The new student.

He's too pretty. Or is it a she???

​​​​​​Hey guys! I hope you like my ff. In this story, Y/N looks like the androgynous model Satsuki Nakayama.

Y/N Profile

Y/N Liu

17 years old.

Androgynous(female)

Family: Ms. Liu, Mr. Liu. Her older brother was given to your parent's friends when he was young, because they couldn't support him financially. But now that your father is the CEO of a big company (e.g., Supreme, Calvin Klein,) and you are filthy rich, they are trying to find him, but he seems to have disappeared. Your parents don't support your androgyny (this is a lgbt+ supportive fan fiction🌈).

Likes to produce music, rap, dance, draw, play piano,and listen to music (is incredibly talented at all of them) . 

Has had severe depression and anxiety since she was 12.

Has had very traumatizing experiences with different girls she tried to be friends with (don't wanna tell you, that's part of the story 😜).

She doesn't have any friends, and she keeps to herself a lot.

And last but not least......

You are incredibly beautiful.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AT SCHOOL

 

YOONGI'S  POV

 

Ugh, school is so boring, especially history. 😴

"Listen up please class. Today we have a new student transferring in from daegu. Why don't you come on in and introduce yourself."

Oh this should be great.

Slowly, a pretty boy walks in the room.

WOAH.

​​​​​​​​Y/N 's POV

"Listen up class. Today we have a new student transferring in from daegu. Why don't you come on in and introduce yourself."

Gosh, I feel like there are millions of butterflies having a seizure in my stomach. Just keep a strait face, try to force a smile if you can. Ugh, who am I kidding. No one wants to see my smiles.

I slowly walk in. I try not to make eye contact with too many people, but it's kind of hard to when so many are looking at me.

Do i have something on my face? Crap, I'm getting dizzy!

I stare at the floor, freezing up.

YOONGI'S POV 

Is he okay? He's shaking.....

Y/N 's POV

I turn around as fast as I can and mad dash away from the class room.... and all of the staring people. Oh, by the way, did I mention that starting five years ago, I was homeschooled? And this is my first day in a public school. When I only ever socially interact with people in a grocery store. Great.

I burst in the ladies bathroom as everything starts spinning around.

​​​​​​Oh no. Please please please, keep consciousness, keep consciousness. No!!!.....

I fall to the floor just as I hear someone say,

"HEY, ARE YOU OKAY??!?!?!!"