I'm doing what now?

Extras

**************************************************************

 

"So basically, all you have to do is just sit there chatting a bit and then kiss her once the main characters get up and walk past you two."

"Oka-......wait.....what?" Hyewon looked at the woman confusingly.

"The scene. Didn't you read the script? I mean it just told you the background character's scene."

"Uhhh ye...yeah?" '......nooo!'

"Okay good, we'll start filming in about 7 minutes. Your scene will only last about 30 seconds so just wait and chill a bit okay? Remember: Chat a bit, wait till they stand up and then kiss. They’ll sit down for only 10 seconds so it’ll be quick. Anyway, your counterpart is over there by the bar in the black dress with a rose tucked in her ear. Chat with her a bit or something while we get everything set up."

".....uhh...okay, thanks for the heads up."

Hyewon stood there in confusion as she looked around the busy set. Her scene was set in a club and she just wanted to be an extra for a movie to make a few extra bucks. Some background roles paid a bit more than others depending on the scene and she just picked the one that paid the most without looking at the description.

'What have I gotten myself into....' she thought as she slowly walked past the other extras waiting on the dance floor and towards where the bar area while slowly dreading the upcoming scene she had to do. She started messing with her body fitting red dress a bit as it was getting a bit uncomfortable being in it for 6 hours with 5 and a half hours of it was just waiting. 

'Oh god....this is a big movie too and my friends are definitely gonna see me in the background kissing this girl! I'm not even a Lesbian!'

She slowly scanned the area and saw a wall full of alcohol bottles not too far away now. 'There it is.....now where is she? Oh righ.......wow.....'

Hyewon saw a womanly figure sitting down by herself with her back towards Hyewon and instantly knew it was her partner since she can see the rose tucked in that person's ear. It wasn't that surprised her but the person's beautiful shoulders in that sleeveless black dress that did. 'Ah.......this is dangerous....she has really attractive shoulders. Time to introduce myself......crap.'

She slowly advanced forward and slowly studied the figure as she went towards the bar stool right next to the woman. The woman had her legs crossed and showed a bit of her legs and had her head propped up on her palm that was held up by her other arm.

‘Wait…..is she sleeping?!’

Hyewon guessed that the woman was pretty tired considering this was a set and there were people walking all round her making noise here and there. She took the time to study the woman and was entranced by the woman's beauty. She had shoulder length blonde hair in a slight bob cut, a nicely defined jawline, her lips were really attractive and a bit red from the lipstick she used and the ear that tucked the rose was adorably large but cute. She felt an urge to lean in closer to get a better look at her until she was only a few inches apart when suddenly the woman’s eyes suddenly opened up.

‘Oh crap!’ she then backed a bit and her but hit the stool behind her causing her to sit on it involuntarily. Hyewon bowed slightly and apologized to the now awoken sleeping beauty.

“Ohh...I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you...I think I dozed off a bit.” she tiredly spoke in a low tone of voice with a slight accent that attracted Hyewon’s ears like a Siren. The woman’s eyes were cutely large and a shade of brown that shone brightly in the dimly lit club. Hyewon felt drawn to them but quickly became shy and looked down at her hands.

“Are you my partner in the scene?” the woman asked.

“......yeah…..” Hyewon looked up and felt a bit discomfort creeping up on her as she saw the woman blush a bit for an unknown reason.

“Don’t worry, I know how you feel. I just wanted to be an extra in a movie because of the pay...broke college student here hehehe. I just didn’t know that I was gonna kiss someone...oh well”

“You are basically in the same situation that I am in. I guess we’ll have comfort in that…..and I didn’t know I was gonna kiss someone either...let alone a girl.”

“....you never kissed a girl before?” she asked with a head tilt.

“You have?”

“Of course……..I’m not into guys if you wanted to know.” she said with a smile that slightly made Hyewon tremble a bit.

“Oh…I...okay ...I guess this is a little bit more awkward for me then hehe?” Hyewon smiled awkwardly.

“It’s just like kissing a guy if you’re wondering ...except that guy is a girl hehehehe.” she held her hand in front of her while she chuckled lightly.

Hyewon felt a bit of relief from the woman’s laugh. It was rather soothing and helped her calm down a bit and her eye smiles were really pretty. ‘She’s actually really cute…...beautiful even. Oh got, am I….no. Nope’

“Umm ...any advice?”

“For the scene? Just go with the flow...we’re just supposed to chat so let’s just chat. They’re gonna start from the entrance so just nod when they get near here okay? My back is toward the main characters so I can’t really see them...I’m gonna need you to lead with the kiss when they stand up okay?”

“......yeah...yeah definitely. Just chat, nod when they come near and wait until they get up and then kiss you. Got it.” she repeated and then shook her head in acknowledgement to the woman in front of her.

“You know, you’re really pretty. It just make this a bit more fun for me.”

“Oh umm......thanks? I’m flattered.” Hyewon was taken aback from the women's boldness.

“OKAY EVERYONE, GET IN POSITIONS! We’ll start in a few!” a shout was heard from a crowd of people and cameras.

“Wow, already? I guess this is it then.”

“Yeah. Remember what I told you okay?”

“Definitely...wait, can I move my stool a bit closer? You’re a bit far away and I don’t want to fall on you when the scene rolls.”

“Haha, I was thinking the same thing actually so yeah, come closer.”

--------------------------------

As the scene started to roll, Hyewon and the woman just chatted casually until Hyewon saw the main characters getting closer to the bar so she then nodded to let the woman know. They finally came and sat down a few stools next to them.

“Kissy time is close...you ready?”

“Kissy time?” Hyewon chuckled.....'Really....kissy time?'

“Too lighten the mood silly. You’ve been pretty stiff when the camera started rolling.” the woman expressed.

“Oh really? I didn't notice...thanks for that.” she spoke as she watched from the corners of her eyes on the main characters talking to each other right close to them.

“Yeah, I just want this to be comfo-” the woman was suddenly silenced....the scene finally started.

Hyewon leaned forward, tilted her head, closed her eyes and erased the distance between the two causing their lips to meet. The woman stared in shock for a short moment but then closed her eyes as well and responded to Hyewon's advancement into her. The blonde then wrapped her arms around Hyewon's neck as Hyewon pulled her by the waist a bit. She leaned deep and kissed Hyewon slowly but passionately and Hyewon responded the same. Hyewon felt chills down running down her spine as they continued.

“And scene! We have to do a retake, someone just fell on the dance floor...I repeat, someone just fell on the dance floor.” a voice yelled though a megaphone.

Hyewon slowly pulled away leaving a few inches between each other's faces. They both opened their eyes and saw how close they were together. Hyewon then surprised the woman with another kiss but now responded with a more fierce hunger. The is was more passionate than the first before they pulled away for air.

The two were silent as Hyewon suddenly looked away with a shade of red The woman just stared at her in amusement but also had a blush her face but since this was a dimly lit club, nobody could tell. Hyewon started playing with her fingers nervously..‘Holy crap….I didn’t jus-’

“So…...was that for acting or was it an impulse?” the woman said silently but loud enough for Hyewon to pick up.

“.......uh…I……...okay, I just thought your lips were too inviting that 2nd time.” the raven haired woman suddenly blurted as she looked up with a look of shame.

“....is that so? You know we have to retake right?”

“..........oh yeah.”

The blonde woman then chuckled amusingly.

“I guess I can take it that you liked it then?”

Hyewon then stared at the woman as her eyes keep darting on her lips and eyes.

“...........yes?”

“OKAY EVERYONE, GET READY! TAKE 2! And start!”

--------------------------------

After a bit of retakes, the scene was finally done. Hyewon only stared at the woman as she just kissed her at least 8 times now.

“Sooo…yeah...I wonder which take they’ll choose. I think you bit my lip a bit in one of those ...and used your tongue in another.” the blonde spoke as she started back.

“...I guess i wanted a bit more for that take……”

“Well you certainly did.”

Hyewon only continued staring at her as the woman looked at her with questionable looks.

“Is there something on my face?” the woman asked and then stood up. Hyewon did the same and watched as everybody on set started to move and leave. She then looked back at the woman and got closer.

“Nope.”

“No?” she said while looking at Hyewon with a furrowed brow and a head tilt at the raven haired woman’s actions.

“Okay ...I'm gonna lay it out here. Can I get your number?” Hyewon said while biting her lower lip nervously.

“Hehehehe...so you want this acting to be real? I thought you didn’t like girls this way.” the woman spoke while rubbing the back of her nape.

“I guess I do want to…….no scratch that……..I KNOW that I want to. I’m willing to say that to you confidently. Can I get your number ...Miss….?”

“Sakura. Miyawaki Sakura.” ‘Finally….a name for that beautiful face.’

“Sakura………..Miyawaki Sakura. It’s a pleasure to meet you Sakura. My name is Hyewon...Kang Hyewon.”

“So Hyewon ...after I give you my number, do you have any plans afterwards?”

“I didn’t before but yeah. I’m in this dress already so I’m planning on going on a date with this beautiful woman I just met while working as an extra in a movie…...you?” Hyewon bluntly said causing Sakura’s eyes to widen. Sakura looked at Hyewon and smiled brightly causing Hyewon to do the same.

“Ya know, I think I’m gonna do the same…..are you ready to leave?”

“I’d love too finally get out this place…..and you never know, maybe I can practice kissing with her a bit more. Probably not acting though ...”

“Kissing? On the first date?”

Hyewon grabbed her hand suddenly and pulled her in close suddenly startling Sakura a bit.

“Yes, on the first date…..that’s not a problem is it?”

“Hehehe….after tonight, I liked that. Shall we go?”

“I thought you’d never ask…....”

 

 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Hello, here's another One Shot lol. I'll update CBC in a few days so don't worry! I just wrote this after I had an idea of both of them being actresses. I didn't want to make it too long so here's a One Shot!