Final

We're Not Dating

THIS WAS DEFINITELY THE BAEKHYUN I WITNESS IN MY DREAM ^


BH:
Hey, what are you doing?


Me:
Nothing much as of right now. I just woke up lol


BH:
Ah okay~ Got any plans for today?


Me:
Em... I might go watch a movie at Lotte World Mall
*Gasp* Do you want to go watch with me??? I'll be watching by myself and I’ve never been to the movie theatre alone.
You should come!!


BH:
Well, I guess I don’t really have much going on for me anyway
But I think I do deserve a little something for keeping you company

 

I blushed at the thought of him wanting something kind of intimate.


Me:

OKAY!

 

I quickly got out of bed to freshen up and get ready for the day before he came over. I was actually pretty excited to see Baekhyun today. It’s been about a week since I last saw him in person since he went on a family trip to the beach that was a good five hours away from her. Good that he was spending quality time with his parents and brother but Baekhyun was also sending me a good amount of text messages as well so I’m not too deprived.

            Finally finishing up, I returned from the bathroom, leaving the door open too to let in some fresh air as well as my room was being unreasonably hot.

            I was all dressed and pretty much ready to head out the house; all I needed to do was pack my bag which I just begun as I started to shove the necessities in my eco bag over the side of my bed when I suddenly felt someone press his chest onto my back as he slid his hand to pat my bum and then wrap around my waist as he bent down to kiss my cheek. I turn my head to peek at his refreshing face. Indeed it was a nice surprise to see. He really felt the need to cutely giggle as he saw the look of surprise on my face.

            Smiling back at him, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and scanned his entire flawless face. Gosh, how could someone be this handsome? My eyes stopped at his lips and slowly crept in but then quickly dodged his lips to kiss the small mole above them. I continued to pepper kisses onto both of his lips, adding in some hard ones too.

            He laughed his famous hearty laughs at my sudden need to shower him in kisses that he leaned over making us both fall onto my bed and tangling our legs together in the process.

            “Alright, that’s enough,” Baekhyun my head and I slowly stopped kissing him. He looked down at me and smiled again. “Miss me that much?” I nodded.

            I looked back at his lips as they just looked so-so inviting, but I had to control myself. It’s hard to not be able to kiss your best friend when he really is only your friend.

            Yes, Baekhyun is in face not my boyfriend. I wouldn’t say we are friends-with-benefits since we aren’t having . It’s more of not officially dating but dating? We kiss (everywhere but the lips), cuddle, hold hands just like being in a romantic relationship but weren’t not and I don’t know why.

            I really like Baekhyun and I have a good feeling that Baekhyun knows how much I admire him and I’m sure he feels the same about me, at least I hope so, but we just haven’t established any of these romantic feelings.

            If I had to put any blame on for how this started, all fingers point to Baekhyun. HE was the one who made the move to start a lot of the intimate touching to him casually saying, “Let’s be closer” as if he does this all the time with his friends and asking if he can give me kisses on the cheek. But it’s not like I could say no since I do really love Baekhyun, maybe to the point of loving him. I could at least say he likes me enough to kiss me, right? But he never kisses me on the lips and there’s no confession out of him either to make us official. Or is he waiting for me? To give him the true confirmation? Do I kiss him on the lips first? Will I look too desperate if he doesn’t have the same exact feelings? So many unanswered questions and it’s his fault.

            “So are we going to the movies or…?” Baekhyun asked. I blinked my eyes a couple of times, taking a moment to wrap my head around what he just asked me. I really did space out for a good second, didn’t I?

            “Huh?”

            “Are we-”

            “Oh, yeah-yeah! Let’s go,” I jumped out of his arms, excitedly and headed for the door.

            He slowly sat up with a gentle smile. Baekhyun stood up and walked up right next to me to the door and held out his hands. “Let’s go.”

 

            “I’ll go buy the tickets and some snacks,” Baekhyun let go of my hand.

            I widened my eyes and caught his hands before he could fully leave my side. “Wait… but I was the one that suggested to go watch a movie.”

            He smiled widely and placed both of his hands on the sides of face. “Don’t worry, I go it. What movie did you want to see?”

            “L-Lion King…” I stuttered and looked down. He was causing me to melt under his gaze. It wasn’t a harsh one, it was so soft and warm that made me feel all gooey inside.

            He tapped his fingers against my cheek and I turned to look up at him as he still was softly gazing at me. Baekhyun slightly lowered his gaze down my face, he sighed and trailed back up to my eyes.

            No words were exchanged when he finally let go and left to buy the tickets. I pursed my lips and shook my head.

            “Gosh, I’m so done for,” I muttered to myself. Suddenly, my phone rang. “Hello?”

            “Hey, hey, where did you go? You woke up and just left.”

            “Oh sorry sister~ I just decided I wanted to watch the Lion King today.”

            “Are you by yourself? You’ve never watched a movie at the theater alone before? Wow, I’m so proud of you!”

            “Ah, well… I’m actually here with Baekhyun. This wasn’t planned though! I was going to come by myself.”

            “Spoke too soon. Not surprised though. You’re always going on dates with your boyfriend,” she teased.

            “We’re not dating and he’s not my boyfriend,” I rolled my eyes, although I wanted that sentence to be false.

            “Yeah whatever! Kiss all you want, cuddle on your bed all you want. You know you don’t have to be boyfriend and girlfriend to be dating. Dating terms are changing, my dear sister. I mean I don’t understand why you aren’t in an official relationship with that boy. You clearly are so-so in love with him and he has that same look in his eyes as you do for him. You may not see it but I can see him contemplating what he should do with you every time you guys are together.”

            I sighed. “I don’t know… he knows I’m too shy and don’t like confrontation whether it be confronting about the wrongs or just truthful stuff if any of that makes sense. Confessions I don’t take in too well.”

            “As if you’ve ever been confessed before.”

            “Hey, that’s mean! And for your information, I have been confessed to thank you very much. At least, I don’t see different guys weekly.”

            “I don’t see guys weekly! I’d more say monthly.”

            I peek over to where Baekhyun was and noticed him coming back. “He’s coming! I got to go!!”

            “Okay! Make sure to have fun with your boyfriend!!!”

            “He’s not-” She hung up before I could finish my sentence. I groaned and roughly shoved my phone in my bag.

            “Who was that?” Baekhyun asked.

            “My sister. She was wondering where I had run off to,” I replied. “Got everything?”

            “Yeah, just need to grab the popcorn and drinks,” he grabbed my hand again and led us to the snack bar. Baekhyun then proceeded to hand the cashier the prepaid snack receipt.

            The cashier boy returned with the popcorn and the two drinks. “Here is your couple set and please enjoy the movie.”

            I blushed that Baekhyun had bought the couple snack set. Oh, what am I going to do with myself around this boy?

 

“Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings; the world, for once, in perfect harmony with all its living things~”

I was busy gushing over Simba and Nala prancing amongst the green landscape when I felt Baekhyun reach over and grab my hand. I turn to glance at the man and he was giving me that same gentle, soft look. I smiled at him and he returned the affection.

We just kept looking at each other until I finally broke the eye contact to focus back on the movie. It seemed that Baekhyun wasn’t done with his soft looks as I felt him scoot closer to me that I can feel his hot breath on my cheek. He softly pecked it.

“Can you feel the love tonight?”

He nudged my cheek with his nose. I felt shy. Baekhyun loves affection, but he seemed to be very affectionate this very afternoon. I forced myself to look back at him and was shaken to how close he had gotten to me. Once again, his eyes slowly trailed downwards. I have to say, the was quite strong.

Baekhyun blinked a couple times. I can tell he was nervous. Why was he being nervous? I was nervous! Both of us can’t be nervous!

Then there it was; he went in for the kill. I held my breath as his plump lips were pressed against mine, which I wasn’t sure why I held my breath because I might as well have just died right then and there from the kiss than my lungs collapsing. But I guess since I’m already here, I might as well do something about it. Before Baekhyun leaned back, I quickly puckered my lips in order to pull him back in and to my surprise, Baekhyun responded immediately. I’ve never kissed anyone on the lips before, besides my mom, so I had to recall how I kiss Baekhyun’s supple cheeks.

Kissing in a children’s movie shouldn’t be a thing, but many people has chosen seats in the middle of the theatre with their children. There were barely anyone in the seats on the sides of the theatre so we weren’t bothering anyone with our PDA.

I made the final decision to break the kiss. We stared at each other for a moment before Baekhyun smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we went back to being the very intimate friends until the end of the movie.

“I’m kind of hungry, Baek,” I pouted as we walked out of the cinema.

“Me too. Are you feeling anything specific?”

“Lotteria!”

 

“Hey, so I’ve been meaning to say something to you for a while now,” Baekhyun started. We were sat a table and had already begun digging in to our burger and fries.

“Yeah, what’s up?” I was already feeling nervous.

“I feel really bad like so-so bad because I’m so in love with you,” my eyes widen at his statement. “And I feel like I can’t tell you or show you to my full potential because we’re not even really dating and I’m not your boyfriend. You are extraordinarily pretty from the start and you’re like the coolest person I ever met and I think I was just too scared of commitment. I am a little older than you and I have that pressure of dating someone and then marrying them so I didn’t want to be tied down so fast because you seemed to be the perfect girl for me.

I just… I don’t know. I started with the skin-ship because I just wanted to know what it felt like to hold your hand and then there were moments that you were just so cute and so pretty that I wanted to kiss you, but I just couldn’t just out right kiss you when we weren’t a thing then there was that movie night in your room and we were so close that I just needed to make a move. I instead just settled for the cheek and you happily agreed to being kissed and surprisingly, you got comfortable to kiss me back. You don’t understand how happy I felt when you gave me a first kiss on the cheek. I swear I was going to die from a heart attack.

I never wanted to kiss you on the lips because I didn’t want to start an addiction and it seems like to girls that the lips are a very sacred area that shall never be touched by anyone until the one shows up so I avoided them. It was so hard to do so but kissing isn’t everything and I was still able to catch your attention with the affection I gave and vice versa.”

“Baekhyun, I…” I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling. My wishes were finally coming true.

“I feel like that you really like me as well and I’m glad for that because now that we’ve or at least I’ve been going at this for more than a few months now, I want to make us official. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I was so flattered and full of love and this was just from this one extremely handsome, goofy guy that I met through a friend. I breathed heavily through my nose and used my hand to beckon him to come closer to me.

I spoke softly to him as I leaned my elbow against the table. “So what you’re saying is that I can do this any time that I want?” I closed the space between us and took his lips to mine.

I can feel him smile through the kiss. He reached his hand up to cup my jaw as he leaned back. “Any time and any day because from now on, you’re mine.”

 


I HATE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE FORMAT CORRECTLY GRRRRR! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A GOOD INDENTATION???