Jiwon being Daddy

Jiwon as Daddy

"Jiwon-ssi? It's time for you to go up." Music Core's staff informed his team as the singer nodded. As Jiwon made his way to the stage to start his prerecording, he couldn't help but miss s. During his solo album preparation and promotion, Jiwon always felt lonely and empty inside. Even though his album had done pretty well for his standards, he preferred sharing his joy with s.

That time when Sechskies won their third win on Music Core had a really special meaning in Jiwon's heart. It was their first time since they reunited that they got the trophy together as a group, with everyone present.

Now, with Sunghoon gone, they only left 4/6. It was regretful, Jiwon thinks. But he believes that 'everything's gonna be alright', Jaejin's 'class motto' during their vlive. With that thought, Jiwon stepped up confidently onto the stage that was made for him. 1kyne and Yellowkies alike screamed their hearts out as he stepped out into the spotlight and bowed sincerely.

***

"What's wrong?" Jiwon questioned as soon as he stepped off the stage. During his performance, he had saw Doyoung, his manager, pacing up and down while talking worriedly on his phone. Their eyes had met once but Doyoung gestured for him to focus on performing.

"It's complicated, and it involves your Sechskies brothers." Doyoung replied with a frown.

"What do you mean?" Jiwon responded with a deeper frown. What had happened to his dongsaengs? They continued their way back to the resting room as Jiwon tore off the in-ear monitor and gave his ruby coloured mic to his assistant.

"You will have to see it for yourself, hyung. I communicated with the other members' managers and cleared your schedules after this performance. We are going to meet them." Doyoung replied. Jiwon saw the seriousness of his usual smiley manager and nodded, increasing his speed to change out of his performing clothes. He had to admit to himself he was worried.

After Doyoung and Jiwon sent the rest of their staff back to YG, Doyoung drove Jiwon to a secluded Tteokbokki restaurant.

"Are they here?" Jiwon asked, keeping his sunglasses. Doyoung nodded and pushed open the door, leading the way in. Jiwon's manager walked passed the communual eating area and walked into a private part of the restaurant, where a room was prepared for them.

There were scuffling sounds just right behind the door they were standing right in front, as if someone was fighting. Jiwon took a deep breath before sliding open the door.

The Sechskies' leader froze into place as he stared and blinked. On one side of the room three adult men were sitted right on the floor, looking lost and depressed.

"Youngjin-ssi, Dabin-ssi, Seungkwan-ssi! Are you alright? What happened?" Doyoung approached the men immediately while Jiwon was still frozen at his place. In the middle of the room, was a big round table for a maximum of 10 people. 3 toddlers that look no more than 7 years old were making a mess out of the food that was apparently ordered by the men.

"I told you not to wipe the sauce on me!" Jiwon watched as the boy that was untouched by puberty swiped the hand of the other that was covered with tteokbokki sauce.

"Jaejinnie! This is delicious!" The boy on his thumb and pushed his other into the other boy's face.

"Jaejin?" Jiwon blinked double and triple. Now that the boy mentioned, that kid's mannerisms resembled his 4D member. He was looking around, being antisocial and doodling on the table using the sauce as an art medium.

"Suwon-ah, try this!" That smallest naive boy picked up a piece of tteokbokki with the whole of his little hand and offered it to the third boy.

"I don't want it. I don't want to get a stomachache, hyung." That sharp tongue. That subtle diss. That was definitely his little maknae. And that last one. The little angel that never fails to smile in any situation. His dancing machine, duck-chael, Jaeduckie.

"Oh hyung! Jiwon hyung!" Jiwon snapped out of his trance when mini Jaeduck waved at him. The other two snapped their heads at him too.

"Jiwon hyung!!" The three mini versions of s scurried on their small feet across the table and jumped on their leader. Jiwon, having not expecting the surprising weight despite their size, fell to the ground.

"Ow! ! You brats!" Jiwon cursed as he fell on his poor back.

"Sorry!" The ever little angel, Jaeduck apologised immediately as the three scrambled off their leader.

"What is going on?! What happened to the three of you?" Jiwon screeched. His three brothers were sitting cross-legged on the floor, staring wide eyed at him.

"We can explain." Youngjin, Jaejin's manager stepped forward.

"Aren't they supposed to record for our new song today?" Jiwon asked, blinking when Jaeduck crawled towards him and settled in between his legs.

"It's comfortable here~" Jaeduck grinned, leaning back onto Jiwon's chest. Jiwon looked at Jaeduck as if he had grown two heads. The leader didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

"That's right. We left them at the recording studio. By the time we came back, they were already in this state." Seungkwan, Jaeduck's manager said, shaking his head at his artiste's childish behaviour.

"Jaejin, can you tell me what happened?" Jiwon asked.

"From what I remembered, we were waiting for Tablo and his crew when we spotted a suspicious fluttering light in the recording booth." Jaejin recollected.

"We went in to check it out. Then all of a sudden, there was a blinding light and we became like this." Suwon added and shrugged.

"Does Tablo know about this?" Jiwon questioned.

"No. Tablo had urgent matters to take care off and the recording was postponed. But we called it off immediately when we saw the state they were in." Dabin, Suwon's manager answered.

"Good. We should not let anybody know that this happen. We'll wait for three days before... Uhhh... Looking for any other solutions." Jiwon frowned.

"What about YG's side?" Doyoung asked.

"We can find excuses for 3 days. But more than 3 days, I think the secret would be out." Seungkwan said as the other managers nodded.

"But where would they stay? They can't take care of themselves this way." Dabin questioned.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me?" Jiwon flinched at their 'puppy' stares.

"Fine! 3 days! The three of you better behave yourselves or I'll give you hell." Jiwon glared at the three like how he always did.

"Damn, we're under confinement. No matter if we're 40 years old or 5 years old, we're never getting out of Jiwon hyung's clutches." Suwon murmured under his breath, but Jiwon still caught it and turned his charismatic eyes to the maknae.

"What did you just sayyyyyy?" Jiwon slapped his palms on either side of the maknae's tiny face and squeezed it mercilessly, shaking from side to side.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Let go, hyung!!!!" Suwon tried to pry Jiwon's hands off his face but his 5 year old strength was no match for a 42 year old.

"Guys, I have to remind you. Jiwon hyung is currently promoting his solo album so there will be many eyes around watching his every move." Doyoung interrupted.

"What are you trying to say?" Jiwon asked, without looking at his manager. His palms were still on Suwon's face.

"I'm trying to say that hyung-deul would need a disguise, a separate name." Doyoung explained.

"A separate name? That's easy. Uri maknae will be called Magwi, Jaeduckie, Nopo, and Jaejinnie- WHERE IS JAEJIN?" Jiwon's hands left their maknae's face and turned around flusteredly to look for his number 2.

"I saw Jaejinnie walk out." Jaeduck answered from Jiwon's lap.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Jiwon scrambled up and lifted Jaeduck into his arms, where the boy rested comfortably on his hip.

"We have to go find him!" Jiwon said hurriedly before dashing out.

"Jaeduck-ah, which way did he go?" Jiwon asked.

"That way." Jaeduck point down the corridor as he giggled uncontrollably because he was bouncing on Jiwon's hip. Jiwon rolled his eyes at Jaeduck's childish giggles and ran down the hallway.

"The kitchen?!" Jiwon cried out when he spotted the signboard. The leader pushed open the double doors without a second thought and froze. All pairs of eyes were on him immediately.

"Eun Ji Won?" His name slipped out of one of the assistant chef's name.

"Uhh... Yeah... Annyeonghaseyo..." Jiwon greet and bowed as much as he could with Jaeduck on one side of his arm.

"Did you get lost?" One of the senior chef approached him.

"No. I came to find... uhhh... Kopo!" Jiwon looked around and found Jaejin standing near a pot of bubbling hot tteokbokki.

"Kopo!!" Jiwon cried out when Jaejin was reaching out for the pot. He was not tall enough to see that the contents of the pot was bubbling hot.

"AH!" Jaejin was surprised at Jiwon's voice and accidentally touched the pot, causing the pot to start tilting over the table.

"Tsk!" Jiwon swept Jaejin up with his other arm, but not fast enough to evade the falling pot of tteokbokki. Some of the boiling sauce splattered onto Jiwon's bicep.

"HYUNG!" Jaejin and Jaeduck cried out in worry. Jiwon collapsed onto one knee as the Busan Brothers scrambled out of his arms to take a better look.

"Jiwon-ssi! Are you alright?!" The chef asked in concern.

"Just a little burn." Jiwon grit his teeth.

"It looks like a second degree burn. Come, let's get it treated asap." The chef grabbed Jiwon by his healthy arm and guided him to the sink.

"Is hyung going to be okay?" Jaejin asked with a worried look.

"I hope so. Jaejin! You're injured too!" Jaeduck screeched when he saw Jaejin's palm turning red.

"I kind of touched the pot for a moment." Jaejin shrugged.

"Excuse me! Can you help my friend?" Jaeduck pulled on one of the assistant's apron.

"Oh? Okay, come I'll help you." The kind assistant carried a reluctant Jaejin up and brought him to the sink where Jiwon was. If Jiwon wasn't at the sink area, Jaejin wouldn't even allow someone to carry him apart from Jiwon. Jaeduck followed behind loyally. He was worried for s.

"Jiwon hyung, are you okay?" Jaejin asked as the assistant placed his palm under the running water.

"Jae- Kopo? You got burnt too? Are you okay?" Jiwon was enduring his pain until he heard Jaejin's voice. He widened his eyes when he saw Jaejin's hand was red.

"I'm going to be fine. Yours look more serious, hyung." Jaejin furrowed his tiny eyebrows as he glanced at the second degree burn on Jiwon's bicep.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be alright." Jiwon gave a knowing smile to Jaejin.

After a round of treatment for the two blackies' members, they were sent back to the private room.

"Jiwon hyung! Are you okay?" Doyoung jumped on his artiste the moment he set his eyes on the bandage.

"I'm fine! I just got a little burn. But I will need some coverage for the performance tomorrow." Jiwon shrugged.

"I'll contact the stylist. For now, hyung should go home and rest." Doyoung sighed and pulled out his phone.

"I'll get them home safely. I bet you have a lot of things to settle." Seungkwan said to Doyoung.

"Yes, thank you, Seungkwan-ssi." Doyoung smiled gummily in relief.

On the other hand, Suwon walked wobbily over to his mini hyungs.

"What happened?" Suwon asked, glancing at Jaejin's bandaged palm.

"Jiwon hyung got hurt because he was saving Jaejin." Jaeduck answered, placing a comforting hand on Jaejin's shoulder, knowing that his friend tend to get very guilty for things like this, especially towards Jiwon hyung.

"We'll just have to be good for the next three days." Suwon comforted his hyung by placing his hand on the other side of his hyung's shoulder.

***

"JANG SU WON! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Jiwon slammed his fist onto his room's door before chasing after the maknae.

"What did he do again to make Jiwon hyung so mad?" Jaejin asked as he came up to Jaeduck who was cuddling with Lucy on the couch.

"I heard him insulting Jiwon hyung's fashion sense in 666 possible ways when hyung was picking out his outfit for the day." Jaeduck quipped nonchalantly, rubbing Lucy's belly.

"And he was the one that said we have to be good for the three days we are staying here." Jaejin chuckled.

"Jaeduck hyung! Jaejin hyung! Save me!!!" Suwon's miserable choked voice brought laughter to the Busan Brothers.

*Ding Dong*

"Ah. It must be Doyoungie." Jaejin said as he hopped off the couch, marching over to the front door and let the manager in.

"Jiwon hyung! Are you ready? We are going to be late for Inkigayo!" Doyoung slipped his shoes off and walked into the apartment he has been to many times to wake his tardy artiste up.

"I have to teach this brat a lesson first." Jiwon shouted from his room.

"Doyoung! Save me!" They heard a scream from Jiwon and then Suwon appeared from the room, padding across the apartment to them.

" you, Jang Su Won! This brat needs to be taught a lesson!" Jiwon's foul words reverberated through the apartment.

"Hyung! How are you going to perform in this state?" Doyoung gestured from up to down. Jiwon stopped and look himself in the mirror.

"Jang Su Won!!!!" Jiwon screeched when he saw how messed up his hair was.

"Suwonie, you really think you're a 5 year old?" Jaejin shook his head but with an amused smile on his lips.

***

After another half an hour, Jiwon finally followed Doyoung towards the Inkigayo venue. They were forced to bring the mini three along because Jiwon don't trust them alone in his house with his dogs.

"Remember, when hyungs are outside, you're not Jang Su Won, Lee Jae Jin, and Kim Jae Duck." Doyoung reminded them.

"Self introduce yourselves." Jiwon ordered the three who were sitting at the backseats.

"I'm Eun Magwi, Jiwon ahjussi's nephew." Suwon chortled, causing a tick to appear on Jiwon's forehead.

"Do you want me to throw you out of the window, Suwon-ah?" Jiwon threatened, receiving only an innocent smile from Jang Dduddu.

"I'm Lee Nopo! Twin brother of Jaejin, and Jiwon hyung's nephew." Jaeduck recited.

"Not Jaejin, Jaeduck. He's Kopo." Jiwon corrected.

"Ah. Kopo." Jaeduck nodded.

"Jaejin, your turn." Jiwon prodded.

"Eun Kopo." Jaejin said.

"The three of you better behave later. There'll be a lot of people later. Don't get lost."

***

"WHAT? SUWONIE'S LOST?" Jiwon returned back to his resting room after prerecording to find Suwon missing. Jaeduck and Jaejin were sitting obediently on the couch, munching on their bento Doyoung bought.

"This brat brings me nothing but trouble." Jiwon massaged his temples.

"How did he get lost?" Jiwon asked, slumping down beside Jaejin.

"We were busy with everything and didn't notice him gone. Sorry hyung." Doyoung apologized.

"It's okay. Kopo, Nopo, did you see where Magwi went?" Jiwon pinched the bridge of his nose.

"He mentioned going out to see Yelkies." Jaeduck said.

"The both of you stay here. I'll go find him." Jiwon sighed and exited his dressing room.

"Hyung, we want to go too!" Jaeduck voiced out, looking at Jaejin to confirm. The dancer nodded.

"Okay. Make sure you don't lose sight of me." Jiwon sighed and nodded after a beat of silence.

Jiwon followed the signboards out to the audience area, searching for any signs of his maknae. Along the way, there were many hoobaes and staff greeting him, while Jiwon asked them whether they saw a 5 year old boy scuttling around.

Eventually, their directions led the Blackies to a wing in the SBS building that they've never been before.

"Come on, just let me see. Only for a moment." Jiwon heard an unfamiliar and suspicious voice.

"Get lost! Let me go! I need to go find Jiwon hyung!" The next voice made Jiwon's blood froze. It was Suwon.

"There's no one else here to help you~" that disgusting sweet voice made Jiwon felt like puking.

"Nooo! Let go!!" Before Jiwon could even act, the two smaller figures beside him had already abandoned Jiwon's rule of sticking to him and ran straight towards Suwon's voice.

"HEY! LET GO OF SUWONIE!" Jaeduck hollered, his squeaky voice amplifying in the corridor.

"Jaeduck hyung! Jaejin hyung!" Suwon's frightened voice was filled with relief.

"Let our maknae go this instance!" Jaejin glowered, not very happy that someone was messing with their little maknae.

"More kids? You really think the three of you can take me down?" The man scoffed and marched towards Jaeduck, ready to land a hand on the little angel. Jaeduck flinched and Jaejin shifted his position to shield his friend.

"What do you think you're doing to my kids?" Before the blow could land, Jiwon had a strong grip on the man's wrist.

"Where did you come from?!" The ert screeched, feeling the pain from the hard twist of his wrist.

"I won't forgive anyone for landing a hand on any one of my dongsaengs, especially them." Jiwon's eyes were hard and unforgiving, his black orbs going straight through the man. An unimaginable strength made Jiwon almost broke the man's wrist.

"I'm sorry! Let me go! I won't do this ever again!" The man pleaded, feeling his bones cracking under the concentrated pressure.

"You better." Jiwon spat at him before kicking him right in the back. After the man scrambled away, Jiwon turned and saw Jaeduck and Jaejin staring at him. They weren't exuding fear though. Jaeduck was exuding adoration and respect while Jaejin was feeling so proud of his leader.

"JIWON HYUNG!" Jiwon instinctively crouched down to the 5 year olds level and welcomed a full brunt attack of their maknae. Suwon tackled his leader and buried his face into Jiwon's chest.

"Suwonie! Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Jiwon wrapped his hands around the maknae and patted his back comfortingly. The worry in his voice was so evident that Jaejin and Jaeduck shared knowing looks. Their leader had always loved and adore their maknae the most. That's why he always bullied him.

"Uh uh. He didn't get to." Suwon shook his head.

"Don't scare hyung like that anymore. Understand?" Jiwon sneaked one hand into Suwon's hair and ruffled it up.

"Yes, hyung." Suwon nodded and hid a smile.

"Not fair hyung. We want hugs too." Jaejin suddenly quipped.

"We are already in our fourties. You still want hugs?" Jiwon snorted.

"We are 5 year olds now. That doesn't apply." Jaejin replied shamelessly.

"You and your 4D reasoning." Jiwon sighed but extended out his arms anyway. What happens here stays in this corridor. Jaeduck grinned kiddily and jumped straight into Jiwon's chest, crushing Suwon in the middle. Jaejin walked up shortly and embraced the smaller two.

"What happens here, stays here. Understand?" Jiwon murmured as he wrapped his hands around the three 5 year olds.

"Mmph!" The three nodded in blissful content.

***

Second day rolled by and they were going to find out on how to turn them back to normal today.

After Jiwon's day promotions, with the three 5 year olds tagging along wherever he went, they finally get to settle down for a slow dinner.

The fans and media had questioned who they were and the three of them had obediently introduced themselves as Jiwon's nephews, who he had to take care of for 3 days because his sibling was hospitalised.

Even though they were a trouble to everyone to take care of, Jiwon was still grateful for them. s never fail to make his emotions fluctuate so badly. He would be so mad at one point and laughing on the ground at another.

And now he was at a BBQ shop near YG with s, looking like a full dad with 3 kids.

"Don't touch the scissors. Your hands are too small to hold them." Jiwon swatted Jaeduck's hand away when the dancer attempted to reach for one.

"I like it when we're small. Jiwon hyung does everything for us." Suwon said smugly, earning a half hearted glare from Jiwon.

"I don't mind staying at this state forever." Jaejin chirped.

"What are you saying suddenly? Nonsense. We have to get all of you back." Jiwon's disapproving voice was already norm to their ears.

"Of course. We still have to release an album together. We promised our fans." Jaeduck, ever the angel to yellowkies, said.

"Then can anyone remember what exactly did you see in that recording booth?" Jiwon asked, flipping the cooked samgyeopsal with the tongs and cutting it into smaller bite sized pieces for the kids.

"Uhhh... I don't remember. I only saw a white light." Suwon shook his head, grabbing his chopsticks and aimed for a pork belly.

"Manners! Jang Suwon!" Jiwon slapped the chopsticks away and placed the pork belly into Jaejin and Jaeduck's plates. Suwon pouted and stuck his chopsticks into a dish of kimchi instead.

"AH!" Jaejin's high pitched scream surprised Jiwon and he dropped his tongs.

"Yah! Lee Jae Jin! What's the ing matter with you?!" Jiwon cursed, picking up the tongs again and cut another slice of pork belly for Suwon.

"I think I saw a fairy." Jaejin blurted out.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Jiwon snorted, cutting the fourth slice of pork belly for himself.

"No! I think I saw it too!" Jaeduck slapped Jaejin on the shoulder out of excitement and nodded fervently.

"So are we supposed to find this fairy?" Suwon asked, munching innocently on his pork belly.

"Where do fairies usually live though?" Jaeduck asked.

"Don't they live in forests? Under mushrooms?" Jaejin said.

"I thought dwarves live under mushrooms." Jaeduck replied naively.

"No. No. No. Fairies live among the flowers." Jiwon suddenly said.

"Why are we even having this conversation?" Suwon questioned, blinking at his ridiculous hyungs.

"According to your reason hyung, we might be able to find a fairy here-" Jaeduck reached out with his short arms to take the small decorative flower pot in the middle of the table and lifted the leaf of the flower.

"What's wrong, Jaeduck-ah?" Jiwon questioned, finally putting down his tongs and scissors.

"Hyung. You're right. Fairies do live among flowers." Jaeduck whispered as he glanced up at Jiwon who gave him a weirded out look. Jaejin and Suwon gave a small gasp as they both squeezed Jaeduck from both sides to take a closer look.

"What are you talking about?" Jiwon walked around the table and leant down.

"OH-" Jiwon took a peak under the lead and in a deep breath before cupping his hand over his mouth. There was a fairy with legit wings sitting on the edge of the flower pot, waving up at them.

"We have to go back now." Jiwon instructed.

"We can't take the flower pot with us!" Suwon reminded his leader as a good citizen.

"Don't worry, she's already in my pocket." Jaeduck murmured, pointing at the chest pocket of his overalls. The fairy was peeking out and pointing at the door.

"She wants us to go." Jaejin said.

"I totally did not know what she meant, Jaejin." Jiwon sarcastically threw Jaejin off and went to pay.

"This is so ridiculous." Suwon sighed.

***

By the time they reach Jiwon's apartment, the four of them were sitted on the floor, around the coffee table. The fairy was sitting cross legged in the middle.

"Can you talk? Or you can? But you're too soft for us to hear?" Jaejin bombarded the fairy with questions.

"That's not important! Change them back!" Jiwon said, pointing at s.

"First of all..." The four gasped, hearing the fairy's voice loud and clear. Her voice was just like what a fairy's voice should be. Clear, crisp, and melodic.

"I'm sure by your reactions I have answered your first few questions." The fairy looked at Jaejin and he nodded.

"What happened?" Jiwon asked, busy grabbing onto Lucy so she doesn't maul the fairy.

"It's an accident. I was casted out of the fairy world and fell into the human world. Unfortunately, it was into your recording booth." The fairy started explaining.

"At that point of merge between my world and your world, a burst of magic was casted out to any nearby living souls. Unfortunately, the three of you are the victim. But also fortunately, the three of you only de-aged. I've seen some cases where people lost their memories as well." The fairy continued.

"How unfortunate." Suwon commented.

"So how can we reverse this burst of magic?" Jiwon asked. This was their only hope.

"You need to help me to get back to the fairy world for you to reverse that effect." The fairy said.

"HOW?" Jiwon was getting impatient.

"True love. I need to find true love." The fairy said, not at all affected by Jiwon's aggressive nature.

"You need to fall in love? We have to find you a boyfriend?" Suwon said disbelievingly.

"No no no. I accidentally caused the fruit of love to be eaten, so I had to find true love's blood so that the tree would grow another." The fairy explained.

"Oh. That's very unfortunate then. None of us are married. But we can find married couple blood for you." Jaejin quipped.

"Oh no. It's fine. The four of you are already enough. That's the reason why I've been following you around." The fairy grinned.

"What do you mean?" Jiwon asked, frowning.

"I've seen all your interactions with each other. It is true love. I do not need true love of romantic interest. Platonic ones are much stronger in essence." The fairy giggled.

"WHAT? YOU MEAN YOU SAW US IN THE CORRIDOR?" Jiwon suddenly screeched.

"Yes I did." The fairy nodded.

"What happened in that corridor stays there, understand? I don't care if you're a fairy or not." Jiwon threatened, his embarrassed cheeks betraying him.

"Whatever. I just want all of your blood." The fairy shrugged and fluttered her wings, raising her up into the air and pulling out a tiny syringe.

"Stick out your finger." The fairy instructed and they did. She flittered round the table and got a quarter syringe filled of blood each.

"This would be more than enough. Thank you!" The fairy giggled.

"So we will be changed back?" Suwon questioned.

"Yes."

***

Jiwon woke up on the third day, on his bed. He looked up at his ceiling.

"Was that all a dream?" He asked, patting his face and body for any abnormalities. He blinked away the rest of his sleep and got ready to change for the first schedule. The seemingly dream still on his mind.

"Was that really a dream?" Jiwon questioned himself. He washed up and walked out of his room. It was tidy and quiet, none like the 'dream' where Jaejin, Jaeduck, and Suwon were a noisy mess in his apartment. Thinking back to his 'dream', Jiwon couldn't help but smile at the memory. Even though it was a 'dream', he really had fun hanging out with his 5 year old members.

"Why are you standing in the living room and smiling into space hyung?" From the wall separating the kitchen and living room, Jaeduck's head poked out, surprising Jiwon.

"Do you miss the 5 year old us already?" Suwon teased, his head poking out from beneath Jaeduck's head.

"I already told you the three of us staying as 5 year olds was a great idea." Jaejin's last comment was made as he poked his head at the most bottom. It was kind of hilarious. It made Jiwon want to smash their heads one by one.

"So it wasn't a dream?" Jiwon opened his mouth in shock.

"Yes hyung. Fairies do exist and they live among flowers."