END

Unknown

Moonbyul POV

 

I woke up without you by my side again. All I could do is just sigh and look at our picture beside our bed. I took my phone and dialled your number but you didn’t even bother to answer. I guess you still sleeping at someone’s house again.

 

“Wheein, can you come to my house and help me?”, I called Wheein.

 

“Sure. Yong didn’t come back yesterday?”, she asked.

 

“Haiz. Yes”, I gave a short answer.

 

“I will be there in 10 minute”, she said and off the call.

 

“It’s been 1 year”, I look at the calendar.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Yong, I’m don’t really have much money to buy you that necklace.”, I apologised.

 

“You keep on saying the same sentence all over again. I’m tired with this”, she pushed me away.

 

“I promise I will buy when I get my salary next month”, I held her hand.

 

“Just let me go”, she pushed me.

 

“Yong, watch out!”, I pulled her and I can’t remember anything after that.

 

“Byul?”,I saw Yong beside me.

 

“Where am I?”, I rubbbed my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Byul”, she hugged me.

 

“Why?”, I looked at her.

 

“The doctor said you can walk again after the accident”, she cried.

 

“It’s okay. As long you’re safe”, I smiled and kissed her.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

It’s been a year I can’t walk and it was hard for Yong Sun to work and take care of me. I felt sorry but I can’t help her financially. I just stayed at home and do some house chores. I know she’s getting tired of me but I always tried my best to cheer her up.

 

“Unnie, I’m here”, Wheein greeted me.

 

“Faster help me. I need to go to the toilet”, I laughed.

 

“Okay unnie”, Wheein giggled.

 

“Do you have any plan unnie?”, she asked.

 

“Nope. I can’t walk Wheein so it’s so obvious I gonna stay at home”, I said while taking care of my business.

 

“Let’s go out with me. I will take care of you. It’s been a long time you stay indoor. Look at your skin. Super white”, Wheein teased.

 

“Sure”, I agreed happily.

 

“Thanks Wheein”, I smiled.

 

“Not a problem”, Wheein changed my clothes and helped me enter her car.

 

*TING*

 

I looked at the screen of my phone.

 

“Yongsun unnie?”, Wheein asked.

 

“Yes. She’s coming back late again”, I sighed.

 

“Maybe she’s busy with work”, Wheein tried to comfort me.

 

*TING*

 

Yongdonnie : By the way, I stayed at my friend house yesterday

 

“Why you looked sad unnie?”, Wheein looked at me.

 

“Nothing. Let’s enjoy the day today”, I lied.

 

It’s been a very nice and long day with Wheein. Thanks to her I felt happy the whole day and did some fun activities with her.

 

“Take care unnie”, Wheein helped me with my wheelchair.

 

“Thanks for everything Wheein”, I smiled.

 

“Hope Yong Sun unnie like the gift you bought for her”, Wheein giggled.

 

“See you tomorrow”, I waved at her.

 

“I should cook something for her”, I checked the ingredients in the refrigerator.

 

I know it’s hard to cook while I’m sitting on wheelchair but I always tried my best and put all the equipment around my level. A simple would takes hour of preparing it and it was tiring but it’s for my Yong Sun.

 

“How late is your late?”, I looked at the clock already 2am.

 

I sat at the living room waiting for her and went back to the kitchen to reheat the food.

 

“Byul, I’m back”, I saw she entered the house.

 

“You’re drunk again”, I said and held her hand.

 

“It’s my life. Let me do whatever I want”, she pushed me.

 

“Let’s changed your clothes and sleep in the room”, I tried to pull her into the room.

 

“Don’t touch me. Just leave me alone”, she walked away.

 

“Yong, don’t be so rude to me”, I scolded heer.

 

“Rude?”, she looked at me.

 

“Yong, I know you’re tired but you shouldn’t drink too much and you should comeback home. I keep waiting for you every single day”, I said angrily.

 

“The reason I don’t want come back is because of you”,she shouted.

 

“Yong”, I shouted.

 

“Just stay away from me”, she entered the room and fell asleep.

 

I changed her clothes and wiped her body because of the alcohol smell.

 

“Yong, wake up and have your breakfast”, I call her.

 

“Can you remember what you said yesterday?”, I asked but she just kept quiet.

 

“Yong, I’m talking to you”, I looked at her.

 

“Can you just stop nagging?”, she felt irritated.

 

“Yong, can we have a talk? You shouldn’t drink too much and please come back early”, I scolded her.

 

“Byul, I’m tired”,she said.

 

“I know. Maybe you can take few days off to rest”, I suggested.

 

“I’m tired of you Byul. It’s like a burden to me”, she shouted.

 

“Am I burden to you?”, I asked.

 

“Every single day we fought because of the same things”, she said.

 

“I just hope you can change”, I said.

 

“Change?”, she looked at me angrily.

 

“I can’t even have my own time and space. Plus, I’m tired”, she shouted.

 

“Yong, can you calm down first?”, I held her hand.

 

“I need to go to work now”, she went to the toilet and got ready for work.

 

“Yong, do you really hate me?”, I held her hand.

 

“Let me go”, she pushed my hand away.

 

“Am I burden to you?”, I asked again.

 

“Do you love me Yong?”, but she gave no answer.

 

“Yong, no matter what happen I will always love you”, I said.

 

“Wheein, can you pick me up? I wanna go back”, I cried when I called her.

 

“Why unnie? I’m coming now”, Wheein rushed to my house.

 

After 20 minutes, she arrived and help me to packed my stuff.

 

“Unnie, do you really wanna leave?”, she asked.

 

“You not gonna tell her?”, Wheein asked.

 

“It will be less pain for her if I go. Wheein, I wanna go back to my hometown.”, I said.

 

“Okay unnie”, she agreed.

 

It’s been a month I stay with Wheein and soon I realise I don’t have much time.

 

WHEEIN POV

 

“Unnie, are you okay?”, I looked at her.

 

She gotten skinny and lost a lot of hair. Yes, she have cancer stage 4 but she just keep it a secret from everyone except me. I brought her to all the place she wanted to go and let her enjoy her remaining day with her favorite activities. But lately she feeling weak.

"Unnie, I know you love Yong unnie. I think it's time to tell her", I said.

"Wheein, if she really love me she will find me when I'm gone but I guess she's happy with her life now. Please don't disturb her.", Byul warned me.

"Unnie", I hugged her.

"I'm okay Wheeinie", she smiled but it's hard to see her face.

 

MoonByul POV

I know I don't have much time but I really do miss her. Is she doing well now? Without me......

I looked at the sunset and closed my eyes. 

"Byul, let's eat", Yong pulled me.

"You cook this for me?", I was amazed to see the food.

"Of course. This is our first picnic together", she proudly said that.

"I love you YONG", I shouted.

"Shhhh... everyone looking at us", Yong blushed.

"Yong, I'm trying to tell everyone that I'm lucky to have you in  my life", I said.

"And I'm the lucky girl to be with you", she giggled.

It was the best day in my life. Seeing you smile and running around with me. Without you in my life it's like no sun for the earth. You always brighten up my day and shine when I'm in the darkness but I'm sorry for making you miserable and sad. I'm not the best for you. I hope you're happy now. I just wanna see you smile when I'm gone. Always be happy although I'm not the reason of your smile. Bye Yong Sun. My first and last love.