final

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ya Kim Minjoo, what are you doing?”

 

“Nothing. It’s none of your business!” she exclaimed

 

Yena sighs in frustration with Minjoo’s response. She leaned her back in the chair and drinks her caramel macchiato and goes back to her school papers.

 

Minjoo notices how the latter reacts but didn’t mind her and focus on what she’s currently doing.

 

They’ve been in their fave coffee shop for almost three hours. Their schedule is so loaded and an upcoming exam is making them stress af because it’s a major subject and a graduating students.

 

Yena stretches her arms as she stops what she’s doing. She relaxes herself and starts to stare at Kim Minjoo, who’s so focused and motivated.

 

She’s been looking at her for almost five minutes when she realizes that Minjoo is now actually giving her the same look. She gulps.

 

“So, is there something wrong with my face?” Minjoo asks and chuckles

 

Yena scratches her nape and diverted her stare away from the girl in front of her.

 

“A while ago you’re looking at me, and now you’re avoiding me?”

 

“Just because…”

"If you only knew, my heart is going crazy about you.."

 

“Just because what?”

"I'm sorry Yena-ya, I really love being like this to you..."

 

She comes back to her senses when she felt that Minjoo is teasing her “YA YA YA! We’ve been here since like forever but you never talk to me. I already had my third macchiato but feels like I'm just alone here”

 

“Cute…” says in her thoughts and didn’t remove her glare to Yena

 

Yena is somehow confused with the way the girl is looking at her, it’s making her cheeks red and she doesn’t know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter