Day 1

Suits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 PM 

 

Heechul just came home from shooting of Knowing Brothers. He sit down on the sofa with Heebum and check his SNS. His jaw drops when he saw what Jungsoo wears in their performance on SMTOWN on Japan.

 

"Jung..soo.." 

 

He smirked at the photos while scrolling at the previews. He's also blushed when he watched the video. The way Jungsoo looks at the camera and how he just bring up the the straps of his suits. Heechul was really amazed, as expected from his boyfriend, Jungsoo was a camera enthusiatic, acts sedutively when the camera placed on him. 

 

"Heebum, I think I don't need dinner. Probably, I need Jungsoo." 

 

While checking his SNS, Heechul got shocked when he saw calling Jungsoo. 

 

Meanwhile, what a phew. Jungsoo started to think what if Heechul saw that previews. Oh no, he's praying he won't see it even though Heechul is a social media lover. They are really busy to meet and have date these days because of rehearsals and taping from different time. They barely talk because they are too tired to open up their phones, so, Jungsoo just finally get a chance when he's in the bedroom.  

 

"Heechul, did you eat dinner tonight? I miss you!" 

"I haven't, Jungsoo."

"Hey, it's already late!! Why you aren't eating? I'm worried." 

"Sounds like angry huh? I'm going to kitchen. Don't worry about me. How's your day?" 

"Better eat!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter