final

time with you

“Hello, I am Super Junior’s new member, Cho Kyuhyun,” the 20 year old man bowed in respect to the other members. 

 

Do you remember when I first joined Super Junior? I wasn’t really welcomed by the hyungs but yet you welcomed me warmly. It was tough for the first six months for me but I was able to endure because of you. 

 

I struggled my way inside of the dorm while drunk, hoping that I would not be caught by the hyungs. I sloppily opened the door to our shared bedroom and directly slumped my whole body onto the bed. 

 

“Ryeowook-ah…” I cried. “Why.. why is it so hard for hyungs to accept me? Am I so useless? I p-promised to be a hardworking member. I will do my job well as a Super Junior member.”

 

You hugged me tightly while whispering comforting words into my ears. You wiped my tears away and rocked me side to side like a baby. I was so heartbroken and miserable during the first year of being a Super Junior member. 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, come here,” Leeteuk hyung gestured me to come to him. I was hesitant and nervous but I still went to him. He hugged me while crying his heart out after winning our first award with our 1st single ‘U’, “Welcome, Kyu. Welcome to Super Junior. I’m so sorry for my past harsh treatments to you. Thank you for coming in to Super Junior.” 

 

At that moment I knew Leeteuk hyung and others  have finally accepted me as a member of Super Junior. Because of you, Kim Ryeowook, I endured all the hardships. I didn’t give up and it’s all thanks to you Ryeowook-ah. If not for you, I wouldn’t still be a Super Junior member. 

 

•••

 

Time passed really fast. It’s already been 13 years ever since I joined Super Junior as a member. And it’s been 13 years since I met you and our friendship bloomed. Throughout these years, every moment is precious to me. You’re still my favourite member to bully. You welcomed me with open arms when most of the members didn’t want to. From that moment, I knew we will be inseparable. You’re always by my side and I’m always there to protect you when the others made fun of you.

 

We matched each other so well. It’s funny how we are so much alike, even if we seem to have two different personalities. We share the same taste in music. Even our vocal range are the same. Not a lot of people knew that, since I have a very warm and deep vocal while yours is clear-like-crystal vocal. The way we sound when we harmonised together, it feels magical. 

 

Remember when we went to Stevie Wonder and Westlife’s concert together? I want to watch more concerts with you. In fact, I want to spend more time with you. Our moments are precious. You are precious to me. It doesn’t matter if we’re both busy, we’ll still find time to spend time with each other. 

 

Kim Ryeowook, the member that that I treasure the most, the friend that I cared about the most and the person that has my heart and soul. Thank you for all the 13 years worth of memories. Thank you for everything. I just want to tell the whole world and show them how much I love you. My member, my best friend and my other half, I love you. I love you 3000. 


 

“On that flowery path, you and me

I remember the times we walked together

When did you come and become

Such a precious person to me?

 

Hey, when I look at you, I know

My heart still blossoms for you

As if it’s just our world

I’m sure you know my heart, that unique smile of yours That’s what’s good, that’s my truth”

 

- Time with You, Cho Kyuhyun

 


ahh this a lot :( happy kyuwook day in advance!!