Last

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyewon, wake up! You said you have an important thing to do for today!" 


Hyewon stirred on her sleep, groaning as she lazily sits up and rubbed her eyes to collect her sleepy state. 


"Gosh. If I didn't shout, you won't get awake. You're really a heavy sleeper." 


Hyewon looked briefly at her roommate who is staring at her while holding a ladle on her left hand. 


"Thank you Chaeyeon, but you don't need to shout, gosh, you almost made my ears deaf." She teased but the younger just rolled her eyes at her.


"But you said to me last night to wake you up, I was just doing what you told me to do." Chaeyeon scoffed but soon enough she slowly give Hyewon a wide smirk.


"What's with that smirk, huh?" Hyewon asked but she only received a shrugged from the younger, she is about to open again but the ringing of the phone didn't let her making her frown. 


Her eyes automatically searched her mobile phone, when she found it, she quickly raised her brow but soon it turned into a soft smile as she recognised who called her. 


"Good morning gorgeous~~" Hyewon greeted the girl from the other line with her soft voice, making Chaeyeon cringe at her sudden action. She just waggles her hand at the younger, "Don't listen, shook!" she mouthed to the girl who only rolled her eyes before leaving her. 


"Good morning pretty charmer~" Hyewon chuckles upon hearing the said nickname, though she also found it cute because she knows the girl from the other line is getting shy right now, Hyewon can also bet that she is blushing now. 


"We've been together but you are still shy whenever you called me with that." Hyewon pouted but she only heard a soft chuckles coming from the girl.


"You know that I am always shy around you but you also know how comfortable I am with you, right?" The girl said from the other line, making her smile softly, as she felt a familiar tugged inside her heart. 


"Of course, I know that. You also know that I feel like that towards you, right?" Hyewon mumbles as she plays with the hem of her blanket. 


"Yes." 


"Good. And you didn't forgot something today, right?" Hyewon asked, the anticipation on her voice is visible as she waited for the other girl's answer.


"Today? Hmm...are we doing something today?" Hyewon pouted as she heard the teasing voice from the girl.


"Heeeey....don't tell me you forgot?" Hyewon asked, clearly sad but she only smiled when the girl quickly gets back her words.


"Of course not. I am just kidding, pretty. I'll wait for you here. Take care on you way here, okay? I don't want something bad happen to you." The girl said making Hyewon's heart jumped in happiness again. 


"Of course. I will." She said. 


"Okay, I'll end the call, see you." 


"Wait!" Hyewon said quickly. 


"Why?" The girl form the other line become worried with her sudden panicked. 


"I love you." Hyewon said softly earning a soft chuckles from the girl on the other line.


"Sure sure, I love you. Be safe, okay?" The voice from the other line said with so much fondness on her voice.


"Will do." 


Hyewon said and her smile didn't left her face even after the call ended, sighing softly as she feels different kind of things inside her stomach, as if there are lots of butterflies in it.


"Whipped." Chaeyeon mumbles as she passed by Hyewon's room and saw the older giggling by herself. 


...


"What else? Did I forgot something?" Hyewon asked herself as she stared at the cart that contains the groceries that she needs.


"I think it's okay now." She said, smiling with herself as she headed to the counter.


Upon making her way towards the counter, she noticed a familiar figure on the line.


"Kkura!" She shouted, the girl quickly whipped her head and widened her eyes upon seeing her.


"Hyewon! Woah, this is my first time seeing you here in the market alone, huh?" Sakura smirked at her but she only shrugged.


"I just need to buy some groceries." She said.


"Oh, I doubt it's for your place." Sakura smirked but she only rolls her eyes. 


"Oh, so I am right. It is really fascinating how people changes when they met someone they love, enjoy your day with Ms. Kim." The old girl grinned at her, making Hyewon blushed on the sudden mentioned of the girl.


"You should date my roommate." Hyewon sunddenly mumbles making Sakura stumbles on her position. 


"Why would I?" Sakura raised her brow but Hyewon only grinned at her, making the older rolled her eyes.


"There's no harm in trying." Hyewon wiggles her brow as she teased the girl.


Hyewon skipped happily as she holds the plastic bags on her both hands while walking to the unit of the person that she will meet for today.


She rings the doorbell but no one answered, she did it for the second time but still no one, so she decided to enter the passode since she knows the combination.


She slowly made her way inside as she expected someone to greet her with a soft hug but she frowned when no one greeted her like how she is used to received it. 


"Min?" Hyewon called out but no one answered her, she went to the kitchen and put all the groceries on the counter and made her way to the room.


Inside the quiet and calm four sided corners of a room, there is a girl who is sleeping peacefully as she snuggles on her pillow, a soft smile is written on her face, clearly enjoying her slumber as a cute snores are leaving . 


Hyewon can't help but to chuckles at the sight, she shook her head as she made her way to the girl and takes a seat on the bed.


"Wakey wakey~~" She mumbles to the girl's ears but only received a soft hummed.


Hyewon stared at the image of the sleeping girl and slowly her lips curves upward, her heart is beating in a fast pace just the sight of the younger.


But she caught her breath when the younger opened her eyes and met hers. Making her heart fluttered in a different phases. 


"Hi Ms. Kim Minjoo..." Hyewon greeted, smiling softly.


"Hi..." Minjoo greeted softly while staring at her. 


"Get up now, we have lots of things to do." Hyewon said but Minjoo just groaned as she snuggles to the older girl.


"Five minutes." Minjoo muttered making her grinned.


"Okay, just five minutes." Hyewon said softly as she caress the younger's hair. 


...


"Are you really sure that you know how to cook?" Hyewon asked Minjoo who is struggling on opening the can. 


"I am. Just do your business. Don't stare at me, you can't cook the food if you'll continue like that." Minjoo teased but she only shook her head.


"How can I stop? I am seeing an angel in front of me." Hyewon rebutted making Minjoo stopped for a moment before blushing hard. 


"Yaaa, stop with your fluttering words Ms. Kang." Minjoo said but still the red tint on her cheeks is still visible. 


"Fine, but Minjoo..." Hyewon called out as she is busy drinking water.


"Hmm?" She hummed.


"You are cute when you gets shy around me." Hyewon chuckles making Minjoo to almost choke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter