UN VILLAGE

New Neighbourhood,New Neighbour.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" as you happily blow the 21 candles, on your birthday cake. seeing everyone surrounding you and especially your best friend, Billie, holding your birthday cake and happily looking at you. you felt that 21 years of your life just flashed by so quickly and memories started to come back, the time when you were in elementary school, you were a very shy girl and Billie was the one who introduce herself to you. Now, scanning the surroundings, you realised you’ve changed a lot since you were that shy little girl.

 

After thanking everyone and sending them on their way out, Billie, before heading her way out, she whispered.” You’re gonna tell them, now right?” feeling confused, after realising what she just said, you gasp and told her, “oh ! I forgot about it completely! Okay.. I will try my best.” After sending Billie home, you went to the sofa and sat down. After much hesitation, you voice out, “mom? Dad? Can we have a talk?”. After hearing how sad you sound, your mom and dad walked towards you and sat down on the sofa with you, “what’s wrong dear?”. After thinking for a moment, you took a deep breath and said, “now that I am 21, I hope you will approve of me moving out and living on my own. I have been saving money since I started my part-time job and I managed to rent this apartment in UN VILLAGE that I really like and I hope you guys would approve me moving out.” After hearing your opinion, you were hoping for the best and your mom and dad immediately smile and your mom said” of course! My baby would love to be independent by herself, why not? But you have to promise us that you will come back during Sundays okay?” after hearing that, you jumped with joy and happily said “THANKS MOM! THANKS DAD! I WILL DEFINITELY VISIT YOU GUYS!”

 

It was definitely a lot of work to be done but you managed to contact a agent and purchased the house on instalments and pay every month at a cheaper price. Its still not cheap but you really can’t let go of the offer and you heard so much about UN VILLAGE, the view at night, the peacefulness. You just couldn’t let go of the apartment.

 

After moving boxes and furniture, you were exhausted and thought about the awesome neighbours you will meet. While thinking, your stomach began to growl and you realised that you haven’t eaten anything since morning as you were too busy with the boxes and furniture. You looked at the time, 1:30am!? You must have been too busy with moving that you forgot about the time too. The good thing is that there is a convenient store just downstairs and you decided to just get Ramen there. You packed up quickly and head out of the apartment.

 

After locking the door, you turned and noticed a person wearing a grey hoodie with the cap on and grey sweatpants looking at you. Not to be rude, you decided to just bow and leave. After entering the lift, you realised you didn’t introduce yourself to that person and felt so embarrassed and regretful.

 

After eating Ramen, you went back up to your apartment, in the lift, you were hoping not to see that person again as it was so awkward, and you can imagine how much more awkward it would be. After the lift door opens, you were greeted by an empty hallway and you were thankful for that. You rush back to your apartment full speed and hurry up got in. after getting in, you were super thankful that you managed to get back in your apartment without getting caught by that person and also not encountering that person again. While you were resting, you heard a knock on the door, without thinking much, you opened the door. What stood in front of you left you shocked, it was the person from before and now that this person is standing in front of you, the person remove the hoodie cap and what stood In front of you left you more shocked, you felt your heart beating twice the speed. His skin looks so flawless and his mole makes his overall facial features cute. You felt your heart fluttering over his looks until he spoke “are you the new neighbour that had just moved in?”. back to reality, you just nod your head. He smiles and you felt our heart beating way like WAY too fast for a normal heartbeat and he took his hands out to you. Noticing how he has a cute mole on his thumb with his skinny and beautiful hands, “nice to meet you, I’m Baekhyun.”