Moon

Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 years when everything ended so quickly. 

For more than 5 years of relationship, everything is perfect and settled. 

But things have to change. If you are not meant for each other, everything will disappear just like how fast the time is. 

Tzuyu is sitting inside of her car, facing towards the view of city lights up from the hill she wants to go every 25th of the month. 

The old tree was still there. That old tree where everything have started. The letters S and T was still engrave there, not fading. 

But her love, it Fades. Suddenly, unexpectedly. 

Its the 25th of the month, cold breeze hitting Tzuyu's face. She just close her eyes, feeling the wind hit her face. She wish she can this be cold again. 

The lights from the buildings and houses shine so good but she didn't admire it, what she admire is the moon. The moon who shines at the night time. 

Suddenly a drop of tear fall from her eyes. 

She expected it. 

She expected that she will be here again just to cry and make her self miserable.

Everytime she cry, there is someone who will wipe her tears away but in the past few months it was only her. Only her and no one besides her. 

"Sana is it true?" She boldy asked the girl she loves , the girl who she thinks will be with her in the future. 

Sana holds Tzuyu's hand, sobbing. 

But for Tzuyu, she hates to she her crying. But she needs to confirm this from her. 

"Sana" Tzuyu said again, this time she took a deep breathe, "Sana... is it true?" Then a tear falls from her eye. "Just tell me Sana"

Sana takes a deep breathe and finally she answered "Yes... yes Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter