1. (1-6)

This Side of You (Twitter AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dr. Ahn Yujin heard the door creaking of her small yet cozy office. There appeared a woman she had expected to drop by after having conversation just awhile ago. 


She observed the other Doctor from head to toe. 

"Oh, seems like you just left your luggage outside my office and dropped by to give something but hurrying to get in a plane." 

Yujin looked at the other person with both of her eyebrows lifting in confusion. 

"Maybe," 

"But unlike you, I look more professional than a person who always mourns." 

Yujin and Hyewon both laughed at the older girl's remark. 

"You have a problem with my black clothes?" 
       
"Of course none, as long as you don't mock my floral dresses and blouses." 

"So much for a person who doesn't express much on her face," 

A smirk was seen by Hyewon. She crossed her arms and looked at Yujin playfully. 

"You know what? Whatever you say," 

Hyewon shrugged and the next thing she did was dropping a folder on Yujin's desk. The other girl pressed her lips in distress. 

"Well, here we go again for another restless phase." 

"Just think of it as another bank account improvement." 

"Easy to imagine than done," she eyed Hyewon. "Well, okay, let me see then." 

Yujin grabbed the folder and reviewed it. 

"Dissociative Identity Disorder," Yujin looked at Hyewon obnoxiously. 

"So, how many personalities do I need to deal with exactly?" 


Hyewon sat on the patient's chair inside Yujin's office,she lightly puffed her cheeks.   

"Three, including the actual person's real character." 

"Is it hard to reach her out?" 

"You could say that, but more on she's stubbornly rejects the whole consultation thing. Her sister's begging me to get her as a client." 


"Someone doesn't want to get normal, huh?" Yujin narrowed her eyes at the folder, she grabbed a pen and played with it. 


"We wouldn't really know her background unless everything's observed." With that, Hyewon stood up and waved Yujin shortly, leaving the Dr.'s office. 

 

"Kim..Minjoo..Hmm." Yujin reviewed the file that Hyewon gave her for reference. 

 

"She seems normal looking at pictures to be honest." She said to herself.

 

"Ah, but I really need to stop being judgemental at photographs. Full of words, and lies." 

  
A sigh escaped her. She clasped her hands and stretched upward. 

 

"Alright, Ms. Kim Minjoo, we're going to have some bussines." 

 

 

"Oh, Aquarius huh? Independent but a bit passive, I guess." Yujin was nodding to herself weirdly.

 

"Wait, wait. Aside from photographs, I need to stop reading daily horoscopes too." She shook her head and sipped on her coffee. "Also, why do they have different surnames? Guess her sister's already married."

 

After that, Yujin grabbed her phone and contacted the sister of her soon to be patient.

 

 

 

 

The next day came by like a snap of fingers.

 

Yujin was tapping her fingers on her clipboard, waiting for a certain person to arrive. 
It's been a while since she handled cases similar to this, most of her clients are the ones battling with depression. Not claiming it, but Yujin thinks that she specializes with handling those people. 
Now that she might be dealing with actual personality disorders, she's having advance thoughts on how to deal with it. 

But she's couldn't really strategize for she haven't met the actual patient just yet. 


There was a faint knock on Yujin's door, she saw Sakuraㅡtheir japanese secretary, peeking at Yujin. 


"Your 3pm appointment is here, Dr. Yuj." Then she mouthed something at Yujin. 


"She's quite hot!" Following a thumbs up. 


Yujin chuckled and shook her head, seeing Sakura made her remember why she needed to deal with this certain client again. 


Not long after, a petite woman went inside Yujin's office. She looks like someone who works at a university, like what Yujin had expected.

 
"Hello, Kwon Eunbi-ssi?" 


She flashed a smile but with one look, Yujin knew that it wasn't fully genuine. The force she used to curve up her lips was evident. And her eyes,ㅡas per Yujin's favorite Netflix reality show Marie Kondoㅡdoes not spark joy. 


"Yes, Good afternoon, Dr. Ahn." 


Yujin gave a small smile and asked the visitor to sit. 


"So, I heard it's bit complicated handling your sister."   

 

A sad smile was a the initial reply to the Doctor. 

"I'm afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter