VERSE #1

THE UNIVERSE WITHIN (oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky turned dark and the humid summer air changed into chilly breeze, the traffic is packed with sleepless Seoul people who probably going for an after office night out, or they just on their way home after a tiring day of work.

 

Just like them.

 

Taeyeon has some empty spots on her calendar this month since her girlfriend is back in Seoul, they’ve been trying their best to match their schedules and put efforts to make time to be together which is why Taeyeon become Tiffany’s personal chauffeur for a couple of times. She just picked her up and now they’re on their way home after a long day of interview and practice for the american girl.

 

The humming of the AC and soft tune fills the weirdly comfortable silence inside the car. Taeyeon is casually driving with one hand looking effortlessly cool in her oversized hoodie and jeans, her other hand is loosely wrapped with a certain blonde’s who seem to have failed keeping her cool as her gaze stayed on her favorite driver for far too long throwing a giddy smile every once in a while.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Taeyeon, sparing a glance towards the passenger sides.

 

Tiffany just gave her a wider mesmerizing crescent smile and a shake of head. “Nothing.”

 

“Whyyyy? What is it?”

 

“I just can’t believe it’s been 12 years.”

 

“We are indeed old, aren’t we?”

 

“Hey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter