FINAL

10th of August
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You almost fell down the bed trying to reach out for your phone at the bedside table. It has been ringing non-stop and all you wanted was to tuck yourself in your bed and sleep as it was a tiring day for you. Parties for your birthday were held here and there and it took all of your strength to, at least, attend all of it. Now, you just wanted to sleep.

But your phone or whoever it is that is calling just won't let you.

You answered the phone without bothering to even check who it was. Regardless of who, you'll nag, anyways. It's almost two in the morning. 

C'mon!

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, my sleepyhead. Happy birthday to you."

You jolted up in surprise. Checking the time yet again, You rubbed your eyes and tried to let the haziness go away. You're wide awake now. Damn! You're wide awake now!

"Minji?" 

"Finally!" You heard soft giggles from the other line. "Your girlfriend has been calling you for one straight hour already, Miss Kim. Glad to know you're still breathing."

You grinned. And then you giggled. You stood up feeling extremely excited out of sudden. The thought of sleeping long gone.

"Damn! I didn't know!"

"Are you jumping around right now?"

You stopped doing so and subconsciously looked around.

"How'd you even know that?"

"I can see you. Now, will you open the door for me, birthday girl?"

You squealed. . You literally squealed.

"You're here?!" 

"I'm here! Open the door now, babe. Please? Your gift is heavy!"

You ran almost immediately, tripping on your way to the door. You can't contain your feels and you're not really trying to. 

You wanted to scream.

Minji is actually here. To celebrate your birthday. On the exact date. It's a first!

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter