&

ROOM SERVICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying on her stomach by the poolside makes her feel like a lazy cat, warm and satisfied under the sun. Jessica stretches her hands out to reach for her drink on the table beside. Her sister is lying on the sunbathing chair beside her with peaceful expression. Her boyfriend is out of town with his friends and her classes are cancelled for the rest of the day so she came to bother her. Not that Jessica minded though. She didn't feel like going out to socialize today but is too bored to do anything in the house alone. Thus, when Krystal called to come over, she was more than happy. Both of them have just finished a few laps of swimming. A maid steps forward to refill her glass with white wine when she emptied her glass.

Compared to her sister's slender build that makes her look taller than her actual 6'4 frame, Jessica is rather skinny. She is always jealous of her sister's well toned legs that leads up to a heart shaped . Unlike Krystal who enjoys sports and atheletic events, Jessica hates anything related to working out. She hates running because she always end up with a back pain. In contrast to her small figure, her s are rather large. At the age of 18, she was only a C-cup but today they are a proud D-cup on her chest. She always feared they would get bigger but thankfully they didn't, and so did the rest of her body.

At one point, she had been conscious of their size and her appearance. She would always put on clothes that would hide her figure from the preying eyes of the public. She's always jealous of her sister who could put on cute tops without having to think about other people's judgements. There are very few people who knows how voluptous she is. 

Today, she chose to wear a pair of black bikini. The top can barely hide her curves from the preying eyes of the maids around. The thin material is wrapped around her firm globes tightly and if one looks closely, they can make out the outline of her s. The lower half of her bikini would send her husband in a raging fit if he ever sees it. Only two strips of flimsy material tied around her hips is hiding her sacred place from people's sight. 

Jessica would never admit it, but she can feel herself getting each time she feels someone's eyes lingering on her exposed body. She knows they won't dare come closer or touch her, but the idea of them catching a glimpse of her exposed body excites her. She can play the game all she wants but in the end she knows she is just a good girl pretending to be a bad one. She supposes it due to the lack of attention from her husband. He's a hardworking man who almost never has time for her. The only time he spends with her are on days where her presence is required as his trophy wife such as during banquents and company parties. Her mood dampens as she thinks about the workaholic she married.

"Unnie, I'm hungry." Jessica hears her sister complaining. She puts on a cute pout that always make people around her unable to say no. 

"You're always hungry," Jessica rolls her eyes behind the pink sunglasses she's wearing.

"I want to eat sushi."

"Sushi?" 

Krystal nods. 

"I'm too lazy to go out." Jessica sighs, looking elsewhere than her sister's face. 

"Aaa~," she hears Krystal whining. Her younger sister suddenly looms over her with a pair of glistening eyes. "You already bailed out on our date last week, you can't say no today too!" 

Jessica sighs. Sometimes she wonders if it's a good thing for her sister to be like this with only her. They both are known for their resting face syndrome since young, but no one would expect such a person with a cold look can act so spoiled like this. The two sisters are very close with each other and despite being married, Jessica always make sure to spend time with her baby sister at least twice a month.

Krystal continues bugging her until she can finally no longer tolerate her talking any longer. This little brat even brought up about that one time she ditched her boyfriend to accompany her because she was upset. That happened two years ago!

"Okay, okay! I'll go with you." Jessica relents. She snickers when her sister's expression turned from grim to delight. She is sure good at guilt tripping people.

"Let's get dressed now!"

Three hours later, Jessica sighs as her baby sister drags her into another boutique. This little devil tricked her. What was supposed to be a lunch date suddenly became a treat-your-sister-new-bags-and-shoes. It doesn't help that she had put on a pair of 5 inches high heel to match her outfit. Although it is almost autumn, the weather is still very dry and hot so she decided to she chose to wear a short sleeved white tee paired together with a pleated skirt. 

She doesn't have much energy left so she just let her sister browse around while she rests at the couch area. A staff comes with a glass of lime-infused water for her. They recognized her because she frequents this store and the amount she usually spends here is enough to make them jealous. She thank the worker before she takes a few sips of the cold water. relishes the refreshing taste of the water. 

"Does this suit me?" Krystal asks for her opinion. She is holding onto a dark purple top in front of her body. 

"It's not bad." Jessica comments. "You look good in an open shoulder but the colour is too dark."

Krystal nods once before going back to find another piece. The two sisters have different taste in fashion but she trusts in her sister's opinion. If she says 'but', then it means it's ugly.

She shows another few pieces of clothes and only stops when her stomach growls in hunger. They both only left the store after making their payment. 

"Thank you for shopping with us. Please come again." The staff who assisted them thanked the pair of beautiful sisters.

He didn't expect to see them bowing their head in courtesy to him. Afterall, many rich people are arrogant and look down upon mere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter