final.

3am texts

//

 

2:27a.m

 

kkura: 

stop in the name of my damn sanity, kim freaking chaewon

 

ssamu: 

you started it, why are you stopping me??

 

kkura:

you’re driving me insane and you’re doing it on purpose

 

ssamu: 

it’s close to 3am

 

kkura:

and we’re sending each other silly selfies

 

ssamu:

you forgot y*

 

kkura:

pls s t o p contributing to global warming

 

ssamu: 

:( i’m sorry i won’t do it again

 

kkura:

...send more 

 

ssamu:

no

 

kkura: 

tsk, jerk >:(

 

ssamu:

ert :p

 

kkura:

that’s it, i’m coming over

 

ssamu:

??? at this timing?? 

 

ssamu:

hello?? kkura are you crazy

 

ssamu:

oh my gadnis did i make you thirsty 

 

kkura:

it’s your fault kim 

 

ssamu:

oh there you are, thought you got kidnapped

 

kkura: 

i haven’t even stepped foot outside my house

 

kkura: 

continue texting me to keep me company while i walk

 

kkura: 

also i miss you

 

ssamu:

do you want nudes i have plenty

 

ssamu:

;)

 

ssamu: 

the fact that i can totally picture you malfunctioning pfft 

 

ssamu:

uhh hi hey hello should i call 911?? where art thou, dearest ert? 

 

kkura:

HHHZIZIKSHshUhsusikskllbsjwfucjm

 

ssamu:

omg i broke u are u okay 

 

kkura:

i almost got swallowed by the elevator doors you couldn’t pick a better timing??

 

ssamu:

wait you’re actually serious about coming over????

 

lying on her bed flat on her stomach, kim chaewon snorts when no reply came. it was such a ‘sakura thing’ to do, spontaneous visits at stupid o’clock and coming up with various excuses why— when her sole intent is merely spending time with chaewon. she does whatever she wants, that miyawaki.

 

still no reply.

 

knowing that sakura never goes back on her words, chaewon curtly sighs as she switches off her phone. leisurely making her way to the full-body mirror beside her study desk, chaewon stares at her own state. 

 

wavy brown strands poking out in different directions, disarrayed bangs, a simple black tee and shorts? stunning, as sakura would say. she knows there isn’t a need to fix herself up, it’s dead into the night and sakura would probably mess up her hair when they cuddle so really, there’s no point.

 

her eyes travel down to the subtle scar on her upper lip and she smiles unconsciously. she remembers being conscious of it before, often drawing her upper lip between her teeth when she smiled to conceal the mark, even covering at times when she laughed.

 

she sort of disliked the way the scar tainted her features, even though it wasn’t obvious. she would often step back whenever someone came too close, in view of the said scar. 

 

oddly enough, sakura finds the mark ‘hot’ and at the same time, ‘beautiful’. chaewon remembers sakura saying that the scar was (still is) a part of her, something she should never despise as part of herself. 

 

“it’s the little things that i love about you. this little scar happens to be my favourite.”

 

grazing a finger over her upper lip, chaewon scoffs lightly in amusement, the smile on her lips never fading.

 

maybe she’s thankful to that damn cat for scarring her lip after all.

 

2:39a.m

 

ssamu: 

okay but do you still want nudes because they’re still up for offer

 

kkura: 

kim you really want me to kiss a pole huh

 

ssamu: 

wtf are you cheating on me with a pole icb

 

kkura: 

u bet i am, luv 

 

ssamu:

uhuh yeah, i’m not letting you enter

 

kkura: 

wait no- 

 

kkura:

i dumped the pole, come back to me chaewonie :((

 

kkura:

whatever, you’ll let me in anyways :D

 

ssamu:

so full of yourself huh

 

ssamu:

don’t blame me if you end up waiting outside my door until dawn

 

kkura:

are you serious

 

kkura:

babe

 

kkura:

my lovely fairy, my ice queen, my princess peach, my future fiancé, my future wife-

 

ssamu: 

i’m amused you plan to live with me that long

 

kkura:

you didn’t?!?!??? >:O

 

chaewon is lying on the couch now, patiently waiting for a certain cherry blossom’s arrival (since she’s actually coming over at such ungodly timing). 

 

she leaves the older hanging by abruptly switching off her phone and placing it on her chest, opting to stare at the ceiling instead. her right arm dangles over the edge of the couch, lips slightly parted.

 

future wife.

 

she’s aware that their relationship still has a fairly long way to go. being together for almost two years, they probably still have a lot to learn about each other. the thought of marriage, such commitment never once crossed her mind. (blame it on her past relationships which rarely work.)

 

and the fact that sakura even thought so far off into the future, their possible future, it sort of scares her but at the same time, there’s this euphoric feeling clouding at her chest. 

 

miyawaki chaewon.

 

it’s ridiculous how it perfectly fits. chaewon exhales, unaware of the breath she had been holding. she presses her lips together tightly, rubbing her cheeks which burned from just the thought of it.

 

it’s daunting to think so far off into the future, but she’s convinced that if it’s a future with sakura, she has absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

 

2:50a.m

 

kkura:

you don’t actually keep nudes, do you

 

ssamu:

oh yeah, i would totally take shots of myself in all my glory to be stored in my gallery for ANYONE to see 

 

ssamu: 

ha ha, you wish hoe

 

kkura:

in what way am i a hoe

 

ssamu: 

you lowkey want them don’t you

 

kkura:

n-no

 

ssamu:

who the hell stutters in text

 

kkura:

this p-panicked gay does wbk

 

kkura:

i still hate mintchoco by the way

 

ssamu:

random but ok

 

ssamu:

fyi, your opinion = trash & irrelevant 3

 

kkura:

but i’d eat them for you 

 

ssamu:

come get your kith <333

 

chaewon’s eyelids are growing heavier and heavier with each passing minute. she wonders what’s taking the cherry blossom so long. sakura’s apartment to hers would just be a good ten minutes walk. 

 

placing an arm over her eyes with the other clutching her phone on her chest, chaewon breathes out slowly. she’s slowly starting to get impatient, wanting nothing more than the cherry blossom’s healing arms to embrace her wholly.

 

3:03a.m

 

ssamu:

are you here yet

 

ssamu:

i’m about to doze off waiting for your slow istg

 

kkura:

guess what, i fed a stray cat it was so freaking cute uwueueu

 

kkura:

i just did god’s work, and the rest? hopeless 

 

kkura:

faith in humanity, RESTORED

 

ssamu:

the cat’s cute but i’m pretty sure you’re cuter

 

kkura:

omg chae you didn’t just

 

kkura: 

ok i’m brisk walking now i can’t wait to see you

 

kkura:

damn i miss you so bad it’s unhealthy :(((

 

ssamu:

i just can’t help but laugh at your texts you dork

 

kkura:

3

 

ssamu:

??? 4 i guess

 

kkura:

2

 

ssamu: 

sometimes i wish numbers can be capitalised

 

kkura: 

they can. watch; ONE 

 

chaewon jolts awake when the bell goes off, instantly springing out of her seat before half-jogging towards the door, all the while with a tremulous smile on her lips.

 

the thought of the cherry blossom injects a rush of adrenaline surging through her veins, elated that she didn’t have to anticipate anymore. 

 

the first thing she’s greeted with when she opens the door is the unruly state of the miyawaki. completely bare-faced only equipped with a circle-rimmed fashion glasses which sat perfectly on her pointed nose. her hair? a beautiful, faded grey mess.

 

the mere lopsided smile plastered on her lips made chaewon’s heart skip a beat. and sakura is only standing there with a plastic bag in hand, looking so effortlessly attractive in a loose, white t-shirt with navy sweatpants. 

 

the sight alone draws a pleased smile on chaewon’s lips.

 

“it’s 3a.m in the morning,” chaewon starts, folding her arms across her chest.

 

“yeah and?” sakura smiles slyly, raising an eyebrow which looked like a playful taunt rather than in question.

 

chaewon blinks, imitating her girlfriend’s gesture by arching an eyebrow.

 

“you’re here, infront of my house, at 3a.m in the morning.”

 

“yeah and?”

 

chaewon shakes her head in amusement, placing her hands on her hips as she tilts her head. there’s that ‘:]’ smile sakura adores.

 

“i’m flattered you miss me this much.” she says.

 

and then sakura steps forward to pull the brunette into her arms, the plastic bag rustling as her arms snake their way around chaewon’s waist. tucking her head in chaewon’s neck, sakura elicits a content sigh, her lips curling up in a blithesome smile.

 

“i always miss you.” she mutters slowly, savouring the gentle warmth budding from within as chaewon tightens her hold. 

 

the brunette’s light chuckles reverberates in her ears and sakura snuggles further into her neck.

 

“you couldn’t wait a few more hours?” chaewon runs her hands up and down her back in such a tender manner that sakura just melts in her grasp. 

 

she’s fallen so deep for this warmth, wanting to plunge in further. 

 

“nope, i got impatient.” a curt reply.

 

and the next thing they know, sakura has chaewon pinned against the door, lips smashed against lips as their breaths mingled. at some point, sakura’s glasses were in the way so she was quick to toss them carelessly onto the couch with slight vexation. 

 

then she turns back to the brunette who erupts into laughter upon her actions, and sakura could only stare affectionately with a fond smile as chaewon laughs heartily.

 

sometimes, she wishes her eyes were cameras. that way, she could capture every single moment spent with this enchantress.

 

“what? it got in the way.” sakura asserts, hands secured on chaewon’s waist as her eyes darted to her alluring lips.

 

“nothing... just, finish what you started.” the brunette simpers as she locks her arms around sakura’s neck, pulling her closer.

 

and sakura captures her lips in another passionate kiss, not wanting to waste ample time. everytime they pulled away, they surged in for more, wanting and desiring more of the other’s plumpness against their own. 

 

sakura grins when chaewon’s light moans resonated through the living room when her tongue expertly explores deep into her lover’s mouth, when she trails wet kisses down her neck to her prominent collarbones, not forgetting to nibble at the soft flesh. the fluttering in her chest dissolves as it burns with yearn and desire instead.

 

in no time, chaewon’s legs are wrapped around her waist and sakura immediately makes her way towards the couch while liplocking. upon setting the brunette gently on the couch, sakura’s hands were quick to slide underneath her shirt, but chaewon held her wrist and broke the fervour kiss.

 

the abrupt pause earned the brunette a puzzled look and she couldn’t stifle a laugh when disappointment flashed across sakura’s face. the way sakura gazes into her eyes with concern is endearing, chaewon thinks. 

 

“you’re doing this knowing i have class in less than six hours?” chaewon quizzes with a slight teasing tone as she looks up into those big eyes.

 

“you literally said to finish what i started. do you not want to?” sakura’s eyebrows furrow and her lower lip juts out.

 

it’s utterly ridiculous how sakura could turn from dominant to adorable in a split second. chaewon looks away with slight embarrassment, her cheeks dusted pink. 

 

“...i kinda want to.” chaewon gulps nervously, tugging at sakura’s neck.

 

“just ‘kinda’?” there’s a playful smirk on sakura’s lips.

 

and chaewon decides two can play that game. so she pulls the cherry blossom closer by the neck and leans in her ear to whisper in a deep, seductive voice, sending shivers crawling up her lover’s spine.

 

“i really want to.”

 

(alas, the mintchoco on the coffee table remains forgotten.)

 

end.