beginning and end ~

survive to live.

It's exactly 19pm when someone rings the bell, it's obvious that no one but Changkyun is coming back from school. This day was long and very annoying and although Changkyun is more than happy to be back home, his little sister has not ceased to annoy him even more.
 
-Oh mom look, Changkyun still has big dark circles under the eyes!
-Why are you still in a bad mood after class my brother? You do not like school?
-Someone still treated you badly today? Or is it because you missed a big surprise check that you look so desperate?
 
Changkyun's little sister was a real demon! She acted like a kid but she was only three years younger than him! As it was a girl, Changkyun was taking on him even though there were days when he really had more than enough to hit her!
 
-Changkyun, you'll have to go to bed next time ... I can not stand to see my son with huge dark circles under the eyes at only 19pm.
 
Changkyun did not respond to his mother or sister. He put his bag at his feet and slipped on his slippers after removing his jacket and put it on the coat rack. He climbed the stairs to his room and made sure to lock the door of his room to be able to have peace.
 
So that was his daily life and boring? Afterwards, we must not complain that Changkyun remains locked in on himself and does not have many friends and that he is not super close to his family. An annoying family and annoying friends ... annoying friends? Yes, it was almost certain except for one person ... Chae Hyungwon. He was almost a golden person if he had to compare it to something "precious".
 
He had some friends before Chae Hyungwon, like Jooheon and Gunhee, who were his classmates at the beginning of the school year. They were zero in mathematics but they were good at science and chemistry like Changkyun and that's what made them become closer. Only, Changkyun preferred to stay alone in the reed course, in fact he was trying to avoid them ... Because it was the kind of friends who spoke loudly to get noticed and that Changkyun, he was "friends in question that was the most discreet and was getting very small "....

Now that he was thinking about it, he would have preferred to be alone in class as at recess because he did not like what was noisy and playing the kids. Changkyun was the youngest in his class, but he had a very developed brain and that was why he had skipped two classes and had been with older people since he started school. He was very mature for his age despite his great shyness .... And that was what attracted this boy from the other class (the other class with which his class took the gym class).
 
-Changkyun-ah, give me the ball! I warn you, if our team loses this time, I will make you regret!
 
It was the phrase too because Changkyun was certain he could score in that damn basketball hoop! And indeed, his team had postponed the victory and he was raised and applauded by his class and not the other class that was part of the other team. He did not like to be noticed but he liked the gym class because it allowed him to let off steam a bit and change his evil moods because of his mother and his little sister who saw only the bad sides of him.
 
-Felicitation for this victory Lim Changkyun! You played well on the field, you have a lot of potential, you will have to start in the team [*******].
-Oh hum, no, I do not think, I like basketball it's true but in an equine like this, I do not believe that-
-I'll be glad you left it. I am a captain myself, you are a very good player Changkyun.
 
Changkyun was caught off guard and had trouble refusing when older people (and with as much charm as this student) made such a suggestion and complimented him.
 
-Yes, well, okay, then, I want to be part of it ...
-I knew you would agree! Thank you very much, we will finally have the victory!
 
The tall, slender, blond boy gave him a shoulder to thank him in a friendly way.
 
The days went by and it had been a week since Changkyun joined the basketball team alongside Chae Hyungwon who was the captain of the team. For Chankgyun, he did not care too much about Hyungwon's approach to him, after all, he was only there to give him advice and help him improve his way of standing and playing like a man. professional at the sport he loved so much ... It was only when Hyungwon had exchanged his phone number with him that he found it a bit like a stalker, but once again it did not bother him because he thought he had a new friend and could trust him.
 
They had become closer and closer, Hyungwon had started lunch with him at school and he stayed with him at recess too. Changkyun, who liked Jooheon and Gunhee's company a little less, Hyungwon's company did not make him hot or cold, in fact, he liked him a little too much. Hyungwon was a very questionable person and Changkyun was happy to have finally found such friends because he was not good at starting a topic of conversation first because of his shyness and his inferiority in age. .
 
-Do you do something this afternoon Chang? [Yes, Chang was a nickname that Changkyun liked]
-I need to revise my math course a bit because I'm so bad ... Why? You wanted to go somewhere?
-I wanted you to accompany me to do some shopping, we could have chatted a little after class as we are not in the same class, send SMS in class each of our side is dangerous sometimes ... But if you want to revise, I can help you, I'm good at math!
 
Changkyun had almost forgotten Hyungwon's intelligence about this matter!
 
-Oh can you do that for me !? I will be very grateful to you Wonie-hyung!
 
Hyungwon had a very sincere and warm smile on his lips. This smile made it possible to suppress his bad thoughts in Changkyun as far as his family was concerned, which constantly belittled him.
 
-So I'll wait for you in front of the school gate, we'll do some shopping and you can come home to revise a little? What do you say?

Changkyun felt a little embarrassed. He had never been to anyone before because he had never had very good friends as he had been keeping this friendly relationship with Hyungwon for a week to the day. He lowered his head and rubbed his neck still a little hesitantly. On the one hand he thought he had to do it to face his shyness more and to suppress his need to refuse anything and everything about invitation ... And on the other side, he was thinking about what his mother would say if he did not warn her ... Because if he had warned her, she would constantly harass him by telling him that the world was dangerous and that nobody should be trusted and it would stress the little and young Changkyun more.
 
-Yes! I will be there! You can count on me! [Assured Changkyun, speaking very loudly and with a certain tone.]
 
Hyungwon was very happy to see Changkyun make an effort for him. Although it was only a few weeks since they were sending messages before and after class and even during classes, that they attended school every day, Hyungwon was not an idiot and Before he knew how he knew Changkun now, he knew him from the front and he knew he was very shy and had trouble sneaking into the crowd. Because Changkyun was younger. Because Changkyun did not have a good family that supported him. Because Changkyun was a very fragile boy. Because Changkyun needed affection and love and to feel loved in return.
 
Of course, Hyungwon wanted to hug that younger, smaller person than he did, but he was too keen to rush him from now on. Hyungwon would wait for the time it takes to be the right person, the person who needs to be always there for Changkyun. This young boy with a dark dress style and an angel face and yet so black from the inside. Hyungwon did not know him by heart, he did not know his parents or how Changkyun lived despite the questions that had already been asked him but he could feel that behind this light smile hid a closed and dark personality by his entourage and perhaps his past...
 
-You know your parents are still at work? What if they had an impediment and finally their colleagues no longer needed them and they would have returned home without inverting you?
-Chang, my house is empty okay? If my mom or dad came home, they would have sent me a text message before I was in the car, okay? You do not have to be afraid of them, yes I told you they were strict but you are my friend and they never hated my friends but no panic ok, they are not back yet.
 
Changkyun shook his head, clenched his fist, and looked out of the doorway as Hyungwon turned the keys in the door lock to be able to get in with his new friend for the first time.
 
Hyungwon had not invited Changkyun to enter as he passed in front of him to quickly remove his shoes, making sure to let the locks of his hair fall back into his eyes. He always did it when he was shy or scared. Hyungwon was surprised to see Changkyun so stressed, he grabbed her wrist gently to show him that everything was fine, that they were alone at home.
 
Changkyun felt like an idiot for daring to accept this invitation. What was he hoping, of course he was going to be in an unfamiliar place and was probably going to be under more stress. Yes there was Hyungwon but Hyungwon, was he on know? And if he was like the others? And if he was trying to hurt him like the other students in his old school who had been harassing him and insulting him for being gay because he had felt strong feelings for a friend who had sworn to always be there for him and who, moreover, had kissed him voluntarily before leaving school and who had made Changkyun feel free and had given him back his confidence? No, when he thought he had found the right person, this boy had joined the others and made fun of him and his uality and hit him first. Changkyun had never forgotten and he would keep marks forever in his back from this dreadful and last day of school ...

Hyungwon saw that Changkyun was beginning to breathe harder and harder, he was practically sure that he was having a panic attack and fortunately his mother was a nurse and that he had some knowledge of certain medications and gestures for try to calm him down.
 
-Changkyun-ah, you'll have to try to calm down first ... Let me help you to land on the floor first okay?
 
Changkyun's ears were buzzing and he felt like a perfect idiot for being carried away to have an anxiety attack, he usually tried with all his strength to restrain himself and he had always succeeded so why now, he was showing his biggest weakness here ... In front of Hyungwon?
 
After several minutes, Changkyun opened his eyes and he was no longer in the same place but he was lying in a bed that smelled very good with sheets that were very soft to the touch, with a cushion that supported his little head and that was more as comfortable as everything else. He felt his head heavy and he had some breathing problems. He was recovering very quickly by discovering this new place he did not know. There were posters of great basketball players that Changkyun knew and had already seen on TV, there was a large desk and the room was very clean and smelled very good. He could hear car noises outside, understanding that the window was open.
 
-You finally woke up sleeping beauty?
-Hyungwon! I feel so ashamed! I'm sorry ... So sorry ... I'll have to go home, please, pay no attention to me ... I'm not a good person and now I feel ashamed because you may think that I have simulated a room climb ... Forgive me, I have to go home ... I can not accept your help, no, I can not. I'm just a bum, I do not deserve your friendship ... I-
 
Two arms came rolling in the back of Changkyun who had felt obliged to flee to hide his shame and demonstrate his existence. He remained stuck on the spot. Without daring to move. It was the first time anyone showed any sign of affection towards him. Never had anyone hugged him like that, nor his mother, nor his sister, no one. Usually, in his other school, everyone tried to avoid him because he had the reputation of "problematic gay person".
 
-I did not want to scare you, I'm sorry. I do not want you to leave. Do not leave. Do not leave me. Do not leave me. Do not abandon me Changkyun.
 
Changkyun felt his eyes fill with tears. What did that all mean? Was he having a dream? This whole story was a dream? Was this meeting even a dream? If all this was a dream, then Changkyun would never wake up.
 
Changkyun pinched the skin himself without paying any attention to being discreet or not. He had to be sure if he was dreaming or not and he was pinching hard, getting stronger, he was hurting, very bad, he wanted to hurt because he deserved to have pain. Hyungwon who could see Changkyun's hands saw that he was hurting himself without saying anything. Hyungwon turned Changkyun by the shoulders and stared into his eyes and he was about to speak except he was very surprised and shocked to see tears in his eyes.
 
-Changkyun I take it, I'm not an idiot as I can let appear in front of others! And I would like you to tell me everything, I see it in your eyes, I see it in your way of behaving that it does not go! I would like to tell you that I am and that I will be there for you Changkyun-ah! Do not think that's what everyone says and everyone is plugged in, that they are words lost in the universe but I'm sincere! I want you to tell me, I want to know, I care about you Changkyun and I do not want you to suffer, I want you to be fine, I want you to be happy, to be smiling every day when you get up and until you go to bed, all right !?

Chagkyun wanted to talk, he had so much to say and to tell and explain ... But no sound came out of his mouth. He did not want it. He did not want to go back to his past because he knew that Hyungwon was going to leave him too ... He had so many things going through his mind in such a short time but something that never doubted was that he did not deserve a person like Hyungwon .. That he did not deserve his friendship because he was sure he was not a normal person.
 
-I'm sorry Hyungwon but I can not afford to accept all this ... Look at yourself, you are a good person, you are always smiling and in a good mood, you release joy while me ... I'm just a junk, I'm such a dirty human being ....
 
Faced with such words, Hyungwon had no other choice. He felt his heart beat like never before and all his blood freeze in no time. He wanted to shake Changkyun to make him change his vision of things, he wanted to help him simply.
 
-Listen, Changkyun, I'd like you to know something ...
-No, I can not ... I can not hear anything anymore, I do not deserve you so let me leave Hyungwon, do you hear !? Let me go!
 
Hyungwon had never seen him in a state of anger yet. He had never heard Changkyun scream like that and try to run away as quickly as possible. So he let him go without running after him under the shock. He let himself fall back on his bed and after a good ten minute reflection, he decided to call him but no answer. Hyungwon felt worried and he decided to wait a bit before writing him a first message except that Changkyun was faster.
 
From Changkyun:
-I am so sorry ...
 
Hyungwon:
-I would like that we can talk face to face, I want to see you. I miss you...
 
From Changkyun:
-I... miss... you... too...
 
Hyungwon decided to call Changkyun who had told him where he was now so they could meet again. Changkyun realized that without Hyungwon, he was nothing. He realized that Hyungwon's presence had affected his mood and how he felt from the start. Since Changkyun had known Hyungwon, he had never felt so supported and almost ... like to love ...?

- Changkyun, do not do this to me again. I was so afraid that something bad happened to you. People are crazy here and that would be the last thing I want, that anything bad happens to you ...
 
Changkyun stood with his back straight and he lifted his face to meet his gaze with Hyungwon's for a moment. To show that he was sincere.
 
-I need you ... But I do not want to be a burden to you. I want you to be happy Hyungwon but I need you, every day. I want you to stay close to me.
 
Changkyun lowered his face again, feeling his voice leave him and break as his heart broke. He did not want to run away but he wanted to die on the spot. He felt so ashamed of having dared to say that to someone who supported him so much. He was scared, very afraid that this person would leave him forever. He did not want to see it disappear, never.
 
Hyungwon could not stand it anymore, he opened his arms and kept Changkyun inside. He his back to comfort him and he kissed the top of his head. He had hugged her like he had never squeezed a friend before .... Because Changkyun had always been more than a friend from the beginning.
 
-You do not need to tell me Changkyun, I will stay forever because I need you, I need to know if you live happy and I want to keep you forever with me to support you .... I love you Changkyun, I have always loved you as you have been.
 
Changkyun felt tears flowed even more in his eyes, that phrase made him so hot in his heart. He thought he was going to die, that his heart would stop beating. He finally had the love and affection he had always dreamed of having and he was sure to love back because that person was his destiny forever.