one

His Private Life

 [.JPG] [.JPG]

SweetYeol1127 The moon is beautiful isn't it.

 

"And upload!"

 

Baekhyun was a mess; after spending nearly the whole day planning out his new fan project while editing pictures and fancams, he eventually forget to get his other s done.

 

He've landed himself a job at his father's company right after he finished his internship. Proud was an understandment, being the youngest in the family he've always love the feeling of being pampered. But this time, it's all hard works.

 

Baekhyun was never a spoiled kid, he never was. He enjoyed his life to the fullest and is always carefree. He was then introduced to the trio, SKY when they first debuted by his best friends, Jongdae and Minseok. It was during his third year in college when he have decided to check them out and god he's smitten. 

 

Never in his entire life have he ever imagine himself as an fansite master. A big one at that. With Jongdae and Minseok as fansites themselves, he's inspired to be one as well. 

 

He enjoy what he's doing. It brings happiness to him, always. Chanyeol have always brings him happiness. 

 

-

 

"Until now it have been us. We Are One, We Are Sky. Thank you everyone! Please get home safely."

 

And it's a wrap. Our last concert in Seoul finally ended. After months of hard work, it's finally time to rest or so we hope.

 

"Thinking of him again, hyung?"

 

I chuckled softly at Sehun's remark. 

 

"Wait, is he there just now?"  

 

"Of course he's there Jongin, he literally stood out the most with his silver hair"

 


 

The next chapter will be longer, I promise!! It took me a while to write this chapter as I was a bit confused on how to express some situation / scenarios but I hope you'll love it! I have all the twist and plot in my head now! Will be fast or maybe slow update!

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

-