Don't miss me too much

Lee Chaeyeon, I miss you

Hearing that Chaeyeon misses her too, Sakura didn't let go of their tight hug.

 

"It's been a while" she said.

 

Chaeyeon moved away a bit from Kkura and confusingly asked,
"Why are you suddenly being like this?"

 

"Nothing. I just missed you."
Kkura looked away.

 

Then there was silence...

 

All of a sudden, Chaeyeon leans closer and gave Sakura a peck on her cheek.

"Goodnight, Saku-chan."

 

A little bit startled, Kkura turned to face Chaeyeon,

"Goodnight, Jjaeyeon."

She gave her a peck on her lips.

 

Realizing what she did, Kkura immediately apologize,

"Sorry...I didn't..."
And turned her back on Chaeyeon.

 

Kkura, did not face Chaeyeon after what happened. She keeps on moving her feet and her arms as if in a panic mode.

 

Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around Kkura from behind and leaned closer to her.
"Let's sleep" she whispered.

 

At that moment, Kkura felt at ease. She doesn't want to think of what happened a while ago. She just closed her eyes and smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's a new day, gonna be a busy one again for IZ*ONE.

 

Hiichan who always wakes up early, notices Kkura still sleeping in Chaeyeon's bed but Chaeyeon is not there anymore.

 

As she went out of the room, she smells something nice. Chaeyeon, is up early cooking breakfast for them.

 

Kkura finally has woken up. The first thing that came to her mind was the peck on the lips that she gave Chaeyeon last night.

 

She thought that she already shrugged it off since Chaeyeon doesn't seem to mind it.
"It was a good night, why ruin it" she told herself.

 

Kkura kept on thinking what she will say to Chaeyeon, she even practiced as she sits on the edge of the bed.

 

(Sakura talking to herself)


"I must've missed her that much to give that kiss."

 

"But she kissed me first..."

 

"She didn't say anything, maybe it's okay with her."

 

"It's just a kiss. It's just a kiss. It's just a..."

 

(The door suddenly opened)

 

Kkura didn't manage to move, she stayed on the bed. Chaeyeon came in and greeted her,

"Good morning, Saku-chan!"

 

"Good...morning...Jjaeyeon..."
Kkura uttered shyly.

 

"Did you sleep well?"

 

"Ah... Yes..."

 

"Go wash up, breakfast is ready."

 

Chaeyeon tapped Kkura's head and went out.

 

Kkura let out a big sigh after that. It seems like everything is okay. She calms herself and head out of Chaeyeon and Hiichan's room.

 

She goes to the toilet to wash up then straight to her room. Nako and Wonyoung are already awake while Yuri is still in deep sleep.

 

Kkura told Nako and Wonyoung to head out for breakfast, they quickly did. She tries to wake up Yuri as well. After a few taps on the shoulder and "Yuri, wake up!" she finally did.

 

After Yuri went out, Kkura is left alone in their room. She is also about to go out when someone suddenly came in.

 

It's Chaeyeon.

 

"I forgot something" she said.

 

Chaeyeon leans forward and gave Kkura a peck on her lips.

 

"Don't miss me too much" she said jokingly.
And runs out of the room afterwards.

 

Kkura just smiled and blurted out a short laugh.

She was happy.

She just missed Chaeyeon and this happened.

 

 

 

 

-END-