Sunrise

Sunrise

Sunrise

This is not what Lee Dong Hae expected. He can’t stop glaring at that man and each time he do that, his heartbeat will increase and his face will flushing. He never thought that Lee Hyuk Jae come to his house! Okay, let me repeat. That certain Lee Hyuk Jae! LEE FREAKING HYUK JAE!!!

LEE ING HYUKJAE.

What’s going on actually?

Well, Lee Dong Hae always spend his Saturday evening by join Happy Community –the community about art and donation– meeting. Since the community’s office still under renovation, they decided to held this meeting at his house. Besides that, mostly because his friends’ houses are near his house. He was okay about it because he knows all of them and quite close with them.

But not with Lee Hyuk Jae.

That black short-haired man is mysterious. Yet, Dong Hae never forgot to mention how charming-breathtaking-handsome that man is with that blue polo t-shirt wrapped his propotional upper and his biceps (oh, he make sure he doesn’t drool over it) and light brown trousers. He is the real definition of perfect no matter what he wears!

Hyuk Jae usually didn’t join the meeting. Dong Hae didn’t know what Hyuk Jae occupation is but that guy seems so busy. He only come to practice for a few times and from what Dong Hae remembered, Hyuk Jae always come with his suits. That man will take off his suits so he’ll dancing just with the shirt and trousers.

I’m not supposed to think that but I need to admit he’s super y!

Although Hyuk Jae practices not as often as others, he always make sure he is ready to perform for the charity. He participate in dance and everyone acknowledged he is a very good dancer. Meanwhile Lee Dong Hae mostly participate in singing or just taking pictures for the documentation.

I’m nothing if compare to Lee Hyuk Jae.

“Our next target is children. I hope all of you can participate and prepare for your performance. We still discuss the exact time to held this event with the hospital’s director.”

“Okay Sir.”

“If you guys want to ask some questions or giving ideas, I’ll accept. Don’t hesitate, say it out.”

All of them shook their head.

“Okay, we’ll meet again next week to discuss it further.”

The leader can’t stay for a long time because he needs to take care his wife since his wife is sick. The atmosphere became awkward and Dong Hae take a rush to his kitchen –avoid the awkwardness and prepare the beverages for his guests.

“Let’s play a game!” He heard one of his friend –Ryeo Wook– said.

As soon as he back to his seat, they started the game. Just a simple game, truth or dare. With Ye Sung’s empty bottle, they played. Dong Hae feel relaxed because until now, the bottle hasn’t pointed him. But he never feel bored. He enjoys it until the bottle pointed on Hyuk Jae.

Kyu Hyun –the youngest– smirk and raise a brow. “Truth or Dare, hyung?”

“Truth.” Hyuk Jae reply coldly.

“From all of us, who did you want to be close with?”

Dong Hae watched as he slurped his americano. This is interesting. All about Hyuk Jae actually is interesting, he is sure not only him who thought like that. Dong Hae put his glass on a table when unintentionally Hyuk Jae’s eyes met with his. Hyuk Jae smile as he answered,

“Lee Dong Hae.”

Dong Hae almost choked on his drink but luckily, he can handle it all. They continued the game and slowly, Dong Hae regaining his breath.

What a surprise Saturday.

 

***

 

All of his friends finally back to their home. They bid a goodbye and he never forget told them to be careful, the street is a bit slippery because of the raining earlier.

Dong Hae leans on his door, watching as Hyuk Jae put on his jacket and zip it. The guy smile and slowly approaching him.

“Well…. Dong Hae,” Hyuk Jae scratch his nape and somehow Dong Hae knew he is nervous. His heartbeat also speed up and he feel nervous too. “About what I said on that game… I’m sorry if that bothered you. I unintentionally did that.”

Dong Hae forces a smile. He feel hurt inside but he doesn’t think he need to show it. Not to mention, he feel weird too because… what did he hope from Hyuk Jae? They barely talk eventhough they have known each other approximately four months.

“Yeah… it’s okay Hyuk Jae.”

There was silence after that with just both of them exchanged glances.

“… but I meant that word.” Hyuk Jae sounds conviced and he slowly smile a bit. “I want to be close with you.”

Dong Hae looked at Hyuk Jae like he looked at rain. His eyes widen and his cheeks become red. “E-eung… actually m-me too, Hyuk Jae.”

He didn’t believe at himself he muttered that word. He isn’t lying. He really wants be close with Hyuk Jae but he has no courage to do it. He is an introvert although he active in the community.

“You know what? You’re adorable.” Hyuk Jae put his hand on his hair, rub it slowly but… sweetly? Dong Hae really didn’t know how to describe it but he likes it. “So, do you want to join me tomorrow? Watching the sunrise in river Han?”

Dong Hae can’t resist a smile. “Y-yeah. Sure.”

They become silence. Simply looked at each other and adoring each other. There is no awkward anymore, they feel the ease to be close with each other.

“Is that… a date?”

Hyuk Jae nodded and smile until show-off his gums. “Yeah, an invitation from me.”

Dong Hae giggled and trailing his hand on the taller’s nose. “I have no reason to reject it, then.”

 

End.

This is it hahaha. I'm sorry if you feel upset after read this kkk but thanks for reading this^^. Also, thanks for subscribe this story and left a comment :D Hope you guys have a nice day! ^^