final.

Baek MyBuns
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had three places that he frequented.

One was his home - he was a bit of an introvert and a hermit at times.

The second was the gym - he worked out a bit but he was mostly there by force because that's where he worked.

And the third, was the gay bar'n'club a few blocks from his work and home.

He wasn't exactly a party animal, but he liked a drink every now and again, and he also liked the entertainment there. Specifically on Thursday and Friday nights. He wouldn't even drink that much as he just enjoyed the pole dancers, the occasional strippers, and his favourite - the Drag Queens. He would never be a drag queen, but he loved watching them do their thing up on stage. They danced, lipsynced, sang live, teased the crowd, they were just awesome and great to watch. And after watching a number of videos about drag queens and kings, he definitely appreciated them even more since so much time and effort went behind just the makeup and outfits.

But there was one particular queen who had stolen his heart from the moment Chanyeol had seen her. "Her" because he didn't actually know who the man was behind the face of the popular Baek MyBuns. At first it made Chanyeol laugh, but when he saw her for the first time, he could see why that was her name - that was an actual and there wasn't any foam.

The name was punny in a few ways, it could mean a hundred buns, or even to bake her buns. Chanyeol definitely had to admit that he had imagined her buns more than just once before.

 

He let out a soft sigh as he sat at the reception desk of the gym, checking a couple things, even though he had already done that. It was a Thursday night and he usually didn't work at this time, but he had been nice to his best buddy Kai, and covered his shift. Chanyeol didn't mind since Baek MyBuns wasn't performing that week, or the next apparently.

Chanyeol's gaze moved over to the treadmills and smiled as he saw one of the gym's regulars jogging on one of the machines. He was pretty sure that the other didn't come in on Thursdays, but then again, who was he to say. His mind wandered off a bit and without even realising it, his eyes fell to the other's . He should feel bad, ogling a man's when he barely knew him, but that was such a great to look at. How could one not appreciate something so fine?

 

It was a few hours later when the gym was emptying out slowly that Chanyeol got startled out of dozing off.

"Hey," the voice greeted.

Chanyeol straightened up in his seat and looked up to see that very same man who had been on the treadmill. "Hey, finished for today?" he asked. The other didn't do crazy workouts he had noticed, more endurance and stamina based workouts, so he tended to be there for a bit longer.

"Mhmm, I thought you didn't work at this time on Thursdays?"

"Oh yeah, I don't. Covering for a friend," he shrugged, trying to be nonchalant even though he was internally panicking from having to hold a conversation with a man who had a handsome face and a great .

"Hmm, I see. I'm not usually here at this time either. But things happened and I had to rearrange some stuff. Also, I have a question," the other said.

Please log in to read the full chapter