Her response

Her

For a couple of days, maybe it was because I had no idea how else can I continue the conversation with her. She then told me that she felt as if I’m going to a faraway place while I already entered her life.

She sounded sad after hearing about my planned departure to Singapore, saying that I came like a shooting star, which disappeared immediately after showing up.

Upon hearing this, I would tell her that I would like to become the North star rather than a shooting star. I want to be her beacon of hope, and I would also give her guidance whenever she needs my help. Even though I may be far from her side, we can be together if we simply will it to happen.

For the longest amount of time, I have thought that I am not worthy of love anymore, but love arrived again with her appearance in my life. She did not stop contacting me even after my blunt confession, which, at the time, made me feel so relieved. “I still have a chance!” I thought. So I marched on and on, shamelessly shooting pick up lines at her whenever I get the chance.

And now that I know that she has feelings for me, it would be time for me to tell her that our feelings are mutual.

Also that I am not leaving for Singapore that quickly. I would be staying in Taiwan for half a year at least, two years at most. And while I have grand plans for my life, if we are to have a future together, we can always find a way to happiness.

And lastly, I would tell her that she’s a fantastic person worthy of love.