End

Hoping
Tzuyu's POV

Finally! We're back after a photo shoot (lets just say this is during the Allure photo shoot) and we went home immediately after the signal that we're allowed to. "At last! We're back! My babies here I come."

Mina unnie said while dragging a tired Chaeyoung towards the room that she shares with Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo-unnie, and Sana-unnie. Speaking of Sana-unnie, where is she?

Oh there she- oh she's with Dahyun-unnie again. They were together since morning and and keeps on sticking with each other. As soon as they were nearly near me, I felt nauseous and excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

As soon as I am inside, I immediately started throwing up white orchids on the toilet bowl. This has been happening since our Yes or Yes comeback. Its white orchids since it represent Sana-unnie. Yes, I like Sana-unnie for years already and she doesn't even know about it except Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and Jihyo-unnie.

"Tzuyu-ah, may I come in? Is it happening again?" Jihyo-unnie said. "Yes unnie." She immediately went in and locked the door and went beside me. She helped me wiped the remaining blood and flowers left near my face. I groaned.

"Unnie. I can manage myself." I said while pouting. "Tzuyu-ah, I am just concern about you. You should tell her. You have been suffering a long time." She replied. "But unnie, that would be selfish of me and I don't want to steal her happiness away for the sake of my well being."

"What about your happiness Tzuyu-ah? Shouldn't you deserve to be happy too?" Jihyo-unnie said while creasing her eyebrows. "That's fine unnie. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. Even if I have to give up everything including my happiness or life, I won't hesitate to let go and accept everything." I said while standing up.

" Okay Tzuyu. But we have to go to the doctor tomorrow. We'll go to the hospital to take the results." Unnie said while we went outside the bathroom. "Thanks unnie." After that, we parted and I went to the living room.

"Chewy-ah. Sit with unnie." Sana-unnie called out to me while tapping the space beside her at the couch.

I went and sit beside her and she immediately puts her arm around my shoulders and leans her head on my shoulder (≥﹏≤). My heart rate beats abnormally faster and my stomach felt like something are doing somersaults and flips around.

"Chewy-ah. Are you okay? You seem to be inside the bathroom for a long time. Did you ate something weird?" She asked while tilting her head cutely (Of course since this is Sana).

"Y- yes unnie. I am fine. I am just cleaning up my face for dinner." "Well Chewy-ah, You don't really need to clean up since you're really pretty inside and out even though you are sweaty or dirty after practices though." You said while genuinely smiling and patting my head.

"E-erm, thank you unnie." I said while blushing profusely and screaming inside my mind. Good thing she didn't notice it.

"Sa-chan! Help Moguri set the table please." Momo-unnie said innocently in third person. "Yeah sure! I'm coming! Lets talk next time Chewy-ah." You whispered and I felt your hot breath near my ear.

Sana-unnie jog towards Momo-unnie and helped her set the plates on the table. My mind and heart went raging ang thrashing inside my body. I went inside the maknae room and scream for a couple of minutes. I did my happy dance when Jeongyeon-unnie said that the food arrive. I immediately went back to the living room and found them arranging cushions and places for eating.

We all ate happily and talk about our schedules and random topics that our mind could think of. After that, we went and sleep peacefully.

The next day, as usual I woke up early and was suprised to find out that Jeongyeon- unnie and Nayeon-unnie woke up early. "Baby Tzu~ You're awake. Come join us make onigiri."

Nayeon-unnie said while doing a LOT of aegyo. "Uh, yeah sure unnie." I went at the kitchen table and helped them make the onigiri for our breakfast.

"Unnie stop doing that. You're scaring Tzuyu." Jeongyeon-unnie said while doing fake gagging sound. "Jeongie, Me, you, and Tzuyu know you love me so stop denying~" Nayeon-unnie said while trying to hug Jeongyeon-unnie with her unclean hands.

"Ew unnie stop." Jeongyeon-unnie said while trying to make the food faster. " Eh, evil Jeongyeon." Nayeon-unnie pouted while wrapping nori around the rice.

"I never said or denied anything though...." Jeongyeon-unnie mumbled quietly but audible for us to hear. "Ehh, unnie is a Tsundere~" I said while laughing. " I-I' m not though." Jeongyeon-unnie said while averting her eyes to the onigiri and obviously blushing. " Aw, Jeongie baby I love youuu~" Nayeon-unnie said while doing kissy faces towards her. While they're bickering, I scolded them jokingly and they apologized and went back to making onigiri.

" Jeongyeon-unnie's a tsundere?" Mina- unnie said in a more hoarse voice while helping me put the onigiri on the table. " Yes unnie she is. She just doesn't want to admit her love for Nayeon-unnie." I said while snickering.

"Oh! Nice. The food's done!" Nayeon-unnie chirped and placed the onigiri on the table. One by one, our members loudly went out of the three bedrooms and sat on the couch and floor to eat.

Momo-unnie is still half- asleep but as soon as she saw the onigiri, all of her energy went back to her. "すごい!おにギリ です ね. いただきます!" She exclaimed while saying her native language since her inner Japanese aura went out.

"I really feel at home at Japan again with these childhood favourite snack again." Sana-unnie said while happily munching the on her onigiri.

Momo-unnie took a really big bite and immediately exclaimed with food inside , "ああ, ご飯 わ美味し です!Jihyo- sama arigatou!"

"Well, I didn't did anything but GodJihyo said you're welcome." Jihyo- unnie said while taking a bite of her food and we snickered after she said that. "Unnies, don't talk when you're mouth is full~" Chaeyoung said while she have food inside  too. "Sorry baby cub." Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie apologized with food on their mouth again. "Hey, don't talk with you're mouth is full too you know. You have crumbs on your lips now aish." Mina-unnie said while giggling.

"Sorry unnie. Where part-" Chaeyoung was cut off by Mina-unnie by pecking her lips and  her lower lip after.

"There it's gone." Mina-unnie said calmly after making a bold move and proceed back to her food. Jihyo-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and Dahyun-unnie had there mouth agape where as Nayeon-unnie and Sana-unnie were smirking probably thinking this could happen anytime. While me and Momo-unnie were eating dumbfounded and doesn't know what to do after that. 

Chaeyoung couldn't stop blushing and hide behind her hands. "Hey! No PDA on the the table. You do know there are single people here!" Jihyo-unnie said with her mighty voice.

"What do you mean single? Aren't you dating Dan-" Jeongyeon-unnie was cut off by our great leader while being glared on by both Jihyo-unnie and Nayeon-unnie.

"Don't worry unnie. We knew already since months ago. We all support you here with your another new source of happiness." I said while giving Dahyun-unnie the plates since she is the assigned one to wash the dishes.

"Well, I will um just go to the uh bedroom to arrange my things." Jihyo-unnie said while speeding off to their shared room.

Sana-unnie went to the bathroom as soon as the table was clean to take a bath. She seems like she's in a hurry. Oh well, I sit down on the couch with Chaeyoung-unnie who is busy watching at the tv.

"Hey unnie. What do you think about love? Does it feel nice when you're with Mina- unnie or not? Is it all rainbows or stuff?" I tackled her with questions. "No Yoda. It doesn't feel nice when I'm with Minari, it feels wonderful." I scrunched while she said those words and dreamily staring at the ceiling.

"I think love is a very powerful attack to any creature of any ages or gender that could deeply affect you and strucked you with stupid feelings. Love could make you do dumb choices and rash decisions. It's not all happy endings and  but its something that could heal a wounded or broken hearted person with the shot of Eros."

"You'll do anything for that certain person just like me. Its like a medicine that could make you go crazy for that person when you're inlove. You would turn into a reckless, selfish, and clingy person because of that certain someone. Thats what I think about love." Chaeyoung finished her talk and went to the bathroom after Sana-unnie went to her shared bedroom.

"So maybe that's what I'm feeling always. Hurt and happy." I thought sadly and immediately felt nauseous again. Oh no. Chaeyoung is still inside the bathroom but I felt like vomiting again so I scurried inside the bathroom and immediately locked it.

"Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung said while making the 'what the ' look to me. I cough and spurted out the flowers and blood in the toilet bowl. "Tzuyu, what's the meaning of this?" Chaeyoung said worriedly while rubbing my back and holding my hair. I wiped the remains off my face and told Chaeyoung about my rumored hanahaki disease.

"Oh . Does anybody in the group knows about this?" She said while directly looking at me and handing me my towel. "Only Jihyo-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and you. Well unnie, I should take a bath since Jihyo-unnie told me last night that we're visiting the doctor for a check up." I said weakly.

"Okay Tzuyu. But call me when you need me okay, fellow maknae?" She said looking pitifully at me. I nodded and she went out of the bathroom after locking it at the inside. I sighed. After I showered, I went inside the maknae room to find Momo-unnie and Dahyun-unnie cuddling on the bottom bunk.

"Hi baby maknae. Don't mind us. We will close our eyes." Momo-unnie said softly with her cute voice.

I thanked them. After wearing under garments, I wore a simple green and white striped shirt and black jeans while putting on my jacket. "Okay unnies. You could return doing what you left before." I chuckled while walking outside the room. "Sheesh. That maknae really." Dahyun-unnie exclaimed loudly.

While waiting for Jihyo-unnie at the couch, Sana-unnie is dressed like going for a date. She is currently wearing a white polo shirt tucked inside a high waisted jeans and light brown trench coat.

"Satang. Where are you heading to?" Mina-unnie said while eating a sandwich which is filled probably with her favourite Heinz ketchup.

"Mitang. I'm going out with Eunha-ah. I'll be probably back around late afternoon. Bye Mitang, bye Chewy." She looked at me longer than usual before walking outside the dorm. Its Dahyun-unnie last night and now Eunha-unnie? 

I'm thinking sadly while feeling the urge to go and vomit. I hold myself and inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Tzuyu-ah. Lets go now?" Jihyo-unnie said while taking her bag off the table. She is currently wearing a white turtleneck with black pants under a maroon coat.

"Yeah sure unnie." I said smiling weakly. We went inside the van and talked on the way going to the hospital. When we arrived, we put on our face masks and caps. We arrive at the private room and was suprised to find the doctor ready.

"The tests came out and sadly, you have the hanahaki disease." The doctor said looking pitifully while Jihyo-unnie is trying to stop her tears. "It would keep on getting worse as days go by. The only cure is to go on a surgery but will forget your feelings for that person. But if you wanted to keep them, then you will..." The doctor said while trailing off and not looking at us directly. Maybe feeling guilty.

"Okay thank you doctor. We will just call you if she decided when would she take the surgery." We said our goodbye and told our manager about it. She patted my back and smiled sadly while telling us we could go where we could go for today. We decided to an ice cream parlor which is nearly hidden away from the streets.

When we arrived back at the dorm, it was already evening. I saw Sana-unnie gazing at me weirdly and  I immediately went to the maknaes shared room and changed into a long sleeved shirt and shorts.

We went to the living room and give thanks to God (Jihyo) for the food. 2yeon unnies are unexpectedly sweet and feed each other. Momo-unnie and Mina-unnie were talking about something in Japanese the only word I could form is ert. Chaeyoung and Jihyo-unnie were talking about a clothes brand. 

"Dubu-ah. Feed unnie please~" Sana-unnie said while doing a bit of aegyo infront of Dahyun-unnie. Dahyun-unnie blushed out of impulse and fed her while Momo-unnie looked at them innocently and pouting saying,

"Hey Dahyunnie. Feed your Moguri too."

"Sure unnie." Dahyun-unnie giggled while putting food on .

I feel the painful sensation again and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I vomited over and over. "I hate this." I mumbled while wiping away my tears. I went outside and Jeongyeon-unnie went near me while asking, "Hey. Are you crying maknae?" She said worriedly.

"N-no unnie. My face is just puffy since I am tired from the day." I said while she looked at me looking like she wanted to ask for more but decided not to press it farther. "Okay. I'll be over there helping them clean." I nodded and she went back near the members telling them to clean properly.

Sana-unnie looked at me frowning but went back on using her phone. I nudged myself and went to sleep. Weeks passed and my condition keeps on getting worse until my feelings cannot control it anymore when Sana-unnie pecked Eunha-unnie's face all over except the lips during an awarding.

I went to the restroom with Chaeyoung and Mina-unnie, vomiting harshly on the toilet bowl, splurging out white orchids and blood. I throw up longer than usual and feel my conscious starting to dissapear.

The last thing I saw are my distressed members and Sana-unnie holding me shouting for help.

We took off to the nearest hospital and was waiting impatiently about her health outside the ER. Mina and Jeongyeon-unnie are trying to hold back the falling tears while hugging Jihyo who is crying while mumbling that Tzuyu will fight for it. Dahyun and Chaeyoung trying to hold Nayeon- unnie who is nearly causing a havoc to other patients inside the hospital. Momo telling me that she is a strong big baby while sobbing. I was trying to figure out how did this happen since she seems fine earlier. 

The doctor went out and told us that she will be transferred to a private room since her vital signs are working but her heart rate slower than usual. We immediately went inside to wait for Tzuyu and trying to calm ourselves.

After a couple of minutes, she woked up and asked us if we could talk to her one by one and of course we agreed immediately while going outside the room for her to talk with Dahyun- unnie.

One by one, she talked to us and members are anxiously waiting for our turn. Then, Jihyo called me and told me to come inside and patted my back telling me to be calm.

After I closed the door, I took a deep breath and turned around to see her with IVs around her unusually pale body. I tried holding back my tears but failed and immediately wiped it away."H-hi unnie. Can you come closer?" She said while gesturing me to seat near her.

After I took a seat, I took her hands and asked her bitterly, "Chewy-ah. Why didn't you told me about having the hanahaki disease? I could help you have that person. Why did you keep it away from me?" Since that person is happy and I don't want to be selfish." She said while trying to hold back her tears.

"You should have told that person what you truly feel. I'll break that person's bones." I said while clenching my fists. "Unnie don't. I don't want you to break you're own bones." She bitterly smiled. "What do you mean?" I said while wiping the fallen tears on her cheeks.

"Unnie. I want you to be happy okay? Take care and be less clumsy since I won't be there to take care of you." She said while sadly looking directly and deeply into my eyes.

 "Remember that I will always be there for you. I will take all of my bad and good memories with our members. I'll remember the times that we ate together these past dinners we have and took good care of each other. Teasing and bickering but with full of love and care behind it." She said while her breathing started to slow down.

"Tzuyu! What the  are you saying? Stop that already." I said while my tears began to form on my eyes. "Sana-unnie. Tell them that I loved them with all of my heart and I never wished for a better family like Twice." She said and preciously smiled at me but started to cough out blood and orchids, ruining the white hospital gown she is currently wearing.

"Hey! Nayeon-unnie! Jihyo! Call the ing doctors! Tzuyu. Hang in there don't talk too much." I said as the members where running towards us with the doctor and nurses.

 She started to lay down properly and finally said, "Sana-unnie, I will always be hopelessly in love for you. Forever and ever." She closed her eyes after she took one last loving gaze at me and took a deep breath and finally released her 20 years of life.

 The life line on the machine made a long beep sound while the doctors tried to ressurect her again. Trying different ways to ressurect Chou Tzuyu. After trying for 10 minutes a doctor came near to us and sadly said, "I'm sorry but she's gone."

 After hearing that, all of us started to go berserk and empty knowing that our Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu, our baby maknae Tzuyu, is dead. Nayeon-unnie and Mina are sobbing loudly while trying to hold a furious Jihyo who is blaming herself for not being a good leader angrily.

While Jeongyeon-unnie is hugging both Dahyun and Chaeyoung are crying while the three of them are slumped down on the floor. A heartbroken Momo is hugging and trying to pull me away from the doctors while I am shouting, "You people! You should had done everything, you worthless s!" I said as angry tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"Sana. She's gone stop. She's not going to like this." She said while she let me slumped my head on her shoulder.  We all ended up looking at Tzuyu while crying and hugging the smiling and lifeless Tzuyu on the hospital bed until the managers took us home.

The word spread and JYP-nim announced sadly infront of the cameras, infront of the whole world about the death of one of his precious artist and our group to be on hiatus for God knows when.

Until, the day we all hate came. It was Tzuyu's funeral and Tzuyu's family and relatives are around here crying. JYP-nim and all of the artists on our entertainment came. Even other artists and famous people like Gfriend, IU, disbanded group WannaOne, and maybe more.

We arrived with our families and sobbed again after we each took our own speech before JYP- nim. Jihyo and Jeongyeon-unnie sobbed for the first time and heartbrokenly ended their speech. Dahyun and Chaeyoung sadly joked that the School Meal Trio Club will go on forever.

Mina and Momoring said sadly that Twice is happy that she is resting from all of her hard works and projects and we will fight for her. I told her that every different families she had, every friends, every Once, and every Twice members love her and will continue her legacy and wiped my tears as I end my speech to let her family start their own speech. 

All of the people who are in this funeral started to cry loudly and sobs can be hear everywhere when her casket is being lay down slowly at the the ground. After that, we sing One in A Million but did not finished the song since we burst out of tears.

Slowly, the people are leaving and we even catch a glimpse of Kang Daniel hugging and saying goodbye to Jihyo. Until her parents and brother left and told us we are part of their family and forever grateful to us for tsking care of her until the very end. We hold each balloons that have one sentence inside and saying it loudly as we promised.

"Baby Tzu~ We will sing for you always!" Nayeon-unnie said crying and letting go of her balloon with Jeongyeon-unnie who said to Tzuyu to lead and guide us towards our career.

Momoring and Dubu let go a single balloon that contains two letters. "Tzuyu! I'll give you food offering everytime we visit here!" Momo- unnie said while we laugh softly. "Yoda! Unnies cherish the moments we had with you." Dahyun said while holding Momoring's hand.

"Maknae! I"ll take good care of your stuff toys!" Mitang said loudly causing us to cracked a bit. "Chingu! I"ll tell you jokes everytime we visit you but don't scare us by appearing." Chaeyoung said sadly.

I hold my balloon while closing my eyes and linger my mind towards my memories we have with her.

After awhile, I opened my eyes and see my members crying but smiling towards me as we formed a big group hug. We all look up at the sky and said sadly but contented, "Tzuyu-ah, I will always love you, forever and ever."

And I released my balloon and took an Indigo colored balloon and we all hold it tightly while closing our eyes. After awhile, we opened our eyes and shouted lovingly at the sky, "Han, deul, set! Anneonghaseyo! We are Twice forever!"