NEW FIC [Love Air]

We're Not Dating

Hey, fam~~~ Please check out the new story! I'm trying to get back on the writing mode so it'd be great if you guys would go over there for more Baekhyun cuteness!

Love Air

Living six hours away from home, alone, and with strangers sounds like the scariest idea ever and yet, Park Seoul made that idea come alive.

            It wasn’t the most ideal situation for a such an introvert to move out where no one knows her and then everyone wanting to know who the new girl in town is. Luckily, she felt comfortable and everyone was much nicer and less intimating than people in the big city are. Back in Seoul, he felt that she wasn’t needed, not welcomed, and all in all, just not herself.

            Seoul merely only moved out to go to the university and was hoping for nothing more than a new comfortable life, some good life-long friends, and a degree. And that of course changes when she notices that a member in her household is always missing dinner due to him being a serve workaholic and never got the chance to meet him until she runs into him at school. Weirdly enough, only at school even for living in the same home.

She doesn’t realize it but when she is with him, love is in the air.