Entrance Ceremony

Silent Love

Blueboy’s Pov

 

 

“Attention all new students! Congratulations on your entry!” The principle said as he continues talking while a certain black hair girl walks inside the school as everyone in the halls were looking at her and starts to blush as they thought she is cute

 

“Whoa. She's cute.” One guys said out loud as everyone was looking at her

“These upperclassmen sure talk a lot.” A red hair girl, Nayeon said as Mina stayed quiet

“But they are cute.” The blonde hair girl, Sana said as she leans chin on Mina’s shoulders as a head rest.

“I'm hungry.” A tall, black hair girl, Momo whines as Nayeon shakes her head.

“You're always hungry.” Nayeon said as they start walking to their class.

 

As they were walking, Momo kept on whining as she was hungry as Nayeon nags about always eat before coming to class in the morning while Sana was smiling and waving at the same time at the boys in school. And Mina? Well, lets just say that she was walking behind them, listening to them, quietly. She then notice herself looking at someone who was standing by the windows on the side of the halls as she was walking. She looks at the person as the person noticed, but turned away as Mina kept on walking.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

While the person side…

 

“Omg.. I just made eye contact with her!” A tall short blonde hair, Jeongyeon said as the short brown hair girl, chaeyoung looks at her

“Congrats.” She said boringly as she walked to her morning class.

“Hey-- wait for me.” Jeongyeon said as she follows Chaeyoung since they have the same class.

“It's rare to make eye contact with her because she’s the flower of beauty.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung didn't care what she said.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

“So your name is Mina, the flower beauty, huh?” A dark blonde girl, Dahyun asked as Mina look at the person who said that while Nayeon, Sana and Momo looks at Mina then back at the girl.

“Mina gives a very mature look when she’s listening in class. I’m Kim Dahyun. Call me Dahyun” Dahyun said as her other friends nodded.

“I am Nayeon. I remember back in the days in elementary, Mina would be in her own world and ignore us sometimes which hurts us, but we still love her.” Nayeon said as the japanese duo nods

“Also she would be asked out by boys in middle school and we would have to scare them away because she’s scared of them and don't know how to interact with them. I’m Momo.” Momo continues as Nayeon and Sana nods

“Sana is my name. And also in high school, we three got into the all girl high school that we wanted to go, but the boys were still following her and scaring her still. And all the girls in the school were protecting Mina from them everyday which we felt bad and appreciated their help.” Sana said as she ended the story as Dahyun was shocked with Mina’s past in school.

“I just want to be a normal college student at a co-ed school.” Mina said as she looks outside.

“I feel bad for Mina. For going through the rough times.” Dahyun said as the trio nods. 

“Class is starting! Please take your seats and take out your notebooks, you’ll be learning about --- ” The teacher said as she came inside the room and talked to them.

 

Soft clouds… mina said in her thoughts as she was looking sky

 

☆☆☆☆

 

~ One month after the entrance ceremony ~ 

 

“Mina-ssi, are you going home?”

“I'll take you!”

“Leave Mine alone!” Momo said to the boys who were following them

“You can take me home.” Sana said as they ignore her

“I’ll take you home, Sana.” One of boys said

“Me too!”

“No!” Nayeon shouts

“No! It's my duty!”

“What are you saying? It's my duty to walk her!”

“Oh my god! These boys are annoying! Don't you have anything else to do in your life?!” Nayeon shouts as they were shocked

“Can't you see! Mina doesn't want to be with you! Why can't you guys grow up and be like a college student! No matter how many times we tell you, Mina is not interested in you guys!” Nayeon shouts as them as they were shocked and fell to the ground, depressed as they can't get a girl like Mina. 

 

Mina looks forwards as she saw a certain person since the first day of the entrance ceremony as the person was with her two tall blonde hair girl and black hair girl and another short black hair girl. They were walking towards her as the person didn't look at her, but walked passed her.

 

“Hey. Are you really taking her home?” A boy asked as Mina’s bag suddenly were being pulled as her notebook, pencils, pens and highlighters were on the ground

“Hey! Give that back to her!” Another boy said as the upperclassmen laughs at the fanboys

“Ah. I'm sorry. Ill pick it up.” The upperclassmen said as a short person noticed it and taps her hand on his shoulder

“Sunbae, give it back to her.” The short brown hair girl said calmly as he was shocked and moved away.

“Who are you?! Are you trying to be a hero?!” He asked as she went down her knees and start picking up Mina’s things while everyone watched her pick it up, including Mina.

“Hey! You dare ignore your Sunbae?! You dumb freshmen!” He said as he kicks the short girl on the back as she starts to get angry.

“Hey! Who are you brat!?” He said 

“Sunbae! Don't anger Chaeyoung!” The tall short blonde hair girl said to him bringing him away from the angry short girl. 

“Jeongyeon. Hold onto him tight.” Chaeyoung said as Jeongyeon was pulling him away, knowing what the short girl is capable of doing when someone angers her.

As chaeyoung took a step forward while Jeongyeon struggling to pull Sunbae. Chaeyoung then, lifts her feet in the air, swinging her feet across Sunbae’s face. he was shocked and scared as he saw how close her feet was to his face. He fell to the ground as his friends tried to pull him up while trying to run away from Chaeyoung. The fanboys were amazed as Chaeyoung then continue to pick up Mina’s stuff.

 

“Thank goodness you didn't hurt him.” Jeongyeon muttered as Chaeyoung heard it

“Shut up.” Chaeyoung mutters back as she puts Mina’s stuff in her bag

 

Chaeyoung stood up as she gives her bag to Mina as Mina gladly appreciate her help and bowed to the short girl as Chaeyoung picks up her own backpack and walks to class with Jeongyeon. Mina watches her and her friends walk away.

 

Her eyes won't meet mine. Mina said in her thoughts as Nayeon and the Japanese duo watches Mina looking at the short girl.

 

“Omg.” Nayeon said as she gasped

“You like her don't you?” Nayeon asked as Mina looks at her, but then looks away as she blushes.

“No way! Mina looks at that short girl who protected her from Sunbae? So cute!” Sana said.

“I wonder what was her name. Was it Chaeyeon?” Momo asked

“No, I think it was like Chaeyun?” Sana asked 

“Maybe Chaehyun?” Nayeon asked 

“Chaeyoung.” Mina said as the three of them look at her.

“Even Mina knows her crush’s name.” Nayeon said 

“Let’s go guys. I'm really hungry now.” Momo groan as Nayeon and Sana shook their heads

 

☆☆☆☆

 

As Chaeyoung walk towards her friends along with Jeongyeon who was nagging about her swinging her feet in front of that Sunbae’s face.

“That kick though. Nobody messes with our Chaeng.” The black hair girl, Jihyo said 

“I saw that girl looking at you, Chaeng.” The tall and long brown hair girl, Tzuyu said

“I don't really care. Sunbaes shouldn't be doing those kind of stuff even if they're older than us.” Chaeyoung said as they look at her.

“When did our Chaeyoung become so mature?” Jihyo asked as she wraps her arms around chaeyoung as they were walking to class.

“Since now.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung playfully punch Jeongyeon in the stomach as Jeongyeon pretends to be in pain.

“Shut up.” Chaeyoung said as Jeongyeon chuckles.

“Hurry up. We’re gonna be late for our last class in the morning.” Tzuyu said as Jeongyeon shakes her head.

“Goody two shoe.” She mutters as Tzuyu hits her arm.

“Ow!” Jeongyeon yelps as she stops walking and looks at Tzuyu.

“That's what you get!” Tzuyu said as she walks ahead of them as Jeongyeon looks at the other two friends as they shook their heads and continue walking as Jeongyeon was standing the halls alone.

“Hey! Wait for me you guys!” Jeongyeon shouts as she tries to catch up with them.

 

☆☆☆☆

 

Mina was with her friends as they grab something to eat and drink at a popular cafe that they would always go during high school called Twice Cafe. They ordered their food and drink as they waited for it to be ready since they paid for it. After waiting for a couple of minutes, they finally got their food and drinks as they sat outside of the cafe. Momo then sigh in relief as she sees food in front of her.

 

“At last. Food.” She said as Nayeon, Sana and Mina smiles at the hungry Momo.

“I don't know where your food goes, but I don't think you'll ever get fat.” Nayeon said as she watches Momo take a bite of her burger.

“It goes into my stomach, to make my stomach go full where I can't eat anymore.” Momo said as Sana takes a spoonful of rice curry.

“Well, at least she’s still taking care of her body though.” Sana said talking with full

“Talk when you're done eating.” Nayeon said as she gently hits Sana on the head

“Anyways, i wonder if Mina will be able to see her crush.” Nayeon said as mina looks at them and blushes

“Stop teasing me.” Mina pouts as the three of them likes Mina’s pout so much.

“I bet her crush will like her pout.” Sana said

“And her body!” Momo muffled as she has food in

“Stooooop. You guys are so mean.” Mina whines.

“But you still love us.” Nayeon said as she try to look pretty

“Ew. Don't do that.” Mina said as Nayeon stopped and was disappointed 

 

Mina then look somewhere else as her friends changed the subject and talked about something else. Mina then saw that short girl Chaeyoung, wearing glasses while walking alone on the sidewalk. She then stopped walking as she was suddenly being pushed by the Sunbae from earlier and his friends came along as well. Mina immediately stood up and walked towards them, but stop as there was traffic. The traffic then stopped as Mina made her way to Chaeyoung as she saw Chaeyoung standing while the subae and his friends were on the ground.

 

Did she beat them? 4v1? Wow. Mina said in her thoughts as Chaeyoung picks up her glasses from the ground as Sunbae and his friends ran to get away from Chaeyoung 

 

“Chaeyoung.” Mina heard a voice said as it was Jeongyeon who ran up to Chaeyoung 

“What’s up?” Chaeyoung asked as Jeongyeon was in front of her

“Did you beat them up?” Jeongyeon asked pointing at them.

“Uh… no? I don't think I even swing my arm at them. My glasses fell to the ground and I went to pick it up. Next thing I know, I stood up, ready to fight them, but they were already lying on the ground.” Chaeyoung said as Jeongyeon pats her shoulder.

“Let's go. The others are waiting.” Jeongyeon said as she started to walk as well as chaeyoung, but got stopped as she felt something tugging her hoodie sleeve. 

 

Chaeyoung looks back and met eyes with Mina as Mina smiled at her. 

Chaeyoung looks away as she begins to walk away. 

 

It's been a month and everytime I see Chaeyoung, I fall in love with her more. Mina said in her thoughts

 

☆☆☆☆

The next day 

 

 

Mina, Nayeon, Sana and Momo was walking to their morning classes as they saw the Sunbae from yesterday. He noticed them and ran away with his friends. The 4 girls noticed their sudden movement as they were confused

 

“I wonder what was that about.” Nayeon said as the trio Japanese girls shrug and kept walking.

“Hey guys.” Dahyun said as they greeted back

“Hi.” Sana said

“Hey.” Momo said

“Yo.” Nayeon said as mina just silently bows at Dahyun.

 

They then heard girls squealing. They turned around as the four of them saw chaeyoung and her friends walking to their class as Mina just watches Chaeyoung walk by, but then a girl stopped in front of Chaeyoung as she stopped walking. Mina watches as Nayeon puts her arm around Mina’s shoulder and said

 

“It's probably a confession.”

“Isn't that girl a senior?” Momo asked as Dahyun nods

“Mina’s ok with it right?” Sana asked as Mina doesn't say anything, but watches the scene

“I like you and i want to be your girlfriend. I like girls who are strong and you’re my type.” The girl said as Chaeyoung looks at her.

“Can I go?” Chaeyoung asked

“Eh? Did you not just hear what I said? I want to go out with you.” She said as Chaeyoung starts to walk away as the girl grabs Chaeyoung’s wrist to make her stop walking.

“Don't leave. Answer my question.” She said

“Can you not? I'm trying to get to my class.” Chaeyoung said coldly as she pull her arm away from the older girl as she walks away.

“So feisty Chaeyoung.” Nayeon said as Sana and Momo nods

“Do you still like her, Mina?” Sana asked as Mina nods

“Even if she rejects you?” Momo asked as Mina slowly nods.

“Come on. Let's get to class.” Nayeon said as they started to continue walking to their class.

 

Mina watches Chaeyoung walk with her friends as they were teasing her as Chaeyoung smile childly at them as Mina blush and smiles as well.

 

She finally smiles.

 

“What are you smiling at Mina?” Sana asked slowly walking to the same pace as Mina while Mina shakes her head.

“Mmm. Nothing.” She said as she walks faster

“Definitely smiling her crush. It's written all over her face.” Sana said as she giggles and follows her gang.

 

☆☆☆☆

After class ends

 

 

Mina walks in the halls as her friends went to the cafe to do some “homework” when it's mostly checking out at guys walking past the cafe. But Mina didn't want to be part of it since she’s like Chaeyoung. And speaking of Chaeyoung, Mina saw her walking alone, out of the school entrance as she's been stopped by the older girl again.

 

“Chaeyoung. Are you going home? Let's walk home together.” She said clinging on her as Chaeyoung looks at her.

“Can you leave me alone?” Chaeyoung asked coldly which gave Mina’s spine some chills.

“But I want to be your girlfriend, Chaeyoung.” She said

“I’ve told you many times, Cho Gaeun. I don't want to be your girl—” 

 

Chaeyoung stopped talking as a certain long black hair girl pulls Chaeyoung’s other arm as the certain girl was surprised about her actions too.

 

______________

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! First chapter done, because I already wrote it XD 55.gif?w=560 so.. hows it going guys? Like what you read? Hmmm? 81.gif?w=560 hahaha Im jkjk XD writing this sounds weird LOL. I glad you guys like this..  I really like this plot I made and I hope you readers like it too.  I'll be updating this story every friday. And I promise that I will update on friday.. starting this friday. 52.gif?w=560 and if I dont, send this to my comments 118.gif?w=560before the day of the update, and this  46.gif?w=560 when im late. And I hope I dont get the final warning  27.gif?w=560. hehe.. well.. I'll see you later.. I got some typing to do 38.gif?w=560 good night and look out for my updates of this story and oneshot stories. 37.gif?w=560

BYEEEEEEEE

Baboblueboy