Thin Line Between Love and Hate

i hate u, i love u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate her.

 

 

I ing hate her.

 

 

I hate her sense of style.

 

 

I ing hate this girl named Kim Minjoo, I hate her to the moon and back.

 

 

Did I tell you how fake she is? She is acting all polite to everyone. I ing hate those type.

 

 

 

I hate how she act so friendly with people who are even spreading lies about her.

 

 

I hate her smile, makes me want to puke every single time I see it.

 

 

I ing need a trash bin.

 

 

 

 

Yujin hates every single thing about Minjoo, even her only  friend don't know why she is affected with her. Yujin even see how Minjoo wear her uniform neatly.

 

 

Tch.

 

 

 

 

 

"Does she think that anyone would look good in that , Hey Hyewon look at her, don't you think she looks like a kermit the frog, how she wears her necktie so tight if it was me I cannot breathe anymore??"

 

 

 

"I don't understa— why don't you just mind your own business Yujin, if I look what are you saying on the opposite side, I would say you really like MINJOO, she is not doing anything to pissed you off but all you see is her non-existent mistakes!!"

 

Hyewon trying to light the mood as she munched and see her best friend's eyebrow curving upward.

 

 

Well only Minjoo can make Yujin mood from negative to 35-degree Celsius.

 

 

 

"She's acting all polite and stuff, trying to be perfect or something like that, you know I hate cowards" Yujin talk back, hissed, and tap her fingers on the table.

 

 

 

"Like dude, don't you even see how she is being so nice to the professors always offering to help them to carry the books or anything. Doesn't she know that other students sees her as a sleeping to those hags, I wanna slap some reality to her face?" Yujin scrunched her nose as she mentions how much she hate Kim Minjoo.

 

 

 

"And seriously what's with all those people who copy her homework and stuff all the time, her trying to be popular won't do anything good to her, she should have just stay quiet." Yujin again won’t stop ranting about Ms. Perfect.

 

 

"Calm down Yujin, let's just eat , cafeteria is for eating and not for ranting or should I say S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G , if you don't like your food, i can always eat it" Hyewon glanced at Yujin’s untouched food.

 

 

 

Sometimes I wonder why I am friends with Hyewon too when all she know was to eat every time I rant about Minjoo.

 

 

 

"I don't even know why she is ing even goes to school when she knows every , they teach us here! Ugh. I wish she would just disappear in front of me. Yeah. That would be a good place to start, my day would have been better if I don't see her face every ing single day, I just hate looking at her pathetic crummy little face, which is I am currently doing right now."

 

 

 

Yujin see things beyond other what people sees to Minjoo, she sees how Minjoo had only fake friends who pretend to care about her cause she let them copy her homework but they never invite her to hang out even just once. She does not even know that people are just using her.

 

 

 

Pathetic s.

 

 

 

Minjoo is smiling like everything is alright Ugh. I just want to throw her a bag of attention and get this over with. So much for being genius in school related but dumb in real battle. She really makes me angry. She really needs a hard slap .

 

.

 

"Perfect student"? Ha, perfect my .

 

 

 

She's just pathetic.

 

-

-

-

 

 

Yujin dragged her friend Hyewon to the classroom as the class will start any minute now.

 

 

 

 

But her friend of course brings all her food so she won't sleep at the class.

 

 

 

 

"Wait Yujinnie, lemme finished this last bite!!!"

 

 

 

"Wtf is your with you! You never had last bite" Yujin laugh so hard while teasing her friend.

 

 

 

The professor came in right after Yujin and Hyewon , saved on today's lecture for being late often.

 

 

In the middle of class, little-miss-perfect decided to stroll her way in, not giving a about how I'm glaring at her. Prick. Ugh. I just want to –

 

 

 

 

"Kim Minjoo? What's going on? You're never late." The professor said, surprised.

 

 

 

Ugh.

 

 

 

Well why do they have to care if she was late.

 

Don’t want to listen to her dumb explanation.

 

She should just stay there of course nobody would care if she skips class for once.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry Sir, but I got stopped by President as she congratulated me on winning the University Competition for Math last week “ Minjoo smiled sweetly like the little she is, up to the teacher. And that bald fart oldie smiled back.

 

 

 

Urgh why if I am late that old hag doesn’t listen to my explanation like I save an injured cat while running to school.

 

 

 

We know the others didn't stand a chance against Ms. Genius. Why's she trying to act all modest at all? Like duh!!!

 

 

 

"You may sit down now Ms. Kim."

 

 

Well she walked over to her desk and listen to class but guess what? It happened to be in front of me!!

HA HA HA

 

 

"Nerrddddieee." Yujin whispered as soon as she sat down, loud enough so she could only hear.

 

 

 

I’m certain she hears it but she didn’t reply, prolly trying to act mature and all but I can see through her silly little act, FAKER!!!

 

 

 

 

"Dude, you should seriously stop, it does not look cool at all now." Hyewon throw a piece of paper with this written on it.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not obsessed. OKAY??!!! I just ing hate her guts." Yujin replied and throw a crumpled paper on Hyewon nervously , afraid to see by their professor who was now too busy on the module, stomping her foot on the ground, as a few girls walked by  on the hallway and winked at her.

 

 

 

 

What the do girls want to me ? I already made it clear that I am not interested to anyone now.

 

-

-

-

 

 

"So, Minjoo, where are you going on a vacation?"

 

Yujin ears perked up, as she turned her head around, franticly scanning the school grounds to find the source and saw them.

 

 

 

Minjoo and her fake friend. They're probably waiting for the other faker, since they're standing a few feet away from Yujin and Hurwon.

 

 

 

Hyewon noticed her best friend staring but didn't say a thing.

 

 

 

 

"I have no idea, I still haven't talked to my parents about." Minjoo laughed, and fake friend nodded.

 

"I'm probably going somewhere with my parents. They don't let me go alone; they are overprotective."

 

 

She's lying. I heard her talking with the other fake friend last yesterday. They said that they're both out of the country together for a vacation. Looks like they don't want to allow Minjoo to come along with them. ha. I completely understand. Nobody wants a nerdy like her. I wouldn't invite her too as if my life depended on it.

 

 

The fake friend came and Minjoo asked with hope sparkling in her stupid eyes.

 

"So, where are you going for vacation?"

 

"Oh, I'm going to visit my um, grandma in Japan.".

 

 

 

Everyone could see that that was a BIG FAT  lie. I mean, come on! Grandma? For real? You cannot think of other more convincing reason???!!!

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that's good then, your grandma must have been missing you." Minjoo said, but disappointment oozing out of her.

 

 

 Serves her ing right. Aha!

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin! Can we eat already,you’ve been staring at Minjoo for five minutes now????!!”

 

 

 

"I wasn't looking at her. "

 

 

 

"So are we going to McDonalds' or what?" Hyewon shouted, and they started walking.

 

 

 

Okay. Out of all the damned days of the week, she shows up today!?

-

-

-

 

 

"Hey Yujin." Someone from our school had winked at me, and Yujin just nodded.

 

 

 

Now, Minjoo’s group is ordering.

 

 

 

 

Like uhhh why does she had to stop by and eat here too??? What did I do in my past life to be with someone I don’t like, all the time?

 

 

 

"And what can I get the pretty lady?" the guy at the counter asked Minjoo, making her blush.

 

 

 

Ugh. Like seriously, how he could say that to her!?! And she was far from pretty. Not to mention 'lady'.

 

 

 

 

"Uh, I'll take the burger."

 

 

 

 

"Would you like some fries with that?" he asked, winking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna stab his eye. Do you wink at all the ladies eating at this branch? You must have been blind by now then.

 

 

 

"U-um yeah s-sure." She smiled, scratching her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 Ugh. She is so not being cute at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin, are you going to finish that?" Yujin heard Hyewon ask but didn't have any time to answer, since she saw Minjoo getting up. Yujin stood up, mumbled be right back and give her burger to Hyewon, before dashing out of the restaurant.

 

 

 

She noticed that Minjoo was alone, and she didn't look like she was happy. Yujin started following her but maintain a distance so Minjoo won’t see her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter