One

Con-Ja
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook, you're up in 20 minutes!" 

"Got it, hyung!" Jungkook shouted back to his manager. He was getting some last minute touch ups on his face as he sat on his seat patiently trying not to move too much, though he does fidget once in awhile, the adrenaline rush was kicking in.

"15 minutes!" 

"Coming!" he stood up from his seat, muttering a quick thanks to his personal make up noona that has been working with him since their Run era. Jungkook made a beeline for the backstage all the while double checking everything, from his stage outfit to his hair to his mic and finally to his back up dancers. Shouts of encouragement could be heard from the staffs that he's all too familiar with.

"Hwaiting Kook-ah!"

"Swipe them off their feet with your footwork Kookie!"

"SLAY EMMM!"

The maknae let out a hearty laugh at the last scream and said thank you to everyone.

"8 minutes!"

Jungkook stood behind a screen that was seperating himself from the rest of his fans that were cheering loudly. Taking in and letting out deep breaths, he began to find his focus and was preparing himself to perform.

"Here. Drink some of this and pump yourself up." his manager threw him a yoghurt drink with the straw already poked in.

Without thinking much of it, he took a sip and tasted a nostalgic flavor that he hadn't had...in a long while.

Strawberry. 

Jungkook prefered banana flavor.

He looked down at the drink to check the product's brand. It was a cheap brand that aren't sold in any of the convinience store he usually goes to these days.

It's cheap, it's good and it unhealthy. What more could you ask for?

A familiar voice comes to his mind for a second but he brushed of the thought before passing back the yoghurt drink to his manager.

"60 seconds!" Jungkook closed his eyes and faced the stage.

"Jeon Jung Kook! Jeon Jung Kook!"

He opened his eyes and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter