Accident

A Slap to The Face

Hitomi and Chaewon were watching a movie together in Hitomi's living room. It's time for their monthly movie date. Instead of the typical romantic genre (which Chaewon always wanted), Hiichan insisted on watching Toy Story 4 that had just been released recently. Chaewon was a bit bummed because she prefers a quiet, relaxing romantic movie where they could cuddle while watching. Chaewon thinks that this type of movie will ruin "the moment" but decided to go for it and think it would probably be a nice change of mood for once.

So there they were, at about half-way through the movie, sitting on the couch side by side. Chaewon was holding a bowl of nacho chips in her right hand supported on her lap, while Hiichan was holding onto Chaewon's left hand. Chaewon occasionaly feed the nacho chips to Hiichan as Hiichan was so into the movie, she barely touch the food. Chaewon was a bit bored at this point because Hiichan didnt interact with her at all (only opening when Chaewon feed her). Chaewon was about to give up on trying to create a romantic mood for them.

Suddenly during the movie's , Hiichan was so jumpy and excited on one of the scenes, she accidently slapped Chaewon's face. Chaewon made that typical "are you serious" face that she's known for and look at Hiichan intensely. Hiichan felt so bad and apologized a few times. "OMG, baby! I'm so sorry! It was an accident! I didnt mean to slap your face! Did you got hurt anywhere??? Was it painful????" said Hiichan while holding to Chaewon's face looking for any bruise that she might have cause.

Chaewon suddenly had an idea and made her move. "It kinda hurts a little... Especially my nose. Cant you see it's a bit red?" said Chaewon while frowning.
"Oh, i'm so sorry! Here, let me kiss your nose so that you'll feel better." Then Hiichan proceed to give a peck on Chaewon's nose and look at her lover's face one again before asking "Does that feel better?"
Chaewon was blushing and had the biggest smile. Taking this opportunity, Chaewon answered "Oh, did i said my nose was hurting? I meant my lips. You hit my lips just now. They feel kinda tingly. I think they're going numb because of what you did earlier" said Chaewon with a pout.

Now Hiichan finally understood Chaewon's motives earlier and crossed her arms. While smirking, she said "I know what you are trying to do... Cheeky Chaewonie... I'm not doing it. Let's just continue watching the movie. We almost miss the best part."

Not giving up, Chaewon continued pouting and said "Ouch, even talking hurts now! You need to bring me to the hospital! This is a medical emergency! What if i wont be able to talk in the future? What am i going to do?"
Hiichan sighed and tilted her face while facing Chaewon. "Are we seriously doing this?" asked Hiichan. Chaewon nonchalantly answered "Well you are the one who hit me in the first place"

Hiichan rolled her eyes. She knew she will never win this argument. "Aigoo... You are really persistent, huh?" With a cheeky grin, Chaewon stick out her tongue feeling victorious.

In less than a second after that Hiichan suddenly grabbed Chaewon's face with both her hands and captured Chaewon's lips with hers. Chaewon was just expecting a peck on her lips, but nope. Hiichan went full on, giving Chaewon a passionate kiss in which Chaewon really enjoyed. After about 5 seconds, they parted and Hiichan let go of Chaewon. "There. Happy now??" Hiichan asked while looking back at the screen but covering her face with both of her hands. She was trying to hide her blushing pink cheeks.

Chaewon was a bit stunned but she then hugged Hiichan from the side and leaned her head on Hiichan's shoulder. "I'm on cloud nine. Thanks for that. Maybe you should accidently hit me more in the future. Hehe." Chaewon giggled.
As Hiichan was still covering her face, Chaewon said, "Can you see the screen with your hands covering your eyes like that?" Hiichan then slowly put down her hands without saying anything. She was still blushing.

They proceed to 'watch' the rest of the movie while cuddling and both of them knew neither one of them were actually focusing on the movie.
After the movie ended, Chaewon said "That movie was great! We should watch it again next time!" Hiichan knew very well what Chaewon meant by that.

 

End