Answer

Do you love me?

The insistent knocks on the door lifted her. She left her room grumbling and wanting to kill the inconsiderate person. She yawned and opened the door, the person behind her received her with her scared face.

"Chae ... What's wrong with you?" Before she answered, she entered her apartment, passing by, "Sure. Come in."

She followed her into the living room and noticed her strange behavior. Couldn't keep still, she was shaking from head to toe and seemed too scared to speak.

Kaeun took her cousin off her shoulders and forced her to sit on the big chair, which she seemed to ignore since she entered.

"Chaeyeon. Sit down. And tell me what happens," the major asked softly without frightening her. She has known her cousin since they were girls and it's the first time she has seen her in that state. She wanted to believe that what had happened to her was not so bad. Chaeyeon looked at her. Her eyes had small gaps that seemed to overflow from time to time. She pulled her into a hug and gently her hair, "Hey! What's going on?"

Chaeyeon lightened her breath, trying to calm down and receive her cousin's hug, but the image kept repeating itself in her head and didn't stop. She held back her tears and separated from her cousin.

"Eunbi ..." Chaeyeon muttered, too low. She was afraid to say it out loud. It was not necessary.

Kaeun clenched her jaw "Eunbi did something to you? Is that it? Now I'm going to ..."

Chaeyeon took her wrist and shook her head, sitting her down again. The older one looked at her with a raised eyebrow, expectant of what she was going to say, that she was coherent enough not to go to kill the girlfriend (very likely ex) of her favorite cousin.

"Eunbi told me ..."

Kaeun squeezed her knee with her free hand, a gesture she had made since her cousin showed the most painful parts of her. That motivated her to continue.

"Eunbi told me she loves me"

The taller girl waited for her to finish what she was going to say, but Chaeyeon said nothing more after that and that puzzled her.

"Eunbi told you ... what does she love you?" Chaeyeon nodded, a rebel tear down her cheek, "And ... what's the problem?"

Despite her soft tone, Chaeyeon felt like a slap and suddenly stood up.

"Like what is the problem ?!" The blonde raised her voice without realizing, "She knows what I think about it and still told me!"

Kaeun slapped her arm, "Lower your voice! Sakura is sleeping." The older woman pulled her, forcing her to sit down, "You've been with her for 2 years. It was time she told you. Don't you think?"

"But still, I'm not ready for this. I don't want to" Chaeyeon muttered the last thing at the end.

Kaeun knew her cousin perfectly and for everything that had happened. She sighed. She is glad that her suspicions are only that because she would not bear to accept another person to love her cousin when Eunbi did very well. But there was still doubt, Chaeyeon had a very fragile and kind heart, broken above all things, too careful for herself since her last disastrous relationship. She knows her cousin's fear of love, so she was surprised when she started dating her best friend and Sakura's cousin. Knowing the brunette knows that it would not hurt her cousin, but the youngest of both was the problem.

Her fear prevented her from accepting love.

So she decided to change tactics.

"But ... You love her, right?"

Chaeyeon went blank.

 

"Hi. I'm Kwon Eunbi" greeted the blonde with a smile. They had been left alone after Kaeun went to look for her girlfriend and birthday girl.
The brunette hesitated a little but finally spoke.
"I'm Lee Chaeyeon"


"Unnie!" Chaeyeon shouted removing some paint from her face. Despite that, she couldn't help laughing, "Yah! Eunbi unnie! You just left me blue."
"The blue suits you beautifully" winked the older one. Chaeyeon thanked the paint to cover her cheeks because she wouldn't know how to explain her blush, "It was just a little"
Chaeyeon did not answer and threw a bottle of paint in her direction, "Ready. We're already the same."
"You're dead, Lee"


Their first outing, Chaeyeon refused to call it a date. Her face was already cramp with so much smile. Eunbi kept looking at her. What was making her uncomfortable.
"Yah! Why are you looking at me unnie!" She hit her arm playfully but that didn't keep her from looking at her.
"You're pretty"
Eunbi kept walking, ignoring that Chaeyeon had stopped her passage. She turned just in time to see how the youngest blushed.
She smiled, "Are you coming?"


"Happy birthday unnie!" Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around the major, raising her slightly. Eunbi giggled, "Happy birthday"
"Thanks Chaeyeonnie"
For the first time, Chaeyeon took the first step. She left a kiss on her cheek. Eunbi was so surprised that she forgot what she was going to say.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"...I don't know"
Eunbi stood on tiptoe and left a kiss on her cheek, "Let me know when you're sure. I'll be waiting for you"

 

"I'm cold," Chaeyeon muttered. Unexpectedly Eunbi surrounded her with her arms and snuggled against her chest. With a flushed face, Chaeyeon hugged her back, "I meant a jacket, unnie"
"Now you have me. Why do you need a jacket?"


"Hug me"
Chaeyeon's murmur took her off guard. It was the first time she said something like that, so directly. She nodded a little before circling her waist with her arms, firm and secure.
"Thanks, unnie." Loneliness disappeared, once she hugged her back.
"Everything for you, Chae"


"Can I kiss you?"
Eunbi looked at her for a moment, with a mocking smile. She put her work aside and sat next to her girlfriend, "I would never refuse"
Chaeyeon hesitated a little, before taking her cheeks and drawing her to her lips.


Despite taking months out, Chaeyeon for the first time had to admit that she was really flogged. Seeing her little girlfriend with her jacket, she made her heart warm. It was too much tenderness for one person.
"Stop looking at me, Lee"
"My girlfriend is beautiful. How could I stop looking at you?"

 

"You're an idiot"
"But I'm your idiot"

 

"Give it to me!" Eunbi shouted, trying to reach the sprite bottle. She cursed herself, Chaeyeon had put it on her head, "Lee Chaeyeon!"
"No! Every day you take it. Not today!"
Eunbi took her from the back of the neck and placed a kiss on her lips. Without much thought, Chaeyeon placed her hands on her waist, becoming weak before her.
"Ha!" Eunbi celebrated too soon. Chaeyeon quickly took the bottle and threw it in the trash can. She carried her girlfriend and took her to the room, "W-what ... are you doing?"
A playful smile adorned her girlfriend's face, "Finishing what you started"


"You are cute"
Chaeyeon inflated her cheeks in protest "I am not"
Eunbi pricked her cheek, earning a groan from her girlfriend, "You're too cute to be a person, Chaeyeonnie."

 

"Were you seeing that girl?"
Eunbi returned her gaze to her girlfriend, was standing in front of her and with her arms around her waist. She nodded and kept looking at the clothes in her hands.
"Kwon Eunbi! You're one ..."
Chaeyeon could not finish her sentence, Eunbi had pulled her.
"I was looking at her"
The girl's cheeks turned bright red, the mirror in front of her told her.


"Happy Anniversary!"
Eunbi pulled the blankets and continued in her comfortable cave. Chaeyeon began to move her.
"Yah! Unnie! I try to do something for you. At least you can get out of there."
Eunbi knew she was pouting, so she left. She looked at her shyly before being greeted by her arms.
"Happy anniversary to you too, Chae!"


Eunbi entered the apartment. Panting for the race. As soon as she entered she was greeted by an intoxicating smell that could only come from the kitchen.
"Chaeyeonnie!" The older one greeted happily, approaching her and surrounding her with her arms. The youngest laughed and returned the hug with her free hand, still cooking.
"How is my baby?"
"Tired ... I want to sleep ... with you"
Chaeyeon left a kiss on her forehead and turned off the kitchen. She turned around completely and wrapped her in a hug, "First we eat and then we curl up, okay?"
"Yes!"

 

Eunbi pursed her lips, still sitting on the couch. She was not willing to move. She heard a few steps but ignored them. Her arms were still crossed.
"Unnie!" Chaeyeon called her. It did not work. "Unnie, look at me for a little moment and you can keep upset with me"
Eunbi turned her face and was surprised at her sight. Lee Chaeyeon was dressed like a giant hot dog.

"Wait!" She asked for the highest one, put on some glasses and started dancing. Eunbi tried to stay serious but couldn't help it. She started laughing. Chaeyeon smiled.

"You are amazing. I love you"

 

Chaeyeon returned to reality when her cousin was forced to hit her.

"Yah! What's wrong with you!" the youngest complained rubbing her cheek.

Kaeun offered her a bottle of soda before answering, "You were staring at the floor for almost ten minutes. Obviously, I got scared."

"I asked you if you love her, little Lee. Now is when you responds"She added.

Her heart knew the answer, "I love her"

"So what are you waiting to tell her? She must be waiting for you now."

Chaeyeon would need a jump, "You're right, I should go"

"And Chaeyeon ..." the girl turned before leaving, "If you love her. Don't let her go"

 

Chaeyeon closed the door carefully. She left the keys carefully to make no noise and took off her shoes.

"Chae?" A considerate voice. She approached slowly to the room, before entering completely she was received by some arms. The sob escaped her lips, "Chae! You're fine. God. I was so worried about you. I thought something had happened to you!"

Chaeyeon felt too guilty, hearing the broken voice of her girlfriend and her little sobs. Separating a little from her body, enough to take her face with both hands and focus her eyesight. Her eyes were red and her cheeks wet. Her lips trembled at the touch of her girlfriend.

"Sorry, Chae. I shouldn't have ..." Eunbi sobbed, "N-I shouldn't say anything. J-just forget it, okay?"

"I don't want to forget it, unnie." Chaeyeon her face with her lips, gently, toward the closing of her eyes at the contact, "I love you too, unnie."

Her prayers will get stuck in . She opened her eyes and looked into her eyes for some doubt but there was nothing but sincerity in her eyes.

"R-Really?"

Chaeyeon laughed slowly, easing the knot in Eunbi's heart, "I love you, unnie. Sorry about how I reacted. I shouldn't have done it. I love you and I don't want you to doubt that again, unnie."

Eunbi was silent for a few seconds before hugging her, "Thank you for responding, Chae."

"Thanks for being patient with me, unnie"