Final

Kisses on Cheek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaewon was very self-conscious about her pretty classmate slash her secret crush sitting on her bed cross-legged with a calculus textbook in front of her. 


 

Her name Kim Minjoo can be placed to a dictionary means Goddess.


 

I am Kim Chaewon and I may not be the dumbest student but I just happen to forget my name on the examination sheet so here I am needing a 95 percent on the next exam so I can barely passed the subject.




 

Chaewon was almost 19 years old and had become increasingly aware of girls, or rather this one girl in particular.



 

I forgot to tell you well, I just came out to my parents on my 18th birthday and it was the best birthday gift I recived EVER they accepted me whole-heartedly.



 

Kim Minjoo was the prettiest,


 

 most whimsical, 



 

most fascinating  



 

you can list all adjectives to describe how attractive she is but still words not enough what Chaewon had feeling right now and she never ever met someone like Kim Minjoo before and here she is trying desperately to make a good impression.




 

Unfortunately her usual quietness and timidity has hastily evolved into crippling shyness whenever her goddess was near her and their study session has quickly turned into a never-ending awkward silence that weighed upon them as they stared down at their own books. The silence is eating them alive. Like Chaewon does not know how can she survive this session. Contemplating whether she want this to end or not.



 

Kim Chaewon please speak now or else you won’t ever ever ever have another chance like this being alone in a room with your crush.



 

It didn't help that Chaewon was extra embarrassed by the fact she actually shares a bedroom with her seven year old brother named Felix who's the laziest, messiest, craziest child ever to come in existence.



 

This must be for her to see my messy bedroom cause of that punk, I will lecture him non stop later.


 

 Half of the bedroom had toys scattered on the floor and other odd bits and bobs that Chaewon really didn't want to identify.




 

Minjoo had even hurt her right foot earlier when she accidentally stepped on one of Felix unidentified weird toys.


 

Chaewon just facepalmed herself when she saw how Minjoo held back from cussing out loud.




 

The boy in question had been unapologetic and had to be chased out of the room when he’d been bothering them with annoying questions.


 

Like uhhhh, can I just make him vanished for a day?




 

Speaking of the little devil!!!!




 

BANG!

 

Chaewon and Minjoo simultaneously jumped as the bedroom door slammed open to reveal a deceptively innocent looking Felix standing in the doorway with a huge toothy smile.



 

“ BEDTIME NOW ES!! GET OUT NOW”


 

Hair was a little damp and there was a crumbs of cookies all over his face and chocolate stains in between his teeth and he wore pokemon pajamas as he indignantly placed his hands on his hips.


 

This piece of .



 

Kim Chaewon really hit her limit for today . That is enough embarrassment for her but interrupted when



 

Minjoo answered warmly and look at Felix adorably, "but I think I'll be going soon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter