OO1

A Little Competition Never Hurts

A single, pearly bead of sweat cascaded down her face as she heavily breathed in and out. Swinging her head back in triumph, a smirk lingered at the corner of her lips as she finally perfected the move. Years of training and dancing, along with envy worthy talent, had allowed her to perfect the dance routine in no time.

“Your footing should be more precise and not clumsy.” A blunt, annoying voice interrupted her self admiration and she turned to glare at the intruder.

“I suppose that you being the dancing expert, who is rejected constantly, and also has an idiotic, gummy smile, could be the one to lecture me; correct monkey?” Hyoyeon retorted sharply, her fierce spirit never once faltering. Much to her further annoyance, a truly idiotic giggle ensued “Of course I could show you. You flatter me Hyoyeon, although I am that great of a legendary dancer.” Eunhyuk giggled away.

Hyoyeon shot him a look that would have had him six feet under, if he wasn’t already immune to them anyway and simply walked over, slapping him on the forearm. Eunhyuk cringed away-

“Watch it, you violent beast of a woman! These are my precious years of hard work you’re hitting!” Hyoyeon snarled “Watch my grave, you idiotic monkey! Is that what you call muscle?” Suddenly, she started laughing hysterically.

 “Even B2ST’s Doojoon’s muscles are a hundred times firmer than yours.”

 Unbeknownst to her, the conceited Eunhyuk had immediately dropped his grin at the mention of B2ST, even more so at the name Doojoon. “And how, pray might I ask, would you know Doojoon’s muscles are better than mine?” It couldn’t have been more obvious than him sticking a sign in Hyoyeon’s face that he was jealous; of course, this was Hyoyeon he was talking to here, no girlish giggle or reaction followed.

“I just do.” Hyoyeon simply stated, an emotionless expression on her face. Eunhyuk sighed; he should have known his jealous remark would have gone unnoticed by her, new tactic. He attempted to pout, which resulted in Hyoyeon punching him.

“Man up Eunhyuk! Holy shisus, what was that? Were you attempting to pout? Let me tell you, that was worse than Sunny’s aegyo, and that says something right there. A true statement, I might add.” Hyoyeon nodded in approval to herself as Eunhyuk pined away in self pity. If only he could find a way to fuel her competitive side and just maybe, for once, past her own dense brain that never could see how much he cherished her, at least how much he admired her. He thought to himself, a slight smirk gracing his own face, that there was one way that he could always irritate her, no matter how much she tried to pretend it didn’t; one of the main characteristics that magnetically drew him to her; dancing.