[1]

HeartBeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The human heart is a complicated organ. Being able to beat 115,000 times a day is an unbelieveable feat when knowing that it is only three-quarters the size of a fist, but what amazes Sana the most as a surgeon, is how such a small organ can be involved in such complex feelings; Love. She believes it is a made-up word, cause these days, there is only conditional love; where there is a particular reason, trait or greed that needs to be fulfilled by humans in order to feel attracted, and to Sana, that's not love, so why call it love? It's lust. A lust for a partner that had certain physical features. A lust for a partner who they think, can provide a stable future for them. A lust for . And to Sana, that was there was to it. The Japanese girl was a known player, although an attractive one, in the hospital. She had slept with at least half of her department's employees and they tend to fall head-over-heels for her afterwards, but she strictly made it clear that she had no other intentions than to fulfill her ual needs. And if anybody seeked anything more than that, they were always shut down.

"Good job today guys." Sana's voice was slightly muffled due to the surgical mask covering the bottom half of her face. She removed the blood stain gloves and her mask before disposing of them in the bin. "Transfer him to the ward and that's all for today."

The other surgeons that worked with Sana bowed and left, leaving Sana to tidy herself up. Another woman with bright red hair strided up to Sana and tapped her on the shoulder with a clipboard, causing the Japanese girl to face her. 

"Nice work today; that's a record time of an hour and fourty two minutes." The woman flashes a charming, almost seductive smile. "The chairman was extremely pleased about you."

A chuckle escapes from Sana's lips and rested her right arm besides the woman's face, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. 

"Thanks Mina-chan, it's all thanks to your support." Sana smirked, her left hand tilting Mina's face up from her chin and leaned in dangerously close. "How about a reward for my hard work?"

"Hng~ Anything for you Sana-chan..." Mina whimpers and bunches up Sana's white coat in her palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter