jiyong might have felt some regret later, but again at that moment? Jiyong felt nothing as he clicked the name with the most hearts next to it.

"Tae?" The woman that answered had Jiyong floored. It was a hideous idea, but he could not stop now that he had started.

"Hello? Is this Taewoo's wife?" Jiyong did not know her name and quite frankly, he did not want to. He wanted to cause the hurt that he felt.

"Yes. Is he okay?"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to tell you that your husband has been cheating on you for over a year with me, a guy and that you should take him for everything he is," Jiyong pulled the phone away from his ear and stormed back into the lounge, ignoring the employees calling for him to come back. The wife was yelling on the other side of the phone, but Jiyong's hearing was ringing and he only had sight for his ex-boyfriend at the table. Throwing the phone will all his might, he snarled at Taewoo when he reached him. "Seems like you are not husband material either, !" Jiyong seethed, picking up his abandoned wine glass and throwing it in Taewoo's face before storming out of the restaurant. social convention. Jiyong was not going to let some punk of a dude that could not admit his own uality make a fool out of him.

All plans to call Youngbae had gone from his head and Jiyong went home to his lonely house and smashed every picture he had of him and Taewoo in the house before passing out on the floor with Iye warily curling next to head. And that is the end of the story. Waking up soaked in sweat, laid in shards of glass and his phone ringing constantly, Jiyong was regretting everything last night. He had risked everything to embarrass Taewoo. It had only taken a look at his phone to realize that he has indeed lost everything to embarrass him.

Panda: Hyung! Have you see the news?

Hyungie: Are you okay?

Daesungie: Have you seen it… It isn't the end Hyung

Mooma: Baby, is it true? How come you never told us? We still love you no matter what…

Dami: Give me his name! I'll kill the bastard!

Appa: I'll call my lawyer once I hear back from your manager, we'll get the story and pictures taken down. Don't worry son.

There were many more along those lines and also a few nasty ones, but only his mother was helpful with linking the story that everyone had been talking about. He felt his heart jump in his throat as he read the article. "Esteemed G-Dragon Has An Affair With Married Business Man?" The article had multiple pictures with him in suggestive positions. Any images with Taewoo had his face blurred out. Jiyong could feel his eyes burn as he read the words in the article and stared at the pictures. Those were his tattoos, there was no denying. The article would have been incriminating had Taewoo's name been mentioned or his face not been blurred.

In one last act of defiance, Jiyong took a picture from his own gallery. One where Taewoo was wrapped around his torso, his face in full view and Jiyong's tattoos identifying him. This picture did not show Jiyong as wanton as the ones that Taewoo gave the press were. He was not going to be made out as some lustful being that had seduced a married man. He opened Instagram and put the picture in with the caption; "His name is Nan Taewoo. He sought me out. He told me we were in a relationship. He is a married man with children and continuous met with me. He painted me as some mistress to the media and tried to ruin my career. You decide who is at fault. - Jiyong"

After that, he turned his phone off and laid back down on the floor with Iye, a feeling of emptiness settling in his chest. The tears m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter