Chapter 1

My Sweet Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cafe Haru&Oneday"  the signage glowed warmly above the modern yet cozy newly opened coffee shop along the busy streets of Seoul. Loud cheers and applause from the people inside it was heard, congratulating a teary-eyed Donghae for successfully putting up his dream business. 

"Hyung! Congratulations I'm so happy for you!" Donghae heard a high pitched voice not far from him, he was about to turn to that person but it already came crushing him into a tight hug which made him laugh.

"Thank you Wookie" he said hugging back his younger friend and soon all of his friends gathered around congratulating him.

"Ah now I don't have my favorite model in my team anymore" Heechul said sadly. He was his former boss at the modeling agency he worked at before.

"Come on hyung you still have me!" Yesung said but Heechul continued sulking, it was no secret that Donghae managed to charm Heechul up to the point that the older treated him like his precious little brother or sometimes, like a son.

"But... he's my son" Heechul said dramatically, even faking sobs which made both Ryeowook and Yesung roll their eyes at their friend's over protectiveness. 

"Stop being so dramatic Heechul-hyung! It's not like he's going abroad or something, he's just literally a few streets away from your office!" Ryeowook said "besides I'll be with him and you can visit anytime so you don't have to worry!" Ryeowook added, still trying to assure their hyung that his "son" is going to be safe.

"Really hyung, stop babying Donghae too much, he will be fine!" Yesung added but that still doesn't seem to make Heechul calm down. 

"But you know how he is, he's like a... lost puppy in this busy street!" Heechul said sadly, remembering how a lost and shy 16 year old Donghae came to his modeling agency. He was already 20 years old that time and being the company's top model since he was a child, he can use some privilege-which he really didn't need to use since Donghae's looks is already enough to land him a modeling job. Since then he took the boy under his wing which surprised everyone cos he's known to be cold and unapproachable but there's just something about Donghae's pure soul and innocence that makes you want to protect him, and also the fact that Donghae literally has a child's mind.

The already emotional Donghae got more emotional at the concern his friends are showing. He knows that he can be a baby most of the time and he can be naive too that's why even the youngest Ryeowook was over protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter