Waking Up Early

A Day At The Dorms w/ Red Velvet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

9:00 A.M.

 

Irene woke up to a loud noise and yelling that seemed to be coming from the kitchen. She was a light sleeper and sometimes she despised it. She was trying to sleep in since the members didn’t have a schedule for the day, but she sees that that won’t be able to happen.

 

She groans as she decides to get up to see who exactly was causing the noise so early in the morning. She decides not to come up with any conclusions, but her mind goes straight to Joyri bullying her poor baby again. Her Seulgi didn’t want to hear any jokes for a whole week because of them. ESPECIALLY any jokes that had involved chickens.

 

When she got to the kitchen she was relieved to see that none of the younger members were bullying her, but still questioned the situation at hand. Yeri was fighting with Wendy taking into no account that Irene had come out of her room because of the ruckus they were causing.

 

Irene looked towards another sound that caught her interest. Crunching? Her head turns towards the living room only to find Seulgi eating Pringles on the couch while watching the other two fight.

 

Seulgi notices Irene and whispers an invitation to cuddle with her, "Here, let’s share the blanket”.

 

Irene took her offer while still trying to figure out what in the world Tom & Jerry were arguing about.

 

“You’re comfy” Irene said as she snuggled closer to Seulgi's body.

 

“Well I prefer to stay out of it. It’s early though… you aren’t sleepy?” Seulgi raised her eyebrow and nudged her cheek against Irene’s.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter