Well...

The one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As expected, you're gorgeous as ever.", she said too loud. 'That wasn't supposed to come out like that', she said to herself, blushing. The store assistant giggled at her expression which made her face beet red. 

 

"Huh?", the person in front of her asked. "Nothing, I mean, it looks nice.", she softly said as her eyes never leaving the girl looking like an angel. 

 

"You think so?", she said beaming and looked straight at her, cheeks turning pink. She nodded with a sweet smile. These little things are what she treasures the most. Being with her, seeing her happy with her eyes twinkling, putting all the stars in the entire galaxy to shame. 

 

"Thank you, Hyunnie", Seungwan said as her cheeks turn pink. Joohyuns heart fluttered from the nickname Seungwan used for her. After all these years, she still feels the same. Seungwan still makes her heart beat like crazy.

 

"This is one of those moments that I can't miss.", Joohyun gazed at Seungwan lovingly and Seungwan smiled from ear to ear making her eyes disappear. 

 

"So what's next?", Joohyun asked. "There's still a lot of things to do, Hyunnie.", Seungwan sighed and pouted. She's been telling Joohyun about these things for a few days now and she feels like she's been talking to a wall.

 

Joohyun saw the pout that her Wannie made and she can't help but coo at the sight. 

 

She was staring at Wannies little pout when she felt a pair of hands holding her face,"Ok, so we need to go cake tasting, the venue, and the invitations.", Seungwan said as she stares at Hyunnie to make sure that she's listening to her. Then Joohyun held Seungwans hands and gave her the look that Seungwan knows too well that Joohyun won't leave her alone in all this. 

 

Spending the day with Seungwan was everything Joohyun could ask for and more. They live together, yes, but it's different when she gets to see Seungwan not only at night or in the morning before going to work. 

 

All these preparations are fun, Joohyun can't deny that, but sometimes it makes her sad because her Wannie will be too tired to do their usual movie night or their nightly chats.  

 

If Joohyun can only keep Seungwan with her at all times she would. Keep her Wannie in her pocket safe from all the harsh things in the world. Her Wannie that's only for Hyunnie and vice versa. 

 

Joohyun watched Seungwan the whole day as she meticulously chooses the design for the invit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter