Home

Sick Leader

"Yesung, who's home?" Heechul asked as he removed his shoes.

"Teuk Hyung. He's sleeping, I guess." Yesung shrugged while he chews on chips in front of the television.

"Your boyfriend's not home yet?"

"Nope. He'll cover Teuk Hyung on Sukira."

"Why? What happened to that workaholic? Finally lazy to work?" Heechul asked as he plopped down the sofa.

"Nope. You know he's never lazy to work. He'll even go to work when he's sick." Yesung nonchalantly replied. "He's just home because he's been told to rest by his doctor. That's all I know. Ask him the details yourself."

"Not now. Later when he wakes up." Heechul said but as soon as he finished his sentence, a groan caught their attention.

"Yesung! Meds!" Leeteuk shouted from the room.

Heechul was the first to react and ran to the room while Yesung went to get his hyung's medicines.

"Yesung! Hurry up!" Leeteuk shouted while grasping his head.

"Jungsoo, where does it hurt?" Heechul asked worriedly as he hugged his leader.

"Heechul? Why are you here already? Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?" Leeteuk answered as he relaxed as Heechul started massaging his forehead.

"And where else should I be? You sound like you don't want me here. I'll get going then." Heechul said as he sulked and get ready to leave the room.

"No. Stay and hug me. Please?" Leeteuk asked as he held on to Heechul to keep the other from leaving.

"Alright, lovebirds! Cuddle later. Let Teukkie Hyung drink his meds first." Yesung said as he entered the room with a glass of water and Leeteuk's medicine.

Leeteuk sat up but leant his body towards Heechul because his head still hurts. "Thanks, Yesung. I'll go back to sleep. You two enjoy your night." He said after taking his medicines and lied back down hugging Heechul's waist as the other is still seated.

"And how am I supposed to enjoy my night if you're hugging my waist so tight, huh? Park Jungsoo?" Heechul snorted as he tried to remove Leeteuk's arms around his waist.

"Chul, stay still. You're making my head spin wildly. Just watch a movie or read a book. I need a human pillow." Leeteuk said as he snuggled closer to his best friend's waist. "As for you, Jongwoon, you can stay here and do as you wish or do it somewhere else. Just let me sleep."

"I'll stay here then. Just in case you need help and Heechul Hyung starts panicking." Yesung said with a laugh that earned him a pillow that hit him square in the face.

"To make yourself useful, pass me Jungsoo's phone." Heechul said with a roll of eyes.

"Why my phone? You have yours, Chul." Leeteuk asked with a pout, eyes still closed shut. "Don't give him my phone, Jongwoon."

Yesung stopped midway in reaching the phone when he heard his real name. That means it's an order from Jungsoo and if Leeteuk is scary, you wouldn't want to see Jungsoo mad. "Sorry, hyung. You get it yourself."

"Coward." Heechul whispered.

"I heard that, Chul."

"Of course you would. You're clinging to me tightly. Now, let go so I can get your phone." Heechul is starting to get pissed off.

"Tell me why should you need my phone when you have yours?" Leeteuk snuggled closer, if that's possible. "And make it quick, my head's starting to spin again."

He knows he won't win so Heechul just kissed Leeteuk's cheek and the latter knew what that meant so he let go. Heechul went to get the phone and sat beside Yesung on the couch at the foot of the bed.

Leeteuk started missing the warmth he snuggled to and his head started throbbing lightly so he called out, "Chul?"

"Yeah? We're watching. Wanna join?" Heechul asked with eyes glued at the television. After a minute of silence, he turned to look at Jungsoo and what he saw made him leap over and hug his best friend so tight.

"Jungsoo, you idiot. You could've said right away." He said crying. Seeing his best friend clutching his head and pulling on his hair probably due to pain breaks his heart.

He started massaging Leeteuk's forehead while keeping one of his hands in the latter's waist to keep him close while he whispers sweet words in between sobs.

"Just didn't want to ruin your time when I specifically told you to enjoy your night." Jungsoo said when the pain lessened he started relaxing with Heechul's ministrations.

"Stupid. How can I relax when I know you're in pain?" Heechul said as he too, started calming down. "Let's sleep then. I'll stay with you tonight. Just let me know if something's up and do not, I repeat, do not hesitate to wake me if you have to." He lectured his best friend. "Jongwoon, how about you? Sleep here or you'll wait for your boyfriend?"

"I'll stay with you until the others come. After that, I'll sleep in my room." Yesung replied with a worried face.

And after three hours, the rest of the members are finally home so Yesung had to run to the door to keep the others from waking the two up. And as expected of the members, when they found out that their leader is still sick, they ran into their leader's room and woke up Heechul who told them to go out before they wake the leader up.

But having Donghae and Eunhyuk home means crying and tight hugs that would surely wake the leader up which definitely happened.

So their night ended with EunHae with strong grips on Leeteuk's right arm while Leeteuk is being crushed by Heechul who is in his left. The remaining members scattered around the room. Seems like no one wants to be away from their sick leader.

Leeteuk woke up around 3am and the scene he saw in front of him, at least with what his eyes can reach with Heechul wrapped around him, immediately lessened the pain that woke him up.

Unfortunately, when he moved ever so slightly, Heechul woke up and started asking him questions.

"Why are you awake? Something hurts? Do you need pain killers? Water? You feel like throwing up?" Heechul asked, very worried.

Leeteuk chuckles before answering his best friend. "I'm fine. Woke up due to a little pain but I'm fine now. You should go back to sleep. I need to tend to my duties so if you don't mind, let me go?"

"No will do. If you get up now, everyone will too since everyone's too worried."

Leeteuk cut him off, "And you're not?"

"Of course I am. But that's not the point. You will go back to sleep and won't leave the bed unless I do so too. I won't let go because I know how stubborn you are." Heechul said closing his eyes, getting ready to go back to sleep.

"Thank you, Heenim" Leeteuk whispered before he went back to sleep with a smile on his face.

"No, thank you." Heechul mumbled when he was sure Leeteuk was already asleep.