Unexpected news

Forever in love

                             One month later

                             “Inkigayo show”

 

Sungjae performs a new song from his new solo album. Red Velvet is also on the show to perform the song “Zimzalabim”. MC call’s the name of Sungjae and he goes on stage to perform his song. Now in Sungjae’s songs there is also a rap part, which he personally performs. When he returns to the dressing room after the performance, he notices the red velvet. He greets the whole group and tries to avoid her gaze. Without saying a word he goes into his dressing room. Now the label has completely different rules. He must be fully focused on his solo career in order to succeed. His success will lead to the success of the whole group. 

                     After Inkigayo Show

«Tomorrow A-pink will return to our label. We will shoot a video and you will have to show everyone that you are very happy about their return. At one point you will have to hug Namjoo and it accidentally gets into the frame. all clear?»

«Yes» - replied Sungjae.

                     

          A week later on the news

«Many fans noticed that in the video, Sungjae hugged Namjoo. Many fans assume they are dating. Perhaps Sungjae caused A-Pink to return to the label»