chapter 2

Life can be cruel

*phone ringing*

I open my eyes because of the sounds coming from phone. ugh I look who's calling and its my good for nothing, hyung Jeongyeon 

" baby chaee...e"

" stop that before I end this call"

" so grumpy tsk, what's up with you I'm just trynna be a nice hyung yet you're ruining it *sobs*"

" Hyung ight enough with your drama, you almost got me there"

" BWAHAHAHAHA anyways we're throwing a party later before schools break end, man school . * silents* please come to the party chaeyoung"

" Who's coming"

" Dahyun's girlfriend Momo, Nayeon, tzuyu's girl sana, our God jihyo and your mina"

" stop that you know that she only see me as her Boy Bestfriend"

" ok,ok 7 sharp later ok?"

"bye"

"love y..." i ended the call before he say that gross

 

Since I'm awake now and I can't go back to sleep, I'll just go and eat. 

As I head down i heard laughing.... I stop on my track and look at our dining table. It broke my heart how i see my family having their breakfast together. But hey at least i get to see their smile. sometimes we need to sacrifice and need to feel the pain to see someone we love happy. I went back to my room but I bump to Miss linda, our nanny and she's like my mother after jieun noona died. She gave me look of pity but i just smile at her.

 

"good morning Miss Linda"

" Hey, I made your favorite Haejangguk, lets go downstairs and eat with me"

*force smile* " I'm not hungry Miss Linda"

" did i asked you if you were hungry?" I shook my head " exaclty so I'm not taking a no"

we're walk with caution, afraid that we might interrupt thei.....

"oppa" my little sister called me

everyone stop on their track and look at me.. with hateful eyes. i bowed and run off afraid for the consequences again. It's not that I'm not already used to that but i'm going out later. I dont want my friend to give me that look of pity again. I need to look good for my mina too ehhehehe. 

" see me at my study room at midnight!" appa

"yes appa"

we reach the kitchen and Miss Linda smiled at me an apologic smile

" wowwww is that all mine Miss linda?" she knows whats gonna happened if my dad wants to see him but i dont want her to worry about me so i have to act tough. 

" yes" 

" Thanks for the mealllll" I smile at her.

 

 

 

*7 pm *

" ooooooo looks who's here!!!" jeongyeon hyung

" Chaeeee" Nayeon noona, jy girlfriend she hug me so tight. I think all my vein popout oh lord. 

I greeted everyone and sit down next to minari. I've know her since we were 4 years old. they move next door and we become friend. with hyung jeongyeon, jihyo and tzu we all grow up together. tzuyu girlfriend sana she's japanase and she met mina. Mina brought her in our table with her cousin momo and her boyfriend dahyun because they seems lost. that's how our friendship start. anways

we are having fun. they're driking but I can't since I need to see my father later. 

"how's life chae" jihyo unnie

" fun unnie, I mean he's not "doing that" to me anymoreh ehehe"

" with the look in your eyes, I know you're lying. Why do you have to stay at that house when I know you can survive without them"

" I can't, I just can't noona, I love my family. I know they treat me like I don't exist anymore, but we both made a promise that we will never leave our parents side. I promise to jieun noona."

" For God sake She's dead, that promise is bs, you need to let go and mov...."

" I need to go noona it's getting late" 

" no, listen she's fckng dead and you need to let go of her. She's dead and you're here alive but i feel like you died with her. Chae it's time for yo......."

"for fk sake, how can I move on when she died infront on me. I watch her died Jihyo, you don't know how it felt to see someone you love died infront of you and  can't do anything to save her" I scream at her and left. I bump to Mina but I ignore her. 

" what happened jihyo unnie" Mina

" I tried telling him to let go *sobs*" 

mina comforted jihyo while jy chase chae but it'was too late. 

 

as I reach home, i head to my father study room where he would always do that........... beat me to death. No one dare to save me from the heavy punch, kick im getting but who would actually try to save me? when everyone at this house hate me. blood running from my mouth and nose but how come I don't feel the pain anymore? I smile while he was punching the hell out of me that's why he gets more mad and hit me more and harder.