Happy birthday, Tiffany

A little too good to be true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone, and happy birthday to Hwang Tiffany :) I wanted to do my best to get a Jeti oneshot in for her like I had with Jessica for her birthday, and as Jeti trash, I will always forever ship them no matter what, please enjoy everyone :) Posting it a bit early as I will be away on vacation, enjoy!

 

Sponsor Mentions:   As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, pinkpinkypin, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Alexausta, Mmm2392, Seosunny, and cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead,. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^






 

A dark-haired woman awoke in bed from the sounds of her television playing in the background, she must have forgotten to turn it off during her movie marathon last night. The woman sits up and looks over to the rose-gold iphone on her nightstand and sees it’s flooded with messages that are all wishing her a happy birthday, some earlier than others indicating the time zone differences from South Korea. She smiles and begins to thank people for the well wishes.

 

“Happy birthday, Tiffany.”

 

“Happy birthday to you, Fany.”

 

“Happy birthday, sparkling pig.” That one makes her laugh as it’s from her close friend Im Yoona, and Tiffany reminds herself to send her some playful birthday message back when it’s the younger woman’s birthday again next year. 

 

“Silly, Yoong.” 

 

It is however her birthday and she is spending it here in the states, rather than back in Seoul like she had done for years prior. It feels good to be back home, here in LA. Seoul is nice and she has a lot of good friends there, but there’s nothing quite like being in the US, where she feels free and comfortable, free to sleep in for hours if she wants, walk down the bustling streets to grab her favorite smoothie, or shop until she is ready to fall into bed exhausted. 

 

“I guess I should at least get something to eat.”

 

Before Tiffany can get out of bed or reach for her favorite pink robe to throw on, someone enters the room, and she looks up to see the beautiful face of her wife Jessica. The brunette with her soft, regal features, and warm smile has a tray of breakfast in her hands.

 

“Hi, honey.” Jessica grins and gestures to the tray of pancakes, strawberries, an omelet, and juice. “Happy birthday, sweetie.”

 

“Jessi.” Tiffany smiles back with eyes forming those pretty crescent shapes Jessica loves so. Jessica also takes a moment to take her wife in and even though she was asleep, Tiffany looks so gorgeous with the light from outside hitting her face in all the perfect angles, dark hair flowing down her back, and of course those bright brown eyes staring into her own that never fail to make Jessica feel weak in the knees, even after all these years of being together. Tiffany wonders why Jessica is just staring at her.

 

“Are you going to stare at me all day, Jessi, or am I going to at least get a birthday hug and kiss?”
 

Jessica comes back to reality and places the tray down before giving Tiffany her requested hug and kiss.

 

“Happy birthday,” Jessica repeats in a soft tone before there’s this mischievous glint in her eyes that tell Tiffany that her wife is up to something.

 

“What are you going to do?”

 

“Nothing, don’t you trust me, Tiff?”

 

“I trust you, but I know you when you’re up to something, Jessi, so what are you going to do?”

 

“Nothing, I just…” Jessica grabs her arm and proceeds to give her birthday punches. “Stay still for your 30th birthday punches.”
 

“Jessi!” Tiffany screams in protest and laughs as her wife continues to give her every last birthday punch until reaching 30. Jessica isn’t rough with her punches. She is actually gently with each and every single one, until finally ending with a kiss to her lips. The kiss is probably without a doubt, Tiffany’s favorite part because she loves feeling Jessica’s soft lips against her own. Besides that, kissing Jessica never gets old right from their very first kiss to now. The couple break away for air at the same time, and the brunette can see Tiffany has this thoughtful look on her face.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Jessica wonders softly.

 

“I’m thinking about our first kiss, do you remember?”

 

The brunette nods, as she could not forget that very first kiss they shared in the snow, right around Christmas time. The two of them were walking in search of a good cafe to have hot chocolate at, and it’s a little fuzzy on who kissed who first, or if they both leaned in at the same time, but it was a good first kiss that led them to many more other kisses.

 

“I remember not wanting to stop.” 

 

“Me too,” Tiffany agrees and leans up to kiss her once more. “I love you, Jessi.”

 

“I love you too, Tiffany. Now, will you please eat this food before it gets cold?” she asks with a slight laugh in her voice.


“Only if you feed me, I’m the birthday girl, remember?”

 

“Yes, yes, you’re the birthday girl. You’re very lucky that you can use that excuse for today.” 

 

Tiffany knows she’s not being serious and feels excited when her other half sits down to feed her. Everything tastes delicious, especially more so because she is being fed by the person she loves. Jessica looks amused when a moan of satisfaction escapes Tiffany’s mouth.

 

“Is it good?” Jessica wonders knowingly and leans over to some of the syrup from the dark-haired woman’s bottom lip. Tiffany has to pause as that’s probably one of the iest things Jessica could do right now, plus her lips feel so perfect against her own. From the first kiss on, Tiffany just knew the only person’s lips that she was meant to be kissing is Jung Jessica, and there would never be another person who could possibly compare to this amazing woman sitting right across from her. 

 

“It’s delicious, and why are you being so y, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“Because, I am.”

 

“You’re getting way too cocky in your old age, babe.” Tiffany teases her and that earns her a classic Jung Jessica glare.

 

“We’re the same age, honey. Anyway, what would you like to do today, birthday girl? We can do anything you want.”

 

Anything she wants, huh, that sounds very interesting indeed. Tiffany pulls Jessica toward her where it looks like she is about to kiss her, but instead turns her lips to the brunette’s ear.

 

“I want…” Tiffany speaks in that y and husky tone of voice of hers. The one that never fails to send tiny shivers down Jessica’s spine. 

 

“What do you want, Tiff?”

 

“I want you to buy me that pink dream house, I’ve been wanting since I was a teenager.” Tiffany teases her wife and that gets her a strong push into the bed. Tiffany cracks up in loud laughter at the disgruntled expression on Jessica’s face.

 

“You have me and that’s what you can say.”

 

“Aww, baby, calm down, you know I’m messing with you.” She wraps her arms around Jessica’s waist from behind. Jessica still looks like she’s not amused and turns her body away from Tiffany. The dark-haired woman knows how to get her wife to look at her, though. She moves so that she is in front of Jessica and gently touches her chin. Jessica still looks as if she is upset, although Tiffany knows that is partly a front.

 

“Baby?” She whispers. “Look at me.”

 

“No.” Jessica denies and remains turned away from her other half. Tiffany leans in for a kiss that is not right away given back to her, for all of a few seconds, as Jessica returns the liplock. 

 

“Look at me, Jessi.” Tiffany grabs her face into her hands and forces her wife to look at her. “I love you.” She says it so sincerely and in a soft voice that makes Jessica smile back.

 

“I love you too, birthday girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter