Happy Birthday, Siwon

Happy Birthday, Siwon

Siwon started giving Kyuhyun a birthday present on 2009, after they’ve got together.

 

3rdFebruary 2009

 

“Happy birthday, baby~!!”

 

Siwon grinned, handing a bouquet of red roses to Kyuhyun who stared at him unfazed by the flowers. He then averted his gaze to the flowers, then to Siwon, and to the flowers, to Siwon, to the flowers and he scowled lightly before turning and heads to his bedroom, muttering ‘Stupid boyfriend and his stupid cheesiness.’

 

Siwon stared at the closed door before smiling to himself and placed the flower in front of Kyuhyun’s bedroom door.

 

3rdFebruary 2010

 

“Happy birthday, my love,” Siwon grinned; he’s wearing a suit with bow-tie and Kyuhyun was wearing a sweaty shirt, pants and a beanie. The younger male stared at Siwon tiredly (because he just finished dance-practice-in-hell with Eunhyuk and Donghae) before averting his gaze lazily to the dimly lit living room. The table was decorated with candles and there are delicious-looking food served beautifully on the table and there’s even a bottle of wine prepared. He then sighed heavily and proceeds to his bedroom, “I’m not hungry.”

 

Siwon stared at the closed door before smiling to himself and saved the food for Kyuhyun for tomorrow.

 

3rdFebruary 2011

 

“It’s not much, but I’ve tried. Happy birthday, sweetheart,” Siwon grinned, handing Kyuhyun a CD and Kyuhyun read the note pasted on the CD, written in Siwon’s messy hand-writing, ‘Happy birthday, Kyu. I made you a song, I hope you love it. I love you.’

 

He scowled at the cheesiness and at the giggling Ryeowook behind him before he grunted and went to his bedroom, slamming the door close.

 

Siwon stared at the closed door before smiling to himself and placed the CD in front of Kyuhyun’s bedroom door.

 

3rdFebruary 2012

 

Kyuhyun sat on his bed, biting his lips nervously.

 

Siwon hadn’t called him or wish him ‘Happy birthday’ and Kyuhyun was restless.

 

He was restless because Siwon didn’t come home handing him presents and say cheesy words to him.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Sungmin asked, nudging his foot.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the older one worriedly, “Siwon hyung haven’t call or wish me for my birthday.”

 

Sungmin furrowed his brows, “What’s wrong with that?” He knew Kyuhyun didn’t like it when Siwon gave him presents on his birthdays, he didn’t even like it when the members celebrate his birthdays, including today (although he did accept the presents after being reprimanded by Leeteuk for not being grateful).

 

What’s wrong with the maknae today?

 

Kyuhyun shrugged, “I don’t know… I-I’m not really used to this…”

 

Sungmin raised his brows before he shrugged and proceed finishing his magazine-reading, “I thought you hated when Siwon is being cheesy.

 

“I don’t know hyung… I told you… I’m just…. Not used to this…”

 

“Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair for Siwon? I mean, he always celebrate and give you presents on your birthdays, but you never did the same thing to him.”

 

Kyuhyun turned his head towards Sungmin, “Why should I? I mean, I don’t understand the point of celebrating birthdays. You’re getting old and were thisclose to death and you’re supposed to celebrate it?” The maknae frowned and Sungmin sighed before closing the magazine and put it aside.

 

“We’re not celebrating birthday because we’re getting old. We’re celebrating birthday because we were grateful we’re born to this world,” the older male gets up from the bed and stretched his limbs before ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair and exited the room.

 

Kyuhyun’s frown deepened in confusion.

 

10thFebruary 2009

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yah, maknae-ah, where are you?”

 

“Leeteuk hyung, I’m at a schedule right now. I’m busy, call me later,” Kyuhyun answered trying to resist himself from shouting to the stylist noona for powdering his face for the umpteenth time.

 

“Yah, it’s your boyfriend’s birthday!”

 

When Kyuhyun’s home, it was the next day and Siwon would greet him with a smile and Kyuhyun would yawn and went to his room, not feeling even the slightest guilt.

 

10thFebruary 2010

 

“Kyu, where are you?”

 

“I’m on the way to the company, hyung. I have something to be done,” Kyuhyun answered the call from Ryeowook, cradling the phone between his ear and his shoulder as his hands were filed with papers.

 

“It’s Siwon hyung’s birthday, Kyu.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, “Hyung… I’m busy. Call me later.”

 

When Kyuhyun’s home, it was the next day and Siwon would greet him with a smile and Kyuhyun would yawn and went to his room, not feeling even the slightest guilt.

 

10thFebruary 2011

 

“Kyu-ah, get your home now!”

 

“Heechul hyung,” Kyuhyun whined. “I’m with the manager hyung right now! I have something to be done!”

 

“Yah, it’s your boyfriend’s ing birthday!”

 

“Hyung, I have to go. Call me later.”

When Kyuhyun’s home, it was the next day and the members were greeting him with scowl, frown and looks of disappointed and Kyuhyun tilted his head in confusion.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“You missed Siwon’s birthday, Kyu. For three years in row,” Donghae said, crossing his arms as he furrowed his brows towards the maknae.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and massaged his temple, “Hyung, it’s only a birthday. Besides, I’m busy, okay?” He then went to his bedroom, only to be stopped by Eunhyuk.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, feeling irritated at his hyungs for making something trivial like birthday as something big.

 

“Kibum is busy with acting that he couldn’t even sing with us. Yet, he still managed to call Siwon every year on his birthdays even during the days when he’s sick,” the dancer said, narrowing his eyes at Kyuhyun who looked at him, face impassive.

 

“…..Then, he should go and be with Kibum hyung, not me,” the maknae said coldly and all eyes darted towards Siwon who just up from his sleep, looking at Kyuhyun with his eyes wide with hurt. Kyuhyun stared at him before jerking his arm free from Eunhyuk and went to his bedroom.

 

4thFebruary 2012

 

“You’re home?”

 

Siwon halted his steps when he heard Kyuhyun from behind him. He turned around and saw his younger lover leaning against the kitchen wall with a glass of milk in his hand. He bit his lips guiltily and went towards the maknae, “Kyu… I’m sorry… I-I missed your birthday…”

 

Kyuhyun frowned, really, why all of his hyungs acted likes something trivial like birthdays are something big and important? He hummed in reply before pushing himself from the wall and walked passed Siwon before Siwon suddenly hugged him from behind, catching him off guard.

 

“Wh- Yah, hyung! What’s with you?”

 

“I’m sorry, Kyu…. I’m really, really sorry….” Siwon pleaded desperately and Kyuhyun’s frown deepened.

 

Really, what’s going on with his hyungs?

 

5thFebruary 2012

 

Siwon’s face lightened as he saw Kyuhyun walking into the practice room with Sungmin. He stood up and was about to give a hug to the maknae, “Good morning, Kyu!”

 

And his smile falter slightly when Kyuhyun flinched from him before the maknae stuttered out a ‘good morning’ and fled from the practice room, leaving a very confused Siwon.

 

7thFebruary 2012

 

Siwon tapped his feet nervously as he ate breakfast with the members. He haven’t seen Kyuhyun even from last night because he got a different schedule from Kyuhyun and he was hoping to see the younger one this morning. His face lightened up when he saw his lover walking towards the table, before frowning when the younger male grabbed his toast and went to his room as quickly as he came.

 

If Kyuhyun turned around, he would see Siwon’s kicked-puppy look.

 

10thFebruary 2012

 

Siwon was restless.

 

Kyuhyun had been avoiding him ever since his birthday and the younger male would jerk or flinched when Siwon got near him. Was he that mad? Siwon frowned and he pressed the pedal harder.

 

He knew Kyuhyun didn’t like it when he celebrate his birthday or giving him presents and said cheesy words, but he still does it anyway because he could see a small smile tugging on the younger’s lips whenever he did all of those. Sure, Kyuhyun ignored him when he gave him presents on his birthday, but Siwon knew, Kyuhyun kept the red roses in his room secretly, Kyuhyun ate the food he had cooked secretly, and Kyuhyun had listened to the song Siwon had composed (with the help of Leeteuk and Henry) and sang for him over and over again whenever they were far apart.

 

Siwon knew it and that’s the main reason he still does it.

 

But this year, his schedule was too packed and he couldn’t even call Kyuhyun to wish him.

 

Of course he would be mad,Siwon sighed heavily.

 

--

 

“I’m home…” Siwon opened the door, prepared for a moody Kyuhyun. He knew the younger one is mad at him and he’s prepared for anything the maknae would throw towards him since the both of them were alone in the dorm (they never fought in front of the members).

 

However, what he received was a squeaked, “Don’t come in!”

 

Siwon furrowed his brows in confusion, “Kyu? Where are you?” He walked slowly to the living room, trying to find Kyuhyun, but the younger male was not there. He then heard something clattered in the kitchen and he went towards Ryeowook’s haven and stopped abruptly by Kyuhyun’s stern voice.

 

“Don’t come in or I’ll kill you!!”

 

“Kyu? What happened? Wh--”

 

“Choi Siwon!! Don’t you dare took a step forward! Stay where you were now!”

 

Siwon was dumb-founded for a moment before he sighed and ran he raked his hair with his fingers desperately, “Kyu… Look, I’m so sorry babe.”

 

“I’m sorry I missed your birthday, I really do. I didn’t mean it to happen, but it’s just… Happened. And I swear, I’ll do anything to make it up to you. So please, don’t be angry at me…” the older of the two said, desperation clearly shown on his face and his voice. He felt his heart hurt when Kyuhyun didn’t say anything at all, is he that mad?

 

His head jerked upward when he heard things clattered in the kitchen and Kyuhyun’s “!” He quickly rushed towards the kitchen, alarmed, “Kyu!! Are you okay!?”

 

His eyes widen at the sight.

 

Kyuhyun in an apron.

 

Kyuhyun, the snarky, mature, Evil-Maknae.

 

In an apron.

 

Ryeowook’s flowery, frilly, pink, apron.

 

“K-Kyuhyun-ah…” Siwon blinked, trying to make sure the image in front of him is real, not a dream he had fantasized every day.

 

Kyuhyun bit his lipsand darted his eyes to somewhere else except for Siwon while the older male admired how Kyuhyun looked with whipped cream on his cheekbones, and flour all over his nose, forehead and chin. Cute.

 

Suddenly, Siwon broke into uncontrollable laughter which made Kyuhyun scowled and glared at the older male. Upon seeing his lover’s scary death look, Siwon stifled his laugh by biting his lips and covering his mouth with his hand.

 

Kyuhyun continued glaring at him before the maknae sighed and whined, “Argh!! I knew I shouldn’t have listen to Wookie hyung’s ‘make something on your own is more special’ philosophy!!” The younger male continued to whine and flailed his arms around cutely and Siwon’s grin widen.

 

“What!?” Kyuhyun glared at the older male and pouted as he slumped on to the floor, his back resting against the cupboard.

 

Siwon chuckled and went towards his lover, carefully avoiding the flour, eggs, sugars and many other baking things and he sat beside his lover with a napkin in his hand. He carefully tilted Kyuhyun’s chin so that he’s facing him and wiped the flour and whipped cream off his face gently.

 

Kyuhyun stared at him with a pout on his lips, “I’m sorry…”

 

“For what?”

 

“I wanted to bake you a cake for your birthday… But….” He sighed again, “I’m such a terrible boyfriend. I missed your birthdays for three years in row and during the only D-Day that I’m free, I just ruined your birthday.”

 

Siwon chuckled as he wiped Kyuhyun’s nose gently, “You’re not a terrible boyfriend.” He kissed the tip of the younger’s nose, making Kyuhyun blushed heavily. “You’re a terrific boyfriend.”

 

Siwon wiped his left cheek and kissed it, “You’re amazing.”

 

And his right cheek and he kissed it, “You’re wonderful.”

 

And his chin and he kissed Kyuhyun on the lips, “And I love you for who you are.”

 

Kyuhyun blushed but he still wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck as he mumbled to Siwon’s lips, “You’re a cheesy bastard… Happy birthday.”

 

Siwon grinned into the kiss.

 

The best birthday ever.

 

11thFebruary 2012

 

The members sighed as they finally entered the dorm. They had stayed at the hotel last night so that Kyuhyun and Siwon could spent the night together alone (and Leeteuk objected to this but Ryeowook, Sungmin and Donghae’s aegyo won against him).

 

Ryeowook was the happiest, because he knew the two had made up. He happily skipped to the kitchen, humming to a song, when his eyes widen at the sight of his haven.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN, YOU EVIL BASTARD!!!!!!”

 

 

 

A/N: yay!! I did it!! I just made a fluffy, happy birthday fic!!! Wooohoooo!!!! But it’s too late isn’t it??? *sigh* aigoo….

p/s: i luv the wonkyu pic!! it's so sweeet~!! XD credits to the owner!!

 

 

Comments and subscribes XD