Chapter 1: A New Saying

Postmarked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hullo, It's me. Your very busy but ever-loving author. Back at it again with that Markson!

I've got a lot of feedback from many readers over Wattpad and here at AFF asking for a sequel to Mail Order and here we are loves. :D

I hope this story gets as much love and support as the original book. 

I look forward to chatting with you and seeing your reactions! :D

~~

"Where are my grandbabies?"

 

"It would be nice to have children running around..."

 

"When are you and Jackson adopting?"

 

The consistent questions echoed the walls of Mark’s mind. His mother, who had grown very fond of Jackson since their first meeting three years ago was almost always asking him when she would get her new babies. Not that it mattered much, as they still lived in Korea and his parents in California.

 

At this point, Mark had grown tired of telling her when they were ready that he just non committedly agreed with her now. The simple ‘yeahs’ or ‘I knows’ whenever the topic came up.. Every day.. 

 

He had been hoping that eventually, it would stop her from mentioning it in the future. ,,It didn’t work. 

 

He hadn’t brought up his Mother’s obsession with Jackson, yet, Mainly, Mark wanted to avoid making his husband uncomfortable or scared. 

 

It was still crazy that they had been together for more than three years. Even more shocking when Mark remembered how upset he was when he saw Jackson, when he thought he needed a wife. But thinking back to the bright eyed blonde boy so happy to see Mark, brought a smile to his face. Only his husband would be shameless enough to fly in just a white undershirt.

 

Jackson was the sun to his moon. He was the light in the dark that lit his world when he thought there was nothing good anymore. When nothing seemed possible, Jackson was there with his big smile, encouraging him. Mark never felt like he told him how much he meant to him enough. 

 

Mark and Jackson were known as the power couple, Markson of Beast Entertainment. One, still a very sought after producer and the other was not only an assistant choreographer, but a coach for young trainee that needed to learn rapping skills. 

 

The only thing that Mark could truly say he missed about his job was Jihoon. His assistant that kept him on track had been offered a job as a producer and the hours were better for him after he had ‘drunk-ordered’ his own husband. The flexibility of his job allowed them the time they needed to really become acquainted though. 

 

Plus, Jihoon had made sure to train his replacement, Hwang Hyunjin, very well. Hyunjin was young. But he listened well, until he saw Park Jinyoung. Whenever the vocalist was around, Hyunjin was 110% focused on the other ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter