[JJ1.0] Love Marginal

Marginal Series [Multi-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a smile, I say "I'll go on ahead" and get on the train
my lips quiver slightly
as painful emotion runs through me

 

". It was god damn cold outside."

I cursed once I got into our house. My body still shivered when I take my coat off and hang it on the wall by the front door close to the shoe rack.

You, standing by the hallway, while crossing your hand, and looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Language, young lady."

I grinned sheepishly as you gave me that glare like you always did whenever I cursed unintentionally. Rather than menacing, I find your death glare so cute.

 

I tilted my head to the side, pleading,

"Sorry. It's so cold. Maybe we should buy more heat pack so I can stick it onto my entire body." I walked closer, to hug you, which you received well by wrapping your hands on my neck.

It's so warm here.

Being engulfed in your embrace I meant, and wrapped by your intoxicating fragrance. You're so warm.

No, Yes. Your very existence gives the warmth I needed the most.

If I could just tell you my feelings
I wouldn't sigh and do things like write
that single name on the glass with my finger

"You know you can't do that, dummy." You kissed my cheek after you let me go.

No, I don't wanna let the warmth go, yet. Don't let me go.

"You'll end up looking like a mummy if you do that." You added as you flicked my forehead lightly.

 

 

I flinched, pretended to be in pain even though it wasn't hurt at all. Seeing that, you automatically close the gap between us, again, tiptoed to check my –actually fine- forehead.

And you panicked.

Cute.

"Sorry. Was it hurt?" You whispered apologetically as you caressed the spot you flicked, gently. Your minty breath brushed my lips. You know that you didn't flick it hard, you know that I was kidding, yet you looked all worried over this simple thing.

Having you near me is painful
you're just too kind

I gulped the lump in my throat painfully. With this dangerous proximity, with your lips this close to mine, I hope my voice won't crack when I opened my mouth.

"N-no, I-I was kidding." And I was betrayed by my own throat.

Damn.

"Thank god." That relieved smile of yours.

Can you please stop making me feel so precious?

"Okay then." You grabbed my wrist, and bring me to the kitchen. "I've cooked dinner for us. You must be hungry and tired after all the activities in school."

Right. It's at 7pm now. And I just got back from my club activities.

I took a glance at the table, then I turned to look at you. Smiled widely. "You cooked my favorites."

"Of course." You beamed cutely, showing me those Indian dimples of yours. "Favorite foods of my Favorite Person in the world." You said as you my hair, I close my eyes as you did that, affectionately.

Someday, I want to dream about us being tied together
the way lovers are drawn to one another

"But before that." Now you turned my body away, pushed me out of the kitchen until we reach our bedroom door. "Wash yourself first. You stink like sweats." You said with a scrunched nose. I chuckled as I pinched your cheek.

"Roger that, Unnie." I pecked your nose before leaving you to clean myself up.

It's my selfish desire, my painful wish
I don't want anyone to notice it

*** 

"Yujin-ah."

You always made my name sounds so beautiful whenever it slipped out of those pretty lips of yours.

Call me a freak but I always love it when you call me that way. Your honey-like voice is soothing, calming. It was addicting. Just you saying my name, got me all overjoyed. My entire body loves it when you call my name, full of affections, cause the serenity within me.

Except for my heart.

This throbbing in my chest that can't be kept hidden
I don't want anyone to notice it
Return the person I was, with my heart on my sleeve

"Yujin-ah."

I closed my eyes as you caressed my cheek, slowly. Brushing my jawline with your fingertip.

Carefully.

Going up to my forehead. You caressed it back and forth, brushing the strands of my hair.

Gently.

Down to my brows. Brush it painfully slow. It feels good. Everything you did to me always so good.

I leaned to your touches, enjoyed every single affection you gave me. I can sense the shivers on the back of my neck. I know how much you love me. I know how precious I am to you. But–

"Yujinie."

Don’t stop.

Keep going, please. I pleaded in my mind. Not wanting you to stop anytime soon.

The effect of these mere gestures from you, tend to make my heart tightened. It hurts a lot and totally suffocating.

In a good way, I meant.

Thus. I don't want you to stop. I enjoyed the pains you caused. Because it feels good.

 

Maybe I'm a masochist after all.

 

I wanted to dream about our hearts being tied together
obtaining the happiness that lovers have

My eyes flickered as you my eyelids carefully. Your fingertip caressed down to the bridge of my nose, it's getting lower. And eventually, you reached my lips. I could feel your thumb caressed my upper lip, down to my lower lip. I opened my eyes slowly, to meet yours.

Those soft orbs of yours, I could gaze at those beautiful dark brown orbs for eternity if that's possible.

"Ahn Yujin."

No.

Don't call me with my full name.

"Yudings Yudings." As if you can read my mind, you called me with your favorite nickname of mine. A smile curved on my lips, your thumb still on it.

I briefly closed my eyes again when you caressed my cheek back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter