What The?!!

Celebrate Valentines Day With My Prince Charming!!!

~The next day at Fahrenheit's Mansion~

*Aaron's P.O.V.*

I woke up at 6.00 a.m. as I'm always the earliest to wake up. So waking up my pals is part of my job. I may be the youngest but I'm always the one who does all these jobs. I immediately went to brush my teeth,change into uniform after that I went to wake my buddies up.First of all,Calvin,the easiet one to wake up as I went to Cal's room...

~Calvin's Room~

I went in his room n saw him sleeping while calling his exgirlfriends name. I could not help but pity Cal.Poor Cal gets hurt so much b'coz of his ex-girlfriend. Just because of his ex, Cal becomes a playboy. :( AIYYYY... Poor Cal, I swear if I see her agn I won't forgive her as what had she done to Cal.

"Hey Cal, it's time to wake up." I tried to wake him up.

"Angela...!!!" He immiediately get up with his eyes closed n he stuck his hands out like he's tryin' to catch something. Then slowly he open his eyes.

"Oh,its you, Aaron.(yawning)" Says Cal but I know that he's still half sleeping. I immediately wen't back to my normal tone.

"Wake up,Cal.We're gonna be late" I said to Cal who is alr in the bathroom within a split second as I felt sooooooo stupid there talking to my ownself.I then left Cal's room n went to the second pig's room... Chun's room.

~Chuns Room~

I went in to his room while I say him sleeping while mumbling abt... food.T.T This Chun is always thinking abt food.

I immediately went near him and tried to wake him up but failed. 

"Hey Chun wake up..." I said to him.

"Hey Chun wake up,we're going to be late..." I said while shaking him to wake him up. No respondse...Urgh!!! This guy is going to make me crazy.. Never mind, I have a good idea,very good idea...

"Hey Chun,wake up now or Jiro is going to eat all your CAKE that you hide it int he fridge." I says emphasizing the word cake. As what I thought...

"CAKE!!! WHERE???!!!!!" Says Chun as he immediately stood up with his eyes wide open. See what I meant...

"Chun, just go n clean yourself. We're going to be late." Isays pointing to the bathroom like a mom. I always had a nickname by Cal,Chun n Jiro,it's...

"Yes,mom..." Says Chun sleepilly as he slowly walk to the bathroom. Ok, next  is the worst of all... Jiro. I sighed n made my wat to Jiro's room.

~Jiro's Room~

I went into Jiro's room and I saw... as what I suspected... clothes,pants n of course... boxers everywhere!!! OMG!!! O.O.When can this guy be a bit neater like me!!! I slowly walk through the pile of clothes n made my way to Jiro's bed. I saw Jiro in his Hello Kitty pajamas and he is holding on his Hello Kitty plush toy while his thumb n mumbling Selina's name.(Sorry to all Jiro's fans bot for needed I had no choice but to writh like this to make my fanfic to be more intresting.) L.O.L. it's so cute when he's like that. 

"Jiro,wakie wakie." I tried for the first time... No reply.

"Jiro,wake up now.We're going to be late if u don't wake up now" I tried for the second time as I started shaking his body.

"Jiro... Alright,dont blame me." I says as I smake him on his and....Jiro immediately stood up which scares me. I_I|||

"Oh, Aaron. Could you stop hitting me especially on my . It hurts you know~~~!!!" Whinnes Jiro half awakening as he rubs his .

"Just go n clean yourself. You don't want to be late for school right? HMMM~~~?? U know what will happen if your mom knows that u r late.N you also didn't want to dress like that to school right?" Before I finish, Jiro is alr in the toilet when I mentioned 'mom'.

I sighed n went straight to my room. I sat on my table n started thinking on hoe to make Gui fall for me. After a while,I thought of something as I started out my plan. After finnishing, I went to the dinning room n ate breakfast with the boys n went straight to school.

*End of Aaron's P.O.V.*

~At school~

Gui's P.O.V.

I went to school early today as when I step into the hall, I heard my bestie, Selina n Wang Zi calling me. I went to forward n greet them.

"Morning Selina, morning Wang Zi" I greeted them giving a happy smile.

"Hi Gui~." They greeted back.

We together went to our locker to take our books. As when I open the locker...

"WHAT THE?!!" I saw a letter droppped down to the floor as I pick it up to have a look as Selina n Wang Zi came to look at it. I opened it as I saw a very very very neat handwriting, it writes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gui Gui ,

Do you have any freetime today after school, coz I tell u something. I will come n pick u up.

 

                                                                                                          From :

                                                                                                          Aaron Yan :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted after I read it as Selina n Wang Zi was stunned after reading.Not knowing everyone in the hall was looking at me like I was crazy. I immediately apologize to them as they continued what they were doing.

I was shocked n stunned at the same time. OMG, how much I wish that Aaron would discover me. N now that my wish has come true. After that, the class started as I went back to class with Selina and Wang Zi. How I wish that the class would end faster.

*End of P.O.V.*

*No one's P.O.V.*

Not knowing that there was someone watching her while smirking. "Well Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie, I swear after Valentines Day,you would not believe in love anymore." Says that person n walks away.

*End of P.O.V.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, second chapter!!! >.< So you guys alr knows who is the mysterious person right? So stay tunned to the next chapter.