Day 3

Suits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As scheduled, Super Junior was one of the last performers in this last day event. All of them were making memories one by one. Other members having a selfie time with other SM artists while Jungsoo keep texting on Heechul. 

 

Their manager shouted, 

 

"Super Junior! Be prepared at five minutes! You're next." 

 

Other members immediately followed the rules but the leader, exceptionally wow, keep talking to his baby. 

 

"YAH HYUNG, LETS GO UP. JUST SAY TO HEECHUL HYUNG THAT YOU TWO WILL CONTINUE THAT LATER." 

"Eunhyuk, shut the up!" 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae chuckled when their leader sounds mad. Yet, Jungsoo gonna say goodbye to his lover and start to prepare. 

 

 

As expected, their performance was being wow-ed of the whole audience in the dome. Jungsoo can't stop teasing the fans with his lustful expressions. The fans was always shouting while Jungsoo doing that. Their ment was expected to be chaos as always. Even the staffs told them that they should cut their ments shorter. They ended their performance with their world class song, SORRY SORRY. 

 

"Leeteuk-ssi? You have a text." 

 

Jungsoo immediately ran into his staff and get the phone from him. He saw on the screen HEECHUL's text. 

 

"Jungsoo, I'm going to somewhere. No need to know where, huh? I just texted in case you will find me. Love you." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter