1.

YOUR Love Is Like A Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon couldn’t think whether it is her misfortune or the fate is messing up with her life. Initially, she woke up late due to the beloved alarm of her gone missing right at the moment. Following, her car broke down because of the flat tire which she forgot to check it before since her working place doesn’t requires her to drive to her office. And now, just got real on the way of her running to her work place, as the rain-swept pour down hungrily like they haven’t drop for century.

 

What a day

 

Chaeyeon cursed herself for being such a forgetful person, as she didn’t check the weather forecasting in the morning. Quit cursing her fate, she ran into the café which located on her right hand side to prevent herself from getting soaked. She looked around after she put a step into the café shop. Well seem like this coffee shop is a quiet place, there are only few customers inside, and she pull out her phone to see the time.

 

7:27 am

 

“I still can catch up with a cup of coffee since I still have a plenty of time” She mumbled to herself and tilted her head to gaze outside of the shop. The rain keeps pouring down which has no sign that it will stop for a moment.

 

Left out a sigh, she strolled down to the counter and checking the menu. Humming to herself as she thinking which flavor should she choose whereas her hand tapping her chin.

 

“ What would you like to order?”

 

A sweet angelic voice was heard from the person who standing behind the counter. Chaeyeon rose up her head to speak out the name of her drink, but got stuck in the middle of way.

 

No freaking way

 

Someone please call a doctor to check her heart that beating outrageously against her chest. Her lung is yearning for oxygen because of the breath taking away by the appearance of the lady in front of her, and She knew that it would hurt later if she still hanging her jaw like that.

 

A sentence to describe the person in front of her she is a drop dead gorgeous

 

“Miss?”

 

Chaeyeon quietly shook her head to subside her so called embarrassed face, and took a deep breath. The latter left out a small giggle as she just took a glance from the cute moment of Chaeyeon without her catching it.

 

“Ice Cappucino”

 

“Ok. And the size?” She tilted her head while pressing the computer to note down

 

“Uhh..” Chaeyeon went back to scanning the menu.

 

“We have tall, grande and venti size” The cashier said and still staring at her customer.

 

‘Oh, right. Tall one please” Chaeyeon left a small smile and the latter nodded her head.

 

The tall lady stole a glance at the girl and saw her frowning cutely while tapping the screen. Her eyes travelled down to the nametag on the left chest of the latter

 

Sakura

 

What a beautiful name

 

“You’re not seemed like a regular customers here, are you?” Sakura tried to lead up the conversation between her and her customer to avoid the discomfort and complaint from customer toward their café poor service.

 

“Yeah, I just come from time to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter